Forum › Posts by PrismaticOwl

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

So... the author's gotten a collab with the 30th anniversary release of Nirvana's In Utero. Looks like a promotional sticker from a pop-up shop? Twitter translate isn't the best.

Sumiko-sensei's pretty hype, in any case!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
111720779_p0

Why do we not have a 'tiptoe kiss' tag?

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

And the timer is active! No matter how Mitsuki meant what she said, Aya's going to interpret it either as her doing something wrong or feeling like Mitsuki's made up her mind to go to America. This might be the inciting incident needed to get her to confess how she feels. Perhaps after a few more misunderstandings and a growing desperation making her say it out of a final panic to get her to stay, even if she never planned to go anywhere...

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

A literal case of 'fuck around and find out.'

Don't throw rocks at the hornet's nest if you can't outrun the hornets, Miorine.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

It must be hard being a wingman for a dumb-dumb, haha. Good thing Narita is patient and just trying to gently direct her in along the right path.

Aya, you have a very good way to keep Mitsuki around y'know. You just need to be honest with yourself!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

You can give her as many wacky reactions you want, I will never like Kaoru. She's been a trash-human basically this entire manga and no amount of character growth or goofy faces is going to fix that for me.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

A flustered Mitsuki is good!

A flustered Mitsuki in a swimsuit will be even better. Are we gonna have a panel after the swimsuit reveal where the other two girls in Aya's squad are just deadpan going "I understand now." and wishing them the best on their inevitable marriage?

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no! They're both idiots!

Godspeed, idiots! We're cheering for you!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

ahem

A daisy is a flower. Just like a lily ("yuri") is a flower.

The title of this manga is thus "Goodbye Gay Girls." Which, given the author, completely tracks.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Can you idiots take your stupid slap-fights to PMs and quit crapping up the thread? Christ. Some people...

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Looks like the book is already getting a reprint. Sounds like a good problem to have!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

This felt like an early chapter, and not in a good way.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Joestar Secret Technique didn't work out too well for Aya.

Just face it, girl. You're doomed to be a couple with this accidentally-suave dork.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Low-key feel like we need a feet tag here...

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
Eus_ing-1632587848531722241-img1

Uuuuu....

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
105939707_p1

T U M M Y

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

AmeSame sharing a brain cell.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Looks like no update this week but we -did- get a really adorable picture of Li'l Koga, and honestly it's so cute I don't mind.

https://twitter.com/agu_knzm/status/1629698788536516608

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

This could just be 200 chapters of Koga being accidentally smooth and I'd eat them all up.

That said, middle panel of final page has big "Didn't I do it for you?" vibes and I can't unsee it now...

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

I'm guessing that this is going to be our couples first "domestic", which will hopefully lead to the "making out" swiftly afterwards

ftfy

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

"You're a louse, Koga Mitsuki."

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Nerd who is bad at communicating fumbles the ball while trying to help out, film at 11.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

...Bit of a gap between the end of last chapter and this one, isn't there? We gonna get a special 'what happened on Christmas' arc at some point?

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Still hoping Kaoru meets Truck-kun some day. Thoroughly unlikable no matter how many silly faces she pulls.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020
103579678_p0

God help us all if Mitsuki Saiga voices her. My gay little heart will explode.