Forum › Posts by Looper007

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

It's a darn shame Sumi-chan's jerk brother got to Kaori first.

Jerk brother gave Kaori her greatest gift in their son. Plus without him Kaori wouldn't have met Sumi. Sweet story but i could imagine the uproar once Sumi's folk's and brother find out. Plus the poor kid will have some exampling to do when he gets older when friends ask him. First off his mother has a female partner. Who happens to be his father's sister and his aunt lol. But it's a nice one shot.

Looper007
Daisy discussion 11 Dec 13:28
joined Aug 23, 2018

Damn, that last line. "Yea, Ima cheat on my husband forever! Tehe" Kinda fucked up.

Definitely a dark ending, don't know if that was the aim of the one shot. Poor husband seems like a good guy from what we seen. Feel bad for the lover too cause MC will not be leaving her husband, she'll get her heart broken. MC gets to have her cake and eat it. It is kind of a messed up ending.

joined Aug 23, 2018

That was good, but I gotta say... If Chiaki decided to back away a little or even a lot from the other two, I woundn't blame her. I'm sure she would be happy for Hono and wishes for her happyness (I think she learnt her lesson after that blunder she pulled off last chapter), but if the heartbreak is too much to bare she has the right to move away from the pain and end things with Hono peacefully without any resentment towards her... She took a risk kissing Hono, she must be prepared to face the consequence of not being able to be near the person you love anymore because of how she (Chiaki) might feel afterwards. That's how the persue for love is.

Sometimes seeing someone you love deeply with someone else might prove to be too much and, even though you still cherish that person, they already found their joy, so you have the right to look for your own. But if you want a wound to heal, you must stop poking it and that doesn't mean you can't end things on good terms.

I would like very much to see a love triangle work where the one rejected still wishes the best for the other pair, but decides to pull away to heal and look for love someplace else.

You're last paragraph talking about someone moving away from the situation to heal but wishes the best to the other pair, that's what I took away from the ending of this. I think the ending is bittersweet in that Chiaki and Hono friendship won't be the same, sure Hono has got the girl but lost a close friend in the process.

The last time we see Chiaki with tears in her eyes and looking down after Hono ask's if they can still be friends, for my opinion just tells things won't ever be the same between them. I just think for Chiaki's sake moving herself away from Hono is the best thing for her. Maybe over time Chiaki and Hono can be friends again. But I found the end more sad then a happy one. It seems I'm the only one who thought that.

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 3:24AM

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

Wow, everyone sure has more pessimistic views on the ending that I did when I first read it, lol...

I definitely don't think it's a Yuri ending, but i think it's a happy ending nonetheless. It's clear that MC's friend is a damn good one, who took off from her first date (seems her new boyfriend is a good guy too), bought her stuff and went to her friend's aid cause she thought she was sick. I think the friend is straight but you can tell she really cares for her friend and will be there through thick and thin for her. I think that's a positive ending.

Looper007
Your Fault discussion 10 Dec 23:42
joined Aug 23, 2018

the senpai goes out with the two friends?
whatever, she's a dangerous woman haha but the story is bittersweet, the ntr tag is for the senpai cheat the black hair

What does it say about Ayaka, makes her more of a villain now. She's screwing over Kanako, who didn't cheat as much as some say she did. We can paint the Senpai as a dangerous woman, but Ayaka it seems would happily screw Kanako over. I wonder if the Senpai is having it off with both just for the giggles or is it a masterplan to ruin the friendship.

Definitely puts a different spin on Ayaka and Kanako's friendship. But I always thought it was doomed even before the last twist, as Kanako couldn't be her real self around Ayaka and I'm sure Ayaka never looked upon Kanako the same after seen her with Senpai. That's the sadness part of the whole one shot for me.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 11:45PM

Looper007
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 10:20
joined Aug 23, 2018

It's a adult life version of "We Can't Draw Love" in a way, well that's the way I see it going. Both main character's are really likeable and you already just two chapters in and you want them to get together. But so far this has a ton of potential of been a top tier Yuri manga. Hopefully it won't end up disappointing us.

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

I kinda like the idea of the lead falling for someone and not getting with that person for (insert whatever reason) and taking this experience into the next relationship. just me though.

It seems like this is one that splits people down the middle. I don't know I don't really like the Director the more I reread it, it feels like a part of it's done to get a performance from Mana but also to take her ego down a peg or two. Interesting some liked her character. I thought it was a battle of wills between her and Mana, even the look at the end she gives is kind of smug "I got one over her". The Other woman who Mana fancies just seems a pawn in the game.

