Forum › Posts by KakumeiNoHi

joined Aug 15, 2020

WOW, I thought this was going to be all sweet, clichéd, but sweet, but this is SO SO fucked up I did not need this today....I mean don't get me wrong it's amazingly well written, I love this author's stuff, but it seriously needs better tags

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 4:46AM

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

Guess you could say I'm... Pine-ing for more of this.

Leave. Now.

(xDxDxD)

KakumeiNoHi
Yuru Oyako discussion 03 Sep 14:56
joined Aug 15, 2020

Tell me what is it, I'm too dumb to understand.

Page 2 3rd panel

dry humping...?
Indeed

and then she went to the bathroom to...well...'finish' might be a good word? xD (or to 'clean up'?)

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 2:58PM

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

Her hair was tied up from the beginning, yes, but she was wearing ribbons on top of the ties that actually hold the hair. Shizuku changed the ribbons to a second pair of ties with ornaments :) (those alone are usually too crappy to properly hold your hair together on their own, just like ribbons)
I wonder if she'll keep wearing those new instead of the ribbons now :) (also that look after Shizuku mentioned doing Minami's hair...)

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 9:52AM

joined Aug 15, 2020

well Shiho's situation is a hard trigger that hits home for me, because I had been exactly her for the first 20 years of my life.....I just hope we find out that she had the nerve to pack up and leave, even if she had nothing to start a new life with at first...and actually Miwa's experience very relatable as well...

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 10:53PM

KakumeiNoHi
Ui & Yaaya discussion 02 Sep 14:04
joined Aug 15, 2020

Does it matter if someone uses the wrong pronouns for someone else?

Well yes, not a lot of people like to be misgender. I personally am a man and i often get called Miss on phone calls and it was a bit tiring.

The misgendering part I agree with and get, but I think the question before was literally about whether it matter if the author is a man or a woman in response to "kishi is a man" ^^ rather than it being meant to argue against being corrected :S at least that's what I'm thinking ^^"

does anyone know where the raws are available btw?

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 2:06PM

KakumeiNoHi
Ayakashiko discussion 02 Sep 06:21
joined Aug 15, 2020

I mean....I'm happy it turned out this way but uhm, as mentioned by everybody before...why exactly did this have happen? they could have gone for the exact same ending without any of the pages that added the drama and the ending would have been the same, but without having a slightly tainted(?) taste to it :\
this is the second series I read that ended in such an annoying way...everything is perfect until really the final two/three chapters :\

joined Aug 15, 2020

Yeah probably this chapter doesn’t need Yashiro. But Yashiro needs to be present on their school trip. That’s it.

No. No, she doesn't need to be present on the trip. That's one of the issues.

KakumeiNoHi
Ui & Yaaya discussion 01 Sep 13:09
joined Aug 15, 2020

This story is what maka maka could've been if she wasn't forced to add het in it. Grateful that story came out in what was pretty much a yuri dark age but it could've been so much better without the obvious editor meddling.

Very true...it's the one thing that was really didn't/doesn't sit right with me in Maka Maka

joined Aug 15, 2020

^I feel like Yashiro exerts some kind of influence that makes others take her presence for granted as one of her supernatural traits. Though I don't think what her deal is will ever be fully explained, her mysteriousness is part of the joke/charm.

It was fun at first as far as I'm concerned, now for me, it's just starting to really really wear off :\ and I don't even think she particularily adds anything to the story, although I was waiting for her to have some kind of importance.

i didn't particularly MIND her til this last chapter. i mean, COME ON who doesn't notice a whole fucking (scuse the language but reading that was really stupid >.>) CHILD in their bag??? and how the hell is she just carrying her around???? i know they mention she's light, but not THAT light, and you CAN'T just hide the angles of her body!! jesus christ lol. it REALLY pulled you out of the amazing mood of that last chapter. really disappointed that was put in there.

She is an alien lol. Guess she can bend her joints however she wants or something like that.

Even though, why did it have to be thing in the first place? What exactly did that do for the story? So she mend herself around Shimamura's stuff why exactly? How was there a need for her to be on that trip?

I completely agree, it killed the whole, for the lack of a better word, immersion. It's like the story gets turned into a gag manga story about some weird alien creature around humans and I don't care for it :\

KakumeiNoHi
Ayakashiko discussion 31 Aug 14:26
joined Aug 15, 2020

for real though, if these are all death flags and it ends with Majoro dying early like her grandfather, but even earlier because her spirit power is stronger, I'm gonna lose it....even if it's all like "well, now she can join her Ayakashi friend 'for real'" or if they pull something like her suddenly loosing her ability to see them, "because she's grown past it"

joined Aug 15, 2020

^I feel like Yashiro exerts some kind of influence that makes others take her presence for granted as one of her supernatural traits. Though I don't think what her deal is will ever be fully explained, her mysteriousness is part of the joke/charm.

