Forum › Posts by OceanBolts

joined May 30, 2020

The "WHY?" being the last panel had me laughing.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I'm guessing Sayo likes her deeply compared to Rinna? LET THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND WIN DAMNIT.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Whoa, it's alive.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Pretty soon Mitora is going to spin around with them and create a Harem if she keeps this up.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

What happened to this Manga, this started off in a wholesome co-worker x co-worker manner and now it's just, Weird.

OceanBolts
Image Comments 19 Aug 09:41
joined May 30, 2020
Efg6sbfvaaakpxj-orig

AH YEEEEESSSSSS I LOVE IT,
"spOrTS"

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I think Kamijou realizing that Hijiri was sloppy as well (with women that is) because she was able to deduce who the black haired woman was to Hijiri, she might do fine if Hijiri leaves her to be like the black haired girl.

She's a strong independent woman (according to herself) afterall lmao. But yeah still, Red Flag.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Poly route gang

Poly route gang > ntr route gang
Fight me

Definitely prefer Poly Route.
Poly Route gang~ Fight us.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

MAN, I can't wait for more. Hopefully these two develop feelings aswell.

joined May 30, 2020

Awwwww I ALSO WANNA SEE OLDER MIO-KUN.

Honestly the best wingman ever. I need me one of those.

joined May 30, 2020

AAAAAA they're all grown up! Shizuku even gained more confidence.

.. a bit too confident .. BUT I ain't complaining.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I don't think I like any of these characters so far.

Uh.. Goodbye?

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

"She likes it." Had me laughing out loud.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I'm not a huge fan for mangas like these buT I ACTUALLY LOVED THIS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

joined May 30, 2020

Here I was wondering if I would ever read any cardfight Yuri.
Here I am now, liking it.

joined May 30, 2020

This manga made me laugh so much, I love it.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Oh no, she's gonna grow wings isn't she!? This story is going to make me cry isn't it!? I'm still going to love this aren't I? Sigh. Murasakino please don't make me cryyyyy.

I'm sure the girl is going to grow her wings and she's gonna go away T.T and we all are going to cry

I- it took a turn I didn't expect it to take. She DID grow wings. But.. it got cut off. I feel so traumatized. But then again, the other girl seemed to have marks on her back aswell.

joined May 30, 2020

I love this so much. These are the kinds of stories that makes my heart flutter. I want another one were they end up together~~

Wait a minute I just realized who the Author was. Apparently they also made one of my favorite NFSW mangas too. Imagine being this powerful over me.

joined May 30, 2020

I love this so much. These are the kinds of stories that makes my heart flutter. I want another one were they end up together~~

joined May 30, 2020

Brooo, I'm such a sucker for stories about finding the one that got away, especially when they're childhood friends, kinda relateable, I'm so on board. Also the fact that they both kept the pictures and look at them from time to time, is mad adorable.
As for Sayaka, if she does continue to be in the story, I'd rather she get with the Senpai, than it be poly, since she needs some lovin' too, and they'd make a great pair tbh.

Everything in this comment, I agree with. LMAO I want Mai to see her already. She even has the same picture.

joined May 30, 2020

HAHAHA Meat-Kun has multiplied!

OceanBolts
Image Comments 20 Jul 15:33
joined May 30, 2020
Eauukkqu4aedpkq-orig

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOTSUUUUUGUUUUUUU

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Oh no, she's gonna grow wings isn't she!? This story is going to make me cry isn't it!? I'm still going to love this aren't I? Sigh. Murasakino please don't make me cryyyyy.

joined May 30, 2020

Sei now having mixed feelings and actually caring about Aya and Aya being the one to finally run away since her feelings are starting to deepen? What???

"Oh how the turn tables"

OceanBolts
Image Comments 10 Jul 21:46
joined May 30, 2020
Boobs

Aww this was made by Curryuku, which reminds me, is no-one going to upload their Yuri comic here in Dynasty?