Forum › Posts by LostGamble

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

In the beginning or even in the second chapter, I kept thinking the other one was gonna be revealed to be the yandere one.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Aw so wholesome and dark at the same time. Cute.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Welcome back, in today's episode of, "I can't believe it's not sex!" will the adults realize just how gross they are?

Well I think at least the sensei and the other girl are more aware of what they're doing. The sensei seems to know what she's doing is wrong and perverted but can't help herself anyway. Kanade meanwhile is just in deep deep denial.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Hmm I don't if I just forgot but this feels like the only BDSM manga I've read that wasn't toxic in some way and has characters capable of actual communication. Even the random dude she met online ended up a good friend who looks out for her.

I would say I need this to be a series but then they might add useless misunderstandings or traumatic pasts just to prolong it or something.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:16AM

LostGamble
Liberty discussion 08 Jun 20:51
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Maki suddenly taking a stand and breaking up with her would be nice but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Maki still fights for Liz and waits for Liz to choose her.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This chapter's ending would've been perfect if it ended with a sudden slap.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I know endgame is most likely Koiko x Nika, but for some reason, I actually don't want Koiko to fall for the Imouto. Maybe it's cause it's the obvious outcome that I don't want it to actually happen or something.

Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if Onee-sama turned out to be a massive siscon.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Wait...this is an Itou Hachi work right?.....
Why are all the characters almost the same age?
This seems suspicious....

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Just when I thought Tsubomi caught a break, that last panel got me. Does she not like happiness?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Wait, this series has a plot?

This could be an April's Joke for all we know.
Next chapter, they're back to adorable snuggling.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I believe the alternate title for this is "How to Train a Naive Girl to be Your Sex Pet".

Seriously though, I ended up skimming through some LN chapters and now I can't unsee them as Kasumi and Sakurako.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This has "Kusanagi-sensei is being tested" vibe, but we skip straight to sex lol

Yeah it has that whole daughter just maybe being a replacement thing. I'm normally not that weirded out by fictional age gap stories, but the Kusanagi manga really weirds me out though. Especially after finding out they actually end up together and the mom doesn't approve from what I heard.

last edited at Feb 28, 2021 11:42AM

LostGamble
Liberty discussion 22 Feb 16:31
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I will be satisfied with ANY ending that doesn't end with them together. Truck-kun getting either of em? OK. Sudden isekai? OK. Maki ending up with Liz's ex? OK. Aliens? OK. Maki waking up from a psychotic break cause she actually ran over Liz in the first chapter? My preferred ending. Hell, I never thought I'd say this but......I.......I would rather Maki end up with some random dude in an arranged marriage instead of staying with this girl (cause random dude has a higher chance of treating Maki with some semblance of respect than Liz ever will). There, I said it.

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 4:33PM

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yes! More Imouto X Delinquent chapters!

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Credits page lol. But Sakurako probably won't be that into that kind of stuff

I can totally imagine Sakurako being into some real fucked up shit

Especially if it involves Kasumi. In fact, I can imagine her going Yandere if Kasumi ever starts distancing herself from her.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Had to re read the whole thing but omg please don't let the next chapter be anorher year ;_;

Your wish was granted. Didn't take another year but 5 years. Yay!

See you all in 2030 for chapter 10.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So lewd! Clearly this needs the NSFW tag.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I like how the "But why a child?" question is inserted in there but goes on to be unanswered. First page background ppl are basically the readers.

Itou Hachi be trolling.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

A very long story would be very much appreciated.

LostGamble
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 17:07
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I had a feeling the girl was part of the Miike family, and even though there wasnt any angst or drama tags, I still kept expecting her to backstab the MC haha. This was cute.

Same. I was expecting samples girl to shoot her in the back at the end or something. So the twist for me was that they both actually care for each other which was cute asf.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This gave me a good laugh, surprisingly. Is there a follow up?

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Two yanderes in the making. I feel sorry for their future victi...friends.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

What the fuck am I reading? And why am I still reading it?! Wait...Is it actually one of my favorites right now?....Guys, help....I think this series is affecting my mental health.

Eventually we'll find out that this school is actually for students with some sort of psychological issues.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Oh, I'm surprised they went with the "she's known for a while" route and her (possibly) awakening her inner gay considering we just had that one night stand chapter with the long haired va and Sakuma's friend. Guess that one night isn't gonna turn into anything more...unless they go with more drama with this couple.

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 1:09AM