Forum › Posts by Yuriribs

Yuriribs
joined Mar 6, 2018

Finally the story starts moving somewhere. I just wish it would be cut down to around 5 characters. These last few chapters which were actually focused on Kohane, Rekka and Aoi had kind of decent writing. There's a concept now that goes beyond "How can I cram the most melodrama into a single chapter".
However, the afterword made it quite clear to me, that the author had little to no idea what he was doing going into it, so I hope this focus keeps up going forward and not get lost again in a mire of overdetailed worldbuilding and shallow sidecharacters.

Yuriribs
joined Mar 6, 2018

I feel like Mari is just a third wheel here tho... They were hitting it on the two alone and when Mari came Dia stopped being 'in the mood'...

Going to agree here, but it's mostly because the other two got most of the pages before. I still like it though, but just because the three of them together are just great

Yuriribs
Your Warmth discussion 08 Jun 14:36
joined Mar 6, 2018

After rereading it today, I realized something that really stands out to me, but which I hadn't realized before. Both characters have distinct personalities without using the typical male/aggressive trope. They're both women and it reads like that. Another thing that is very typical, the size difference, is also handled much more subtly, which makes it feel more realistic

Yuriribs
joined Mar 6, 2018

Wait, ch 24 is supposed to before ch 23, right? Then how did he get the picture?

Yuriribs
joined Mar 6, 2018

I love how all these characters are off the rails and way too far gone