It was fun at first as far as I'm concerned, now for me, it's just starting to really really wear off :\ and I don't even think she particularily adds anything to the story, although I was waiting for her to have some kind of importance.
To be honest at this point, I'm just thinking that I might drop this, wait for the last volume tocome out and read the last chapter and I feel like I wouldn't have missed much....
it's like Oregairu (starting) volume 11 all over again and with the anime starting soon, I fear like they're gonna pull the same shit of announcing a a new (Adashima) volume release by the end of the anime and spoil the whole new volume in a last "extra episode" and every novel after including the new one is gonna be bad and unsatisfying --- but maybe that's just me being way to bitter about Oregairu (and as a matter of fact Suzumiya Haruhi that never even got continued after the anime success)

joined Aug 15, 2020

I don't know, guys...I want to love it, but I'm getting really tired of Adachi's clinginess, especially when it's particularily stupid (like of course others will be joining your group on the trip, what is wrong with you?)
I also can't get over Shimamura treating her like a dog for real, "like a good girl", all those pats on the head (and there's a difference between running your hand through a lover's her and doing that to a pet), all those Gon comparisons, like girl stop projecting your love for a dog on that human girl....
and there's Yachiru (even 10 years later, unchanging, mooching off of everbody) and all the characters just accept everything about her and don't question it at all? Am I the only one who was really creeped out by how she called Shimamura's parents "mama" and "papa"? and everybody was just cool with it? even as a reader we're just expected to be okay with this creature being there for what reason exactly? What am I missing?

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 8:36AM

KakumeiNoHi
Ayakashiko discussion 29 Aug 10:00
joined Aug 15, 2020

Don't worry, Hijiki doesn't know how to count. There's more than that left. Still, I thought 65 came out a few days ago? I could be wrong, though 64 came out a month ago

EDIT: Without giving away the secret numbering scheme, we have 5 releases left!

I'm really going to miss this, not gonna lie.

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it.

They didn't drop sepia though, the twitter webcomic still seems to be the primary release and still in sepia.

This exact chapter (54) for example: https://twitter.com/mikanuji/status/1168842838534017026

Yes, but the serialized version will not have it, perhaps I wrote it weirdly.

Still if it was there in the original twitter release, and the serialized won't have it most likely due to budget reasons, there's really no reason to not keep sepia filter. Might even be more befitting of the artist's original vision.

OMFG would you guys stop talking about that dumb filter and care more about what's actually happening IN the panels?

we got a chapter were shizuku was trying (again) to better herself, be decent and actually even sweet and we got another with our manga couple having ideas about a date, jealousy and some light teasing that got them killed in-game xD

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 3:58PM

KakumeiNoHi
School Zone discussion 26 Aug 03:23
joined Aug 15, 2020

Do people not know what banter is...

Apparently not :\

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

Fuck that hurts.

badly....

(btw the raws only shows a few more chapters, so is it completed? was it dropped? cancelled? does anybody know?)

It's completed! There's actually about 7 more chapters lol.

ahhhh, thanks! I don't know any japanese, so I just couldn't tell at all xD

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

Fuck that hurts.

badly....

(btw the raws only shows a few more chapters, so is it completed? was it dropped? cancelled? does anybody know?)

KakumeiNoHi
School Zone discussion 25 Aug 05:36
joined Aug 15, 2020

them hating yatsude but also choosing to hang out with her is the most amusing shit lol

I don't think 'hating' is the right word here, it seems a bit too strong ^^"
She actually seems pretty decent when interacting with either of them. But she's also just a huge troll sometimes xD which is hilarious xD

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 5:36AM

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

I prefer without sepia filter though.

same

KakumeiNoHi
Ui & Yaaya discussion 24 Aug 05:55
joined Aug 15, 2020

is it just me or Ui and sempai had the whole thing planned? that sempai absence after a message and then making sure everyone knew she was comming back even tho she went to the toilet to talk not to use it......

oh, sweet summer child ^^" ....did you really think she only went to (specifically) the bathroom to just "talk" to her boyfriend? when Ui even was like "she sure is spoiling her boyfriend"? spoiling?

KakumeiNoHi
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 13:44
joined Aug 15, 2020

she pulled the puppy-eyes on her xD

KakumeiNoHi
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 06:31
joined Aug 15, 2020

Can we see yokoe's covered face pls I need that resolution

you can see a bit of her eye here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch00#2

also MY HEART, y'all (TT_TT)

KakumeiNoHi
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 13:24
joined Aug 15, 2020

hit me with the feels why don't you...

KakumeiNoHi
joined Aug 15, 2020

suddenly I'm fee!ing very lonely all on my own (TT-TT)