Looper007
Roundabout discussion 09 Dec 12:47
joined Aug 23, 2018

Definitely put me in the group that doesn't see this as a happy ending. Chiharu definitely has player written all over her, and the sad thing is Asami probably deep down knows it but can't help herself cause Chiharu is her lost long love, I wonder how many "Asami" she's left behind with broken hearts. For Chiharu it was probably a challenge for her to overcome to get Asami back, more a ego thing then out of love. Interesting read but definitely not a happy ending for Asami, years of heartache are coming her way.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 12:48PM

joined Aug 23, 2018

What was the point of this little sequel? To slam it into our face that the mc didn't stand a chance? I wanna see a story where this happened and the mc tells her to fuck off and that she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

That's a pretty awful way to treat a friend. It's not Megumi's fault Asuka fell in love with her (though maybe she is a bit of a flirt).

As to what's the point, the first story was about Asuka's first love, and her realization that she's gay, and then her discovery that her first love is doomed. It was also a neat little story about subverting the reader's expectations - things aren't usually so convenient as these stories typically go.

The sequel is about how Asuka copes with her new feelings, and her implicit rejection. She could have become bitter, or desperate, or angry, but instead she accepts the fact that Megumi has someone else, and she accepts the fact that her love for Megumi won't fade away so quickly. I think it was a nice story.

I see this story more about Asuka sexual awakening rather then a romantic story between her and Megumi. This is more a uplifting ending for me but I can see why some see it as a downbeat one.

I can't believe anyone comes out of this thinking Asuka should cut off Megumi and not be friends with her anymore. Asuka clearly has had a impact on Megumi's life. I get the feeling Megumi beside having her Girlfriend, doesn't have friends to confide in or probably doesn't since coming out. She's clearly a outcast in school. So when the cool and popular Asuka shows a interest in her as a friend, and doesn't care about the rumor about Megumi's sexuality. Megumi clearly opens herself to Asuka. You can tell how nervous Megumi is with telling her new friend that the rumors are in fact true, that she's afraid Asuka will disown her. She's over the moon when Asuka accepts her.

She doesn't know Asuka is love with her, she think's Asuka is straight. Sure she's a flirt but most people are. Sure it suck for Asuka been around someone who you have feelings for, but she has a friend who be there for her unlike her other friend who clearly won't.

Looper007
Asymmetry discussion 09 Dec 07:43
joined Aug 23, 2018

The twins and their Aunt appear in another story called Lonesome Echo. Definitely the Aunt is involved in a abusive relationship with her female piano teacher in that one. But add me to the people who don't see the Incest or Yuri in this one, I think it's just a love hate relationship between two twin sisters. But It's a sweet and funny story nonetheless.

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

I read all the comments here, and I still don't understand the ending...

To put it simply her tutor is a lesbian child molester who goes around pretending to be a tutor in order to find fresh girls to commit statutory rape with. Since she only likes young girls, she is disgusted with the fact one of her prior victims has come back and found her as an adult and tried to re-initiate a romance with her.

The young innocent girl aka the unripe fruit has since matured, ripened and rotted in her eyes and she no longer wants it. Sensei is not a good person.

Even before the end the "Tutor" just came of like a scummy person. But cause she was a hot young woman and it was a yuri most just ignored it.

If you didn't think this wasn't going to end bad by the time she admitted she wasn't in Tokyo University and also she was more worried about MC basically ruining her little scheme rather then been happy that the young girl admitted her love for her and the fact she could have ruined theses teenagers future education by the fact she wasn't a tutor didn't cross her mind once. Also the whole "try it on me first" trope of acting out their first sexual experiences just seems predator no matter the sexuality.

Loved the ending, I haven't seen a gut punch ending like this for a female teacher-student relationship. It always ends up for a great discussion and some readers trying to squeeze a inch of a happy ending out of it.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 6:16AM

Looper007
Truth discussion 31 Oct 01:10
joined Aug 23, 2018

Just loved this, and it's always nice to have a twist that hit's you in the gut at the end. I wonder how long that pony tail girl was plotting and stirring this to go the way it did. I could imagine that long haired "friend" (don't think this pony tail hair one would have many friend's or let anyone get close to her, but behind her innocent act she knew Long haired girl had the hots for her, so knew she be ripped for the picking to manipulate and used her like a little puppet). I would love a prequel just to see how she planned it all out and why she liked the short haired girl so much to go to those lengths to get her.

