Forum › Posts by jaymiechan

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I think they're supposed to continue the theme about what makes for a healthy bdsm relationship by demonstrating more ways that things can go wrong. Each of the members has a selfish and unilateral perspective on things that doesn't involve communication with or enthusiasm from their targets. We've got a voyeur/IRL shipper who doesn't seem to care at all about the girls she's observing and only about titillating for herself. We've got a girl with an unhealthy amount of obsession and devotion that seems to be one-sided. And I think Imitatio, who we can see can dish it out but can't take it, is someone who refuses to go along with her partner in a scene and instead is just imposing what she wants out on them. Compare her to Utena, who tries to "see" the person she's tormenting, who has a strict code of honor and cares a lot about making sure her play doesn't cause permanent harm, and is prepared to put her body on the line when domming.

It's not fully clear yet, but I think I'm starting to see the themes.

So basically, Imitatio is the extreme form of a brat-type?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
En91jabhqss91

of course she keeps tying up Tall, otherwise Tall would cause death by snu snu.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

should've taken the opportunity to go from licked to licker.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
101677237_p0

@AToastyCoyote just ask Akatsuki.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
99949749_p0

yeah, i'm just saying since it's not a "pure" yuri coupling, as in only two women, that's probably why it didn't take off the way other pairings have.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
99949749_p0

@junaelric Spoilers, obviously: Mika dies, Atra and Kudelia marry and raise the kid Mika and Atra made.

last edited at Oct 4, 2022 4:14PM by OrangePekoe

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
99949749_p0

@Hylarn because IBO was a threesome, and an unable-to-be-ignored reminder of who that third was in the ending.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
101677237_p0

@AToastyCoyote probably because that was an OT3, not a couple like you are asking.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Click_burgundy-1576536391269294080-img1%20(1)

Makes sense this is canon, we had the OT3 in IBO.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Jt0drk8kh0q91

moar latex yuri BDSM pls.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Well, Imitatio clearly knows jack and shit about psychology, and Utena's in particular. Utena is literally willing to let herself be a stepping stone for magical girls to rise up; it's only due to Venalita she went berserk. At heart, despite being kinky, Utena's a good person, and Imitatio can't seem to understand that.

That said, funny how her power is "potions" AKA messing with endorphins and sensation play. Yet another aspect of BDSM.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

EMBRACE THOSE FEELINGS YOU USELESS-

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

right.....She's using this as pretext to get with her crush. Also, being a top. lol.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
8luevjmvl2k91

kinksters gotta kink.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
100568793_p0

@FluffyCow wait til you learn about pony play.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

wow, effective threat of continuous teasing and denial.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

m....mommy?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

#3. Why bondage play?

Why, because it's fun, obviously!
Also: why not?

Also, a lot of people with kinks have issues with them, and find freedom in being 'forced' to enjoy the things they would like. It's just in this comic's case, you can literally see the enjoyment externally lol

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Zedgawr-1501075536612839424-img1

i once played a version of Bondage Monopoly. Where you could pay fines or debts with being restrained instead of having to mortgage properties. i still lost the game, but wound up really restrained, so i figured i also won....

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

whaddaya know, she is a masochist, chasing endorphin highs. Just not a traditional definition masochist, where pain is the key to unlocking that.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

literally out with a bang?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Ngl it feels limiting for the characters to be kids. Like I just wonder why they keep making such big stories with preteens. I've been enjoying it but the longer this goes the more they feel like they're 17 or 18 lol

I think they are about 16-17( apart from Alice).

They're middle schoolers.

Standard Manga Character Age™

Standard Japanese story age. Because an adult is too old to be the lead in RPGs, for example.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

it went full on Toku, from KR to Sentai.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
96383117_p0

@AToastyCoyote spiked breather masks are common in things like cybergoth culture.

btw, suggested BDSM tag for the cuffs and pelvic harness.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Cute but the racial slur title gave me whiplash

What ?

See the credits page. tl;dr Japan apparently remembers the book in question as a fun cautionary tale while most Western audiences aren't able to seperate the book from the controversial illustrations that often accompanied it.

I think it had gone way past just being about the illustrations decades ago. In fact I think just the title itself has been considered a racial slur since at least as far back as the 60's.

Yeah, it still gets referenced a lot in Japanese media. Danganronpa uses it for an execution in the first game.

last edited at Feb 22, 2022 8:53PM