Forum › Posts by no space

no space
joined Oct 11, 2019

(sigh) I've somehow missed the last 9.5 chapters. The last one I read was the chapter where Sumika pulled Ito into the pool. I could see a chapter or two slipping past me but I can't fathom missing 10 updates!? I guess I have some reading to catch up on.

The same thing actually happened to me, thought I was going crazy because I had to go so far back to catch up.

joined Oct 11, 2019

I just want Tei to be happy. Tei deserves the world.

joined Oct 11, 2019

Thank you scanlators for your hard (and quick) work :)

joined Oct 11, 2019

Are these still being translated? I’m really hoping for another chapter!

While we have translations up to date, the site where this is serialized is no longer hosting ch12-13, so unless someone out there has managed to save them, we'll likely need someone to donate some vol1 tank raws.

Can the raws be purchased? If so then I’m willing to donate.

It's up on Amazon JP with a Kindle version available, yes.

I couldn't find the Amazon page for this, do you have a link and also how would I donate it, I need more of this series

joined Oct 11, 2019

Man, this is the kind of love triangle where I don't want anybody to lose. They should all just date each other.

Is there a love triangle? I don't really get any of those vibes from Minami, she just seems like a friend to both of them now. Not that I'd (ever) complain about a poly ending.

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 7:41AM

joined Oct 11, 2019

I wouldn't say that this is completely derailed, just that between the WN to the LN to the Manga, it's gone through at least one editor to help tighten up the story. Compared to what I read of the WN, they've mostly removed fluff and added more significance to what remains. I think it was pretty clear that a lot of Algard's issues stemmed from feelings of inferiority compared to his sister - in fact, a lot of time is spent on just how out of reach she is for literally everyone else, it's one of the central themes.

So now instead of Anne-Sophia just running off to fight the monsters without a care and easily wiping the floor with them we have some actual stakes, some dramatic irony. We know now that this extremely dangerous situation, if Algard could prove himself capable of handling it, would be a great boost to his self-confidence - but then Anne-Sophia steals the opportunity without even realizing it. When we see how Anne-Sophia handles it, it will highlight how easy it would be to develop an inferiority complex if you're constantly compared to your overwhelmingly OP sibling, the person who used to be your closest companion. Of course it isn't her intention, but it's inevitable by her very nature. If she wanted to avoid it, then from the very beginning she would have had to have done with Algard what she's doing with Euphilia now. I suspect that will become a focal point later as well.

In short, editing good.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 3:51PM

joined Oct 11, 2019

Does anyone know if there is actual yuri later on? Do Rei and Claire end up together ? Just asking because chapter 7 left a bad taste and I don't want to waste my time with garbage

I read the LN, they very much do, don't worry. It'll be a minute though, especially at this pace.

last edited at Mar 16, 2021 3:29AM

joined Oct 11, 2019

Half the time there's a twist where, "The rule doesn't apply if it's between two girls," and I am just assuming that's going to happen here too.

The way this manga has gone so far, I'm almost expecting it to be like "if you enter a relationship you won't have as much time/energy for fighting monsters and we'd rather just replace you than deal with the headache." But with low recruitment, and between two girls already on a team, maybe they'd just sweep it under the rug.

joined Oct 11, 2019

I'm so ready for it to hurt

joined Oct 11, 2019

So nice to read a manga where things... happen. And where the drama is in service of the plot, instead of just petty misunderstandings.

joined Oct 11, 2019

Gotta love Neji's patented Empty Calories. Someone close to her really gotta explain how to create drama that works in service of the narrative

joined Oct 11, 2019

Really glad to see this honestly, Miwa and Saeko are terrible for each other and the author has done a brilliant job of showing it. This was a great relationship for them to figure themselves out and build some self-confidence, but not a great relationship to stay in. That's not something that's commonly addressed in "romance" stories, so it's nice to see

no space
joined Oct 11, 2019

I don't even know what she shoved into his ass, but i'm sure it hurt...

I think it was a daikon. Definitely hurt.

That's a japanese vegetable, right? I wonder how it tastes like.... I mean, not the one in the guys ass, because I'm sure that would have a shitty taste...

It's a type of radish, with a very mild flavor. If you've ever had red radish it's a similar flavor, just nowhere near as strong.

joined Oct 11, 2019

i'm sensing an ending coming up...

I hope not. This is one of my favorite series. However it does seem like almost all the lose ends have been dealt with but Mogumo's.

Just nicely wrap up all the loose ends and then give me a fluffy ongoing slice of life nonbinary love story please okay thank you

no space
joined Oct 11, 2019

pls no poly

pls poly