Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I reread it also..this is more worthy of anime adaptation than Tsubakuma imho.. :P

I also re-read it and wanted to say that it should be made into anime. What the heck :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Sorry to bother, but I've suggested "Defloration" tag a while ago, and it's still pending. It is clearly defloration, is it not accepted because it would be spoiler-ish?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Wtfff it's like hearing 10 people scream at each other in a closed room

Oh my god you took the thoughts out of my mind and put them into words! It’s exactly as you described it, haha :D

It feels so quick paced and like yelling all the time, I love it.
Now that I think about it, really gotta give props to the ones who scanslated it so well (was the second chapter done by Knightlord too?)— Fitting sizes and font and all. It’s great :) Good job.

last edited at Feb 18, 2019 1:32AM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Just found this and holy shit I'm in love. From the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading. The art is literally stunning (I stopped multiple times just to stare at all the techniques the artist used), interactions are very organic, and the characters are adorable. It felt very gay from the first chapter, but I can see why some people are crying subtext. Thing is, I've watched a lot of subtext shit in my day and this ain't it. Someone earlier said this is like a bad version of Yuru Yuri, and that amused me because I thought the exact opposite just a few chapters in.

This feels more mature and like real-life style of comedy versus pure humor. I lost interest in Yuru Yuri because nothing ever happened and it was just these girls uselessly pining after each other with no payoff. Tsuzure Biyori seems to be going somewhere. Every chapter creates new narrative threads. some of which have already payed off. The continuity is actually important here. All the characters are unique without needing dumb anime hair to prove it. This story is heartwarming and wholesome and is going straight to my favorites. Mafuyu is my favorite.

^^^^^
Exactly this. I agree so much.
I’ve read the chapter where they held hands and took pictures of each others and I just started crying — I know, sounds lame, but the way it’s depicted and their internal monologue, how they care for each others. It’s wonderful.
The next hugging chapter got to me too, this is exactly what I needed. Emotional and genuine friendship with yuri vibes.

All of the people who said it’s a snoozefest really can’t appreciate quality. It’s better to have proper build up and then whatever yuri may come next, but to be fair, I’m also hoping for the kisses and such, because without kisses it feels.. unfinished and vexing. Hope you all know what i mean...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

short hair on tomoko is adorable, and her clothes fit surprisingly well with them. However I seriously doubt she would be the type to ever cut her hair that short or even think about wearing a turtleneck sweater

Tbh, I’ve been watching it in the manga, Tomoko has suprisingly good sense of fashion.
I prefer her with shorter hair, doesn’t have to be this short but she looks good with any length :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Reminds me of a image of two woman in which they said:
W1: We can't, I'm straight
W2: So is spaghetti until it gets wet

I freaking shipped Chloe and Beca so hard in Pitch Perfect 1, I swear Chloe's coming onto Beca.

Dardes
Image Comments 08 Jan 19:54
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
58930061_p0

Ever since I've read that Anthology where Yuu is Aries and Sayaka is Leo, I ship them :'D Probably because I'm Aries myself and my partner is Leo <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can we have a tag for "Fang" or "Moe Fang"?
I suppose I can start suggesting it for most of Amano Snuninta's works and wherever Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka is (mostly).
I don't know where else to ask this.

Dardes
Image Comments 05 Nov 22:07
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Ul6k5fx

@Nekofanatic
I alwasy assumed that taiyaki has kinda hard shell, like crackers (https://www.coffeesuppliesdirect.co.uk/ekmps/shops/coffeesupplies/images/lotus-caramelised-biscuits-360-p.jpg this specifically)
Am I wrong?

Edit: Omg, just googled a video of eating taiyaki, it's actually quite soft. What the hell :D

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 10:20PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love how Konata turned all scientist-like/turned on her curiosity to figure out how often Kagami makes (sneezes?) "bushuu" :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why is Hypnosis not a tag? The vampire cat definitely used it to paralyze her in page 15.

Does Hypnosis turn you on or something?
I think Hypnosis tag is not necessary

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 12:12AM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I’ve never saw any pics nor vids of the game but from all of these Yuris, I imagine it’s splatfest with hearts and girls who are of opposing sides cuddling and such. Loving it :’D

Dardes
Image Comments 29 Oct 00:36
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Dqqpsn4wwaa2lt--orig

If Tomoko’s finger reached Yuri’s lips as she said “Oha-“ then her mouth should’ve been open and Tomoko would feel some hotness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don’t know if this has been said and if it changes anything, but..
In chapter Volume 1 Intermission: Minamo and the Cuddling Day”, page 6 on the bottom right corner, Minamo thinks to herself “Minamo doesn’t say anything, but I think she had some kind of scary experience (like being run over by a car or something)” everything indicates that it should be “Key-chan” rather than Minamo, doesn’t it?

