Forum › Posts by awsomepega

awsomepega
SHY discussion 29 Nov 12:35
joined Dec 5, 2018

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKKKKKK

awsomepega
SHY discussion 26 Nov 10:54
joined Dec 5, 2018

GO SHY, LET'S GO AND SAVE THAT BITCH ASS. snif snif.. i'm so proud of our girl :')))))

awsomepega
Citrus + discussion 23 Nov 12:18
joined Dec 5, 2018

the cmt section of Citrus is even more dramatic than the manga LOL.

joined Dec 5, 2018

HEAD PAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THIS INTIMIDATING GRAHHHHHHHHHHH OMG HOWWWWWWWWW ????? LOL XD I'M DYING OUT HERE AUTHOR

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE SHIP SAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WAY TO GO ZOKUE

joined Dec 5, 2018

what with her want to die but it have to be the mermaid the one who do it ? those two has nothing to do with it other ( but i guess choose to die under a beautifull girl is better eh )

joined Dec 5, 2018

Ouch

awsomepega
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Sep 11:26
joined Dec 5, 2018

i wonder how an idiot like Sakurako can function and stay alive in the adult world, without help from her sisters and Himawari this girl will pretty much useless and be a NEET for sure. And let's not talk about her personality

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 11:28AM

joined Dec 5, 2018

@MarqFJA87 I know others have done it before that doesn't mean its a good idea to chance characters to do a more comedic spin off or whatever - to me it just makes them seem like different people. I can not see Miho as a tomboy kid at all lol.

I know its not unrealistic people can sometimes greatly change, but without context it still doesn't feel right to me.
But I can still enjoy it as a fun spin off.

I also dont get why so many Gnp doujins feature Erika so much- she was literally the least likable character in the show.

actually, Miho is quite of a tomboy when she was a kid. there some offcial art about kid Miho and they described Miho as an tomboy that like to catch bug and frog and usually had misschief prank planing, like using a frog to make her mom scare since Shiho actually can't handle frog and bug

joined Dec 5, 2018

and they still not freaking dating. i'm dying right here, these idiot couple aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

Itou really need to focuse more on these series instead of keep produce more and more lolicon stuff.

awsomepega
Image Comments 01 Aug 05:54
joined Dec 5, 2018
83359884_p0

why You has green hair LOL

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

the author is out of ideas already or something ? she keep using the same jealousy trope. it's starting to get annoying and lazy and not interesting anymore. what the hell with you Yamada, how many time Kase told you she only have eyes for you, and even after all that time being together you still don't have any trust in Kase ?

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

yikes

awsomepega
Image Comments 04 Jul 04:06
joined Dec 5, 2018
En-82660695_p8

GOLD, GOOD JOB SETSUNA

awsomepega
Image Comments 04 Jul 04:06
joined Dec 5, 2018
En-82660695_p8

GOLD, GOOD JOB SETSUNA

awsomepega
Image Comments 04 Jul 04:01
joined Dec 5, 2018
Eb9upidxsaatzdy-orig

holy

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

USELESS LESBIAN

joined Dec 5, 2018

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

joined Dec 5, 2018

OM HEART AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIABETES Y'ALL

awsomepega
Image Comments 30 May 17:43
joined Dec 5, 2018
Ezbiap4u0aecpag-orig

@SushiKnight the ship name is obviously AyuMU LOL. Perfect ship name

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

Wait a minute. Didnt the Early chapters staten the Catalus only activates when you reach a certain age?

Like with her human ears litterally Falling off and such?

there are special case that the person already infected with catulus syndrome since they were in the wrom. Yuki is that special case and those that are like that have even more cat like behave than those that have it at a certain age

joined Dec 5, 2018

I LOVE THIS. I DEMAND MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

isn't Iori kinda violence ?

awsomepega
joined Dec 5, 2018

i like the new loli already, her interacted with the girls is so adorable XD also the smug