Forum › Posts by QuietestRiot

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 09 May 14:26
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Exwj3gfueaebcys-orig

That face is so absolutely done. "I thought this was supposed to be my room. You two wanted the bigger bed."

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 06 Apr 23:32
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Ecyjjlguyaatxi9-orig

Not sure where the quote comes from, but I've seen it quite a few times, so . . .

"Never before have I been so jealous of a fruit."

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I loved the first one, I'm glad this got a sequel. Hope the author keeps making these.

These bully stories always get me..

My first crush bullied me for over 2 years (she actually made me cry in class a couple of times) and when we went to the same high school after elementary school. She was the only person who was nice to me, asking me to do school projects with her and go to parties with her (I didn't go to any of them tho, 'cause I was really shy.) She had tons of friends in that high school and I still don't understand how suddenly she was the one who didn't treat me like shit. Now like 4 years afterwards my experienced gay-ass is still wondering if she had actually liked me back. Can't wait to thank her for making me realize I was gay at our class reunion tho, lol.

Please make this a manga, or a movie.

I got y’all. Just wait on it.

Hey, so . . . this is still happening, right?

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 11 Mar 14:35
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Tumblr_p161byzykf1r6ol90o1_1280

@Lil-Dumpster-Rat
It would definitely be painful. She's 6'3" and fit as hell.

So sayeth the masochist.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Everyone commenting on Gloria's Scottish accent. I'm more interested in Marnie's subtle British one written in there, don't know which region of England its supposed to be from though anyone from England here feel free to give the rest of us the rundown.

A lot of fanartists and fan writers give her a Liverpool accent specifically, given that, when you try to line up Galar with an upside-down map of Britain like a lot of people tend to, Spikemuth is around Liverpool.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Sadly, Yukataro drew this quick yuri one shot about a year ago, and the pages are spread out across her twitter. I translated the ones I could find.

Some fun facts about this manga:

• "Zenmetsu" means total destruction/crushing defeat
  • Yukataro has stated that Zen is a top, and Yogurt is the bottom
  • Shiro Suzuki is infamous for denying the Nanjing Massacre, not a nice guy

Ohhh. Nice info ya got there. Thank ye.

Shiro Suzuki? I don't remember the name. Is that something to do with the manga? I'm gonna read the manga again.

Yogurt Party mentions that people who send death threats to cute girls online are "worse than Shiro Suzuki", which . . . is an odd comparison, definitely.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 12 Feb 00:57
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Elvnns9wwaiycly-orig

How the flying fuck is Leonie not bi?

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 12 Feb 00:52
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Epmsnthu8aemehv-orig

A side effect of gay overload is full paralysis.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I thought the weirdest thing I'd read was this oneshot, and then I saw the comment of someone wanting MC to be a massive cuckhold who falls in love with people at the drop of a hat.

Technically speaking, she can't be a cuckold. Masculine-only term. You're thinking of a cuckquean.

However, a manga solely about a girl seeking a "pure yuri" relationship, repeatedly getting rejected for all manner of different other options, sounds utterly hilarious.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 29 Jan 14:45
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Emonfgfvuamhxgh-orig

^^Cornelia didn't appear on the slider, iirc. Only characters who show up in at least 2 different "class" outfits are on the bust comparison chart. Everybody playable, everybody recruitable, everybody romanceable.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 12 Jan 05:58
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
El129myuyaafoz6-orig

It's a tiny Goldilocks zone. Too small, and new yuri is impossible. Too big, and new yuri is unlikely. You need to get the size just right.

Specifying "new" yuri because an existing couple (hypothetically) gives no shits.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 12 Jan 05:49
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
76930842_p1

I think I've nailed what makes this piece feel so weird. Her face, relative to her head. The shading on her neck and hair says she's looking mostly left, but slightly up. Her face, however, is pointed almost straight up.

The ropes are beautiful, as is the body work, but it does give off a weird vibe.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

This is absolutely glorious. As for the abrupt ending . . .