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

To me, this feels like a bad ending. I'm not against open relationships, but they need to be grounded in honesty to be healthy. This one doesn't seem to be.

Thank you, glad I wasn't the only one feeling that way. You could spin this around and say that the young woman waited until she knew MC was so in love with her, and besotted that she knew MC wouldn't be agaisnt it. Doesn't feel honest at all, and just feels like the young woman is a player. But many will probably say I'm wrong.

joined Aug 23, 2018

I don't get the happy ending vibes that some get with this one. I think it's a pretty bleak ending, Dark haired bullied girl finds out all her problems and years of heartbreak is down to the girl she thought was a friend and lover. But as the person said above me she's got stockhom syndrome, she's pretty much in the hand's of the bad guy and know's her whole life is dependent on her. If this was a Black Mirror episode it would have been such a gut punching ending. blondie doesn't get punished for her misdeeds and only get's her girl cause the said girl has become so depended on her. Really sad.

joined Aug 23, 2018

This is kind of a long shot and perhaps a farfetched idea, but seeing how the 花言葉 (lit. flower words) for the 勿忘草 (wasurenagusa/forget-me-not) are "true love" and "memories", maybe the title is literally saying "Don't forget about true love and past memories"?

As in, Kyouko tried to pierce Hana's ears so Hana wouldn't ever forget about her. She wanted to force her way into Hana's life by turning the girl's ears into a reminder of their time together. Err, still, it wasn't a very rational decision on her part, nor was it very nice. Meanwhile, I'm under the impression that Sayako isn't as interested in the man as she is with Kyouko (I'm suggesting that maaaybe Sayako loves Kyouko, but also likes her husband, though not as much) Sayako knowing about Hana tells me that she's been there to listen to Kyouko's feelings maany times and to give her a shoulder to lean on. Moreover, Sayako's decision to pierce her own ears might be considered significant as well? The only thing that puts me off is the pregnancy test though. That... kind of destroys my whole theory, so I'll just stop rambling, LOL.

I mean, I have no idea what I'm saying. I'm scrambling to find hints that would make this one-shot not seem as bad as it is.

You make a good argument. I get the hint that Kyouko is probably going to be in for a bigger heartbreak then what Hana did to her with Sayako. While at least Hana stops the relationship cause she's had her fill of Kyouko and now want's to move on to the married life and to have a family (she's still a bad person for what she did but at least she won't string Kyuoko along). Sayako to me, is just going to do the same thing as Hana but isn't going to break it off with Kyouko until she feel's like it. Sayako put's on this act that she be there for Kyouko but she's exactly like Hana but a more sly and devious version. She's using Kyouko's pain to get her claw's into her, so she will become depended on Sayako like Kyuoko did with Hana. So say if Sayako has to blow Kyouku off for month's while she has her child, she can lie through her teeth and know she can go away and Kyuoko is going to be there when she comes back around to continue on her affair. That's the gut punch Kyouku is just going to continue on getting her heart broke.

joined Aug 23, 2018

Well that was a bleak read. I can see why any bi-sexual woman but take offence to the way the bi-sexual characters are written in this.

None of the characters come out of this looking good at all. MC has a violent streak in her, that will get her into trouble and is far to easily led and comes far too dependable on her partners. Her ex is a whirlwind of destruction who will tear a person's heart apart and not give a damn, as long as she get's what she wants. All she cares about is having her cake and eating it. While the other woman in MC life, is probably much worse. She's someone who make sure she get's her claw's into the MC and make her depended on her. She keep the MC as her weekend fun cause she knows she never have the MC's heart. She tell her she cares foe the MC but in reality is just doing the exact same thing MC's ex has done. Poor MC is going to end up just as heartbroken when her new woman wants rid of her. That's definitely a gut punch ending.

Definitely deserving of the depressing as fuck tag for sure.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 5:00PM

joined Aug 23, 2018

I liked this one, depend's on how you feel on the Yae character. I think She's a case of someone looking for love in the wrong places, a little immature and she probably loved the MC but the MC didn't express her feelings towards Yae, so she thought it was a friends with benefits thing until the moment at the guy opened the door, i think then Yae probably knew then how Yoshino felt. Probably along with having her daughter, she grew up a little and a few years someone can grow up and mature. That's the case of Yae.

