Forum › Posts by kimou

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012
Efp9k8oxkaer_p8-orig

Was looking ticcys illustrations, opened this novel and a day magically passed. It was so fucking good

joined Mar 20, 2012

Finally!!! I read the web novel machine translated and I didn't understand a thing about the freaking summer arc, I have been waiting for this for so long.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I think this is the first time I see three different chapters of the same series on the front page.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

Kujou Sara Where?

The only reason I knew what a tengu was before this manga.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Just started reading the novel and wow, it's 144 chapters and the manhua does go even slower so this series will probably be finished sometime in 2040

The novel is really good though, even with the machine translation making everything after chapter 18 nigh unreadable. Hopefully the manual translation will continue. Makes me seriously want to learn Chinese to tap into the seeming wealth in quality yuri stories coming from there though

I started looking into learning chinese and it seems that just learning to read is doable after a couple of years, speaking fluently seems waaaaay harder, like the complete opposite of Japanese (it being the same as speaking normal Spanish IMHO).

Between this, the villainess story and my newfound fondness of cultivation stories, learning does look like a good investment. If anyone has some suggestions about resources I would be grateful.

last edited at Jun 22, 2022 1:08PM

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

I come from the future (spanish translations) and no spoilers but this art style is so soothing and it fits the mood of the narrative so well. This mangaka knows their stuff.

I really need to invest more time reading korean manga, it's a lot more mature in a good way.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

reading this in portuguese, since there's 42 chapters there

It is well translated? I speak Spanish and I guess Google translating from Portuguese it's going to be a hell of a lot easier than from japonese/korean

Edit: I found the translation in spanish up to chapter 42 too.

last edited at May 29, 2022 7:56PM

joined Mar 20, 2012

Source if you want to see the next few chapters in chinese: https://manga.bilibili.com/m/detail/mc30857?jump_from=reader

I don't understand anything but hey it looks pretty.

joined Mar 20, 2012

What a great art, I need to look into what else this mangaka draws. The panel of monet when the prince enters the room its beautiful.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Anyone know where one can find like the fully updated novel in English because. Like. I hate cliffhangers and ahhh lmao

Look for the novel in Chinese and use Google translate. It's terrible but it's the only option right now.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I get that this may be Japanese culture but- 33 AINT EVEN THAT OLD. I'm still pretty young myself and will joke around saying "0mG 30 iS sOooo oLd~ I lOvE AnciEnt ArtifaCts~". But the amount of times I've seen people in Manga who're 28-34 consider themselves "old" is just so odd to me lmao

It is if you want to have babies of your own…women over the age of 35 have increased risk of complications during pregnancy and childbirth. Sooo…yeah understandable concern if you are dating with that intention.

I see men marrying over 40 all the time, but for women there is the dreaded biological clock, it sucks if you want to have children later in life, if you reach 40 it becomes very dangerous to have the children yourself, after 35 it's already a high risk pregnancy.

joined Mar 20, 2012

The scanlation to Spanish (under the name "Mis Sentimientos Pueden Esperar") is at 15 chapters already. Read here:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/67183/mis-sentimientos-pueden-esperar

Thank you! More chapters to enjoy.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I know no japanese but for those curious the chapters are available online if you look for them. They are on chapter 24 atm and they look pretty good.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I actually read the novel in mtl and you won't believe that the system hasnothing to do with those things

I need to ask, did you use Google translate or another translator? For me the translation was so bad that I only understood about 50% of what was happening at any time.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

I love the short woman teasing taller woman dynamic, and those panel with the slippers were so damn good.

Korean mangas are really growing on me, kinda tired of the common high school settings for a while now.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

From the title I thought this was going to be a parody of terminator.

joined Mar 20, 2012

This is super funny but at the same time she is getting so many stalkers, I'm confused. Ah well it's ok since she agrees to it I guess.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I am reading the novel with machine translation and on one side it's terrible and I can only understand about 50% of what is going on, on the other side at least I know the main plot points now.

kimou
Image Comments 17 Jan 16:36
joined Mar 20, 2012
94635094_p0

To the user who said it looked like "A Summer's End", I couldn't agree more. Although the color palete in that game was more red-ish (?) if I remember correctly.

Really good visual novel, really recommend it.

joined Mar 20, 2012

This manga is so wholesome

joined Mar 20, 2012

This has already been marked as yuri over on mangadex. I wonder if they know something?

You can take a look at future chapters in pixiv (the link is in the main page for this manga here in dynasty), it has more than 30 chapters there. They are in japonese but you can guess things from the body language.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Reading Elsa's pov is so cute! All of this context that is difficult to get from the manga (even with the amazing TL's notes) is like the icing of the cake.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 12:34PM

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

Each time I read this manga I cry at the end, truly a masterpiece. I really need to buy the physical volumens at some point. It's in my top 3 for sure.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Thank you so much!!!! This is amazing!

joined Mar 20, 2012

First time reading this, is the official english translation of the novels any good? To someone that has read all of them, do you like how the plot developed?