Edit: Finished the manga
I gotta say, I found the ending satisfying, I like to imagine that everyone really is happy - Kagiri was able to meet Minamo again and therefore feel satisfied and Time-Merchant Nino (Reminds me of Nito from Dark Souls :D) is with Kagiri, I don’t think Nino’s love is unrequited though, Kagiri was in romantic relationship with Minamo because (in my opinion) that made both of them happy given the circumstanses. Now, the current Minamo is able to grow up normally beside (her nee-san) Kagiri and therefore Nino and Kagiri will be able to get closer.

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 12:57AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I just pulled all nighter to read this manga and the previous manga full of Yae and Chitose
Bless Morinaga, bless the translators, raw providers, scanslators, cleaners, quality checkers and whoever else was involved.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I can ascend to heaven now.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Do you think there are doujinshis with Amu x Utau or Amu x Rima?.. I’ve had yuri goggles on all the time whenever Amu spent time with them.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Honest to goodness question: How the hell am I suppose to imagine the sound "fuah?"
Like, I can't connect that sound with sex noises people make in bed. lol can someone help, cuz that sound just make me laugh and ruins a good sexy manga. (๑◕︵◕๑)

I've always read it as a sort of sigh

Same.
I swear I've heard it somewhere at some point in anime, but now I can't recall any specific moment, gomen ><

Dardes
It's Okay discussion 23 Oct 01:40
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't think Tomoko-chan is gonna be friends with these girls for long (it'll be nice if they did though) and she might go back to her lonesome self again

Really doubt that they won't be together, even if they stop going to the same school - Right now as it is, it seems like Kuroki is gonna go to college with some of her friends (if not all) and even if they didn't go together to college, they will surely meet up again.
At one point in the manga, Kuroki thinks to herself, and I quote, "I get the feeling our relationships have grown enough, that they wouldn't disappear just because we're not at the same school anymore..." so yeah, I think they will be friends :3

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 1:41AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ucchi for the win :'D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Who the hell goes for a handshake with their left hand?

Left-handed people?

I'm left-handed and I can say I never shake with my left hand, but that's only because everyone is right-handed
although, both feel comfortable with doing a handshake on both hands

Also a leftie here. I feel the same way -- comfortable either way, I check which hand they offer me first and then I reprocipate.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Wait, how is this part of "Out of the Blue!"?

My question too actually.. It doesn’t even feel like it’s the same school/timeline/universe.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I was sure Master was awake.

Tbh, I've noticed this trend in mangas - Whenever a "secret" is happening (i.e.: the kiss and "I love you"), check the "sleeping" person's eyes, if they are not drawn - they are most likely awake. If they are drawn closed and then they are most likely sleeping :D

Dardes
Gaze discussion 16 Oct 05:37
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I think the point here is that Miyu is a scared and withdrawn girl with strong defense mechanisms. She can't believe that Ao would like her, and she's afraid of being hurt, so she reacts defensively by impulse. The way she acts when confronted by the other girls really tells you everything you need to know about her. She's terrified but she also refuses to back down, and seems incapable of taking the easy way out. In some ways, she reminds me of me when I was in high school, when I thought any display of vulnerability would lead to betrayal and mockery.

However, Ao is clever and realizes that Miyu isn't truly rejecting her but is merely afraid. She realizes that her flippant attitude is part of the problem and resolves to gradually win Miyu over through displays of sincerity.

It's exactly like this, for everyone who is confused.

• Miyu was blushing when she walked away from Ao. (To support what OP mentioned)
Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hooray an actual couple with a ral "I like you" and all, hooray.

I bet actual “I like you” would happen much sooner if Natsuko didn’t girl-block Haruko from meeting and spending time with the other girl that’s into Haruko :D (forgot her name, sorry)

Haruko does everything that makes the other girl’s heart thump, so I’m sorta cheering for them as well.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It was super refreshing to see their hair length changing!
Sayo with longer hair looks good and Ayumu looks even better with shorter hair imo. This has been such a nice journey to read through <3 Bless this