The lesson learned from this one shot is don't withhold feelings just express them. A simple talk and Yae wouldn't have slept with all those guys.

Looper007
Mama Mama discussion 30 Oct 03:14
joined Aug 23, 2018

Definitely don't see why some see this as a happy ending. Going by the Author's notes, it's definitely a relationship that's failed to doom. Not a fan of cheating, no matter the sexuality. Feel bad for the husband's that their wives are happily sleeping with one another while they are out earning for the family.

But I did love the twist in the end, it was a gut punch. Thinking it was just a happy Yuri family then that twist, the author's work did what it was supposed to do and hit a nerve.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 3:14AM

Looper007
Still Sick discussion 29 Oct 22:30
joined Aug 23, 2018

This definitely has a ton of potential, both of the central characters are likeable and it's got a few laughs. Can't wait for more.

joined Aug 23, 2018

Dammit but what about the childhood friend!!!!!!!!

I think the friend will more then likely be rejected and forgotten about. This is now all about MC and her romance with her dead love's twin sister. I don't know i would have preferred to seen a slightly more twisted tale about a twin sister out for payback on the girl she blamed for her sister's death. I would have liked if they kept on that path.

But you can kind of tell where it's going with the romance. But I've enjoyed it even though my favorite character is still the childhood friend. Not feeling it with the MC and twin sister.

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

For me I find the fact that daughter will happily continue to sleep with her father's wife without any guilt or remorse. Some lines you don't cross. But these things never come up in Yuri manga's.

Would you go that far just to get a teenage girl by marrying her dad. It's silly but it's a fun read.

Looper007
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 06:13
joined Aug 23, 2018

The Tomboy gym worker and the businesswoman storyline, is by far my favorite from this series. Just something sweet about it compared to the other story lines,and I just think you can get more mileage from it then the other stories. Plus the two characters are adorable.

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

I agree the abrupt change back to cuteness was nice but abrupt. But you forgive it cause the two central character's are so love able. But I did find the baseball bat bit very cute, even though she probably would have got her ass kicked she was still willing to go and save her other half. I do love that Iori was the one who wasn't quite sure at the start about the relationship but now she can't live without her young lover.

I don't know how long this can go for. But really enjoying it a lot, wish it was a bit longer for each chapter but the shortness doesn't ruin it at all.

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 4:40AM

joined Aug 23, 2018

Ugh poor rikako, confessing like that is almost always a bad move.

Bet chitose is gonna gun for ayaka and then when that fails she gonna get with rikako.

Or they both go a little crazy and chitose stays with ayaka.

Definitely think Rikako is coming out of this empty handed, and that Chitose will get with Ayaka.

If her and Chitose were going to get together, I can't imagine then getting together this early unless this manga is nearly ending already.

It be great if this did a totally u-turn and turn into something like Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, with Chitose making Ayaka just continue pretending she's her late sister and Chitose becoming a bit less sympathetic as story goes on. With Ayaka soon wanting just to be herself rather then her sister.

But I doubt it go down that route, I agree with you that Chitose will say she doesn't like Rikako in that way just as a friend, Rikako stops been friends with her. Chitose and Ayaka get closer, as Chitose falls for Ayaka rather then her late sister. Ayaka and Chitose get together but Ayaka sees that Chitose is unhappy without her friend Rikako, Ayaka tries to reconnect the two friends. At the end they reconnect and Rikako ends up the third wheel. It wouldn't surprise me if they throw in another female character to try to get her together with Rikako.

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 8:22AM

Looper007
joined Aug 23, 2018

I'm getting the most laughs out of Saki, the arrogant actress and Atsuko, her clueless manager. They have a ton of potential for a spin off. I love Saki behind the arrogant cold persona is a woman who is frightened about been left alone.

I can't believe one family has so much Incest, the mother and aunt, the two older sister's and young sister and third oldest. The only one not in on the act is the 2nd youngest. I actually find the stories following the Inn Guests the more interesting aspects of the manga. The Stuff with Nazuki and the two sisters Yuki and Rei and the mysterious Policewoman, who's following Nazuki.

I'd like to see more on the Mother and Aunt in future chapters, and I'm feeling 2nd youngest Tsubomi and her college friend Frindt becoming an Item.

Really enjoying this Manga even though I wish it was a bit longer.

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 3:25AM