Forum › Posts by badnat

badnat
Salad Bowl discussion 27 Apr 05:11
joined Jan 10, 2017

What "slur" is everyone talking about? I didn't notice anything.

People going SJW over the word gypsy.

badnat
Salad Bowl discussion 27 Apr 05:10
joined Jan 10, 2017

It’d be a lot easier to invest in if I didn’t have the sneaking suspiscion that the slur is going to remain a casual component of this world’s “lore”.

I mean, it's not necessarily a "slur". I do think it's a bit out of place though.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Camera girl x teacher, please.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

I can't stand the comments on this website, just enjoy the cute girls who enjoy cute girls

Yeah, lot of tumblrinas on here.

joined Jan 10, 2017

The worst thing about this is the cat ladies boobs are just as big as cow lady. There is no species distinction, what's the point of a cow lady if her boobs aren't significantly larger than a cats? This whole thing reeks of boob normalization, and if all boobs are equal then no boobs are huge. Terrible.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

I love how the delinquint finally someone who isn't attractive. Nice

Ouch. According to quite a few comments here that seems to be debatable lol

I have a feeling girls who like butch are into it. Guy readers generally not.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

so. where's the angst

The angst refers to the readers' consternation when they realize there's no yuri here.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I actually wanted the man and mc to end up together in this one :O

You realize he has a penis and everything, right?

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't get these stories that spend a ton of time trudging around in angst. Is that fun for anyone, really? It's like you spend the whole story waiting for it to get better. Doesn't make any sense to me.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I was kinda hoping she would do something with that butt hanging out there for the lols.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

THAT WAS PLEASANT, Mochi Au Lait-sensei should stick to writing only, get an average/good illustrator to get it done and you're all set

I don't mind their art; I just want more than 4 page chapters.

I feel like the entire yuri genre has turned into these mini-chapters in the last year or two. Whatever happened to actual SERIES'?!

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 12:18AM

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

Just tell her you have already been taken by your friend so get lost. But, from the blushing, maybe she doesn't mind poly.

I dunno about her but I'd take the 100% chance with her versus the .10% chance with Probably Straight Friend.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Wait! Japanese girls can just choose to wear pants, to school!? This is huge! Now all we have to do, is get the japanese, to stop seeing their women as live in housekeepers, who make babies, and we have a full blown sexual revolution.

Your impression of Japanese women doesn't seem to fall in line with their birth rate problem.

I know they have a looming population crisis, but I still think japanese still feel a woman's place is in the home. You never see a boy in a romance manga, learning to cook, just so he can make the girl he likes smile.

While there is that Yamato Nadeshiko trope, there are plenty of works subverting that. In fact I think the male leads in male oriented romance works are way more pathetic than most female leads.

You think Japanese stuff is bad, try some modern Chinese light/web novels, lol. No comparison. They drop some pretty hilarious backwards one-liners sometimes. Things straight out of the 1960s.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 1:24AM

joined Jan 10, 2017

Wait! Japanese girls can just choose to wear pants, to school!? This is huge! Now all we have to do, is get the japanese, to stop seeing their women as live in housekeepers, who make babies, and we have a full blown sexual revolution.

Your impression of Japanese women doesn't seem to fall in line with their birth rate problem.

badnat
Image Comments 09 Mar 03:44
joined Jan 10, 2017
57373505_p0

The ending wasn't bad, guys.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 3:46AM

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

sad as it might be, seemed like sister Rikka built it all up in her head from a misunderstanding. This may just bring these two to understand each other better in the long run.

Who cares about understanding one another, lol... Ah, I guess I'm forgetting the classic fairy tale ending, "And they happily understood each other thereafter!"

joined Jan 10, 2017

Rape should be banned from here... Is there anyone who truly enjoys reading a rapey doujin? (I would be scared to meet them).

Fetishes can't be taken as representation of what a person is actually like. Personally, I'm not into rape-play and whatnot. But some people are. And people who like this shit aren't even always on the dom side. It may seemed fucked to someone who doesn't understand, but there are people who have rape fantasies wherein they're the ones being dominated.

Then there's me. Who enjoyed this, not for the fetish, but because the art is extremely attractive and appealing despite the context. That and the black haired girl is hot af like WOW my poor gay heart is weeping. Fuck me up.

And it's a milder fetish... I read this really long fanfic that I got into before realizing that the author had some kind of death fetish, where she thought it would be super romantic to be willingly killed. Suffice to say it was pretty messed up.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 9:49PM

badnat
Image Comments 25 Feb 22:48
joined Jan 10, 2017
En-1099318443122122753

This looks like it was drawn with a popsicle stick dipped in poop.

joined Jan 10, 2017

You can't just call anything a chapter these days. That's chaos. A chapter has to be at least 4 pages, each. And that's being generous.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

This is all subtext. Remove the yuri tag.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Hehe why u still reading this story that has a terrible ending huh? They both are lesbians xd but their end is horrible...I'm not reading this story (I preferred pass it and forget) but you're hurting yourself reading this xd...if u like it, go on xd

I don't get people who sprinkle obnoxious text emotes in their writing. The heck is "xd" supposed to convey?

joined Jan 10, 2017

It takes a lot of integrity to resist the temptation to borrow money from your friends, and just have them pay you for sex instead.

I never had that much integrity.

Borrowing/lending money always leads to drama and should be avoided among friends and family. Prostitute yourself to them instead to avoid all that drama and confusion.

joined Jan 10, 2017

how can a chapter legally be 2 pages long?

It's not legal at all, it's a damn crime. Something should be done about this flagrant criminal behavior.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't think 4 page chapters is legal.

badnat
joined Jan 10, 2017

You can't really check to see if someone is a virgin by looking up their vagina though...