I understand the plot reason for it to end there. Yamada can't outrun Kase, and with Yamada as the White Rabbit who has to lead Kase into Wonderland, the rest of the book doesn't happen.

But I want MOAR.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 06 Nov 00:55
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Eg_vr_pvaaa1_sq-orig

^Not particularly. More of a butt than most FE girls, perhaps, but not on the level of, say, Rhea.

However, if you try to move the camera while walking up stairs, it tends to freak out and force you to stare at Byleth's ass. Might have something to do with that.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 26 Oct 01:28
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
77428750_p0

^Her elbow is actually just under Skyla's breasts. That weird jacket design is honestly the reason I prefer Elesa's other outfit.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Megumiaki posted:

I wonder if "butter dog" qualifies as masturbation... isn't it just beastiality at that point? Well, whatever it is, I could have gone my whole life without knowing it existed. Thanks manga.

What's funny to me is to imagine the translation team "Hmmm? Butter dog? Wth is that... ok google help me out with th- HOLY SHIT OH NO!!" hopefully they had their safe search ON

This is a translation team for a sex joke manga loaded with puns, safe search has to be disabled as a matter of course.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 21 Sep 00:38
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Tumblr_pm49ko0xku1rxzybgo1_1280

Given that the taller one has more muscle mass and slightly smaller breasts, I think this might be Sm4sh and Ultimate ZSS.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Can we all have a turn on the sword? Just put it back after your wish please.

I mean . . . Hero(ine)-san had to pull it. Apparently you've gotta be down with killing demons, have the physical strength to yank the thing out of a rock, or pass some kind of sword-imposed moral judgment test, to get your wish.

Or maybe you've just gotta yoink it. Idk.

puts on thief garb

I think we can rule that one out. If a guy yoinking his hero's sword turned them into a girl there wouldn't be any men left on the planet right now.

I mean, there's a difference between yoinking and yanking, but w/e, good pun is good. +1.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

There is actually a species of lizards that are female only, the Whiptail.

Wait wait, it gets better. I love discuss whiptail lizards, because they're such cute little natural oddities. They engage in "mock courtship"- see, technically whiptail lizards have babies that are in essence clones of themselves most of the time. However, in order to actually have these babies, they still enact all the weird mating dances and side-rubbing of regular lizards breeding. Not only that, on very rare occasions, two whiptails can actually exchange tiny amounts of genetic information somehow, basically the IRL equivalent of science babies. It's adorable.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Can we all have a turn on the sword? Just put it back after your wish please.

I mean . . . Hero(ine)-san had to pull it. Apparently you've gotta be down with killing demons, have the physical strength to yank the thing out of a rock, or pass some kind of sword-imposed moral judgment test, to get your wish.

Or maybe you've just gotta yoink it. Idk.

puts on thief garb

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 02 Jul 14:32
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
D-nfdeouiaammlq-orig

^Hilda can still be a cool, kickass tomboy type and be short. I can just imagine Rosa excited to meet her senpai, picturing a knight in shining armor, getting all giggly, hearing that overconfident "Yo!" greeting . . . only to realize that Hilda is a full head shorter than her.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 25 Jun 03:44
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Tumblr_oxvs93n0us1vewt9ro1_1280

That cat looks so fucking done lol.

"JUST HOLD HANDS ALREADY!"

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 16 Jun 02:50
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
73659502_p0

"Wait . . . how did you keep your skirt from flipping over?"

"You wanna see my panties that badly, huh~?"

"I just don't like violations of the basic laws of physics. Also, yes."

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 25 May 04:02
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
D1gmwzcvaaaukbj-orig

^Also, Palutena's thighs are visibly at an angle. Lucina might have just taken the opportunity of Palu getting up to be the taller one for a proper kabedon.

QuietestRiot
Image Comments 25 May 03:57
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
D6siu33uwaanxx9

^Happens a lot to people who are distracted or depressed. However, when it happens to me, I don't have the luxury of tits to break my fall. I eat pavement.