Forum › Posts by blargh201

joined Sep 9, 2016

Fucking finally

joined Sep 9, 2016

Just OOF.

Yvonne sure seems adept at squandering whatever progress she makes with Elsa...

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 7:38PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

I'm more intrigued by (Potential) Future Elsa saying that Evie won't be bothered by the system for a while. I'm curious why that would be, but that also means it is going to come back eventually. The system acted up before when Evie would try to be affectionate with Elsa, but wouldn't prevent Elsa from being affectionate with Evie. So presumably this is a nice chance for Evie to do something without the warning popping up, or it would be if Evie has the guts for it.

Man, whenever I think about that I can't help but think it was a wasted opportunity to destroy the system outright. Looked like it was glitching more than actively trying to stop her, but maybe that's my wishful thinking.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 7:46PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

tbh, the title was rather obscure to me too.

久々に後輩に会って元気をもらったら思わず〇〇しちゃった話

I'm not sure what she's supposed to be doing. Maybe the hug.

Had to have been the handholding.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Did the same chapter get double-posted?

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016
Felisamos2-1570897821909516288-img1

Isn't there a voice line about Lisa, Jean, and Eula doing something in Jean's office? And Kaeya makes sure no one knows about it?

Not sure it's a voiceline, but there's something in Eula's character profile about her storming into Jean's office as if she has a score to settle and it ending up just being a tea break, to which Lisa is usually indignant about not being notified.
Is that the one?

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

Wild stab: "Barbara" is Melissa's former master come back to give her the giant shove she needs.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

UFUFU

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

I'm sorry to do this, but "prologue 3" when it's after the story?

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 7:20PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

Sorry Ruka, but banning Ritsu from using knives because she beaned you with a potato from across the room is using potato reasoning.

I'll die alone on this hill if need be.

blargh201
Image Comments 23 Aug 19:58
joined Sep 9, 2016
Bunnymin

Eyes Hand on the prize.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

Okay the chapter did end really good but did Isa just forget Shima told her she was gay that one time?

That was my question too. This setup didn’t quite make sense, given what Ise knows about her.

I'm not sure how it is in the jap. script but at least as far as the translation goes, Shima technically never said she "only" loves women. So being bisexual is totally smth in the realm of possibility for her.

I see the point, but I'll admit I'm one of those that read her declaration to Ise as a pretty direct "I'm gay" and her recounting of being irked by her former classmates setting her up with men make me think she's nowhere near bi. Sorry if that sounds bad/weird.

Also, the fact that she seemed to have as much confidence in coming out to Ise like she did, if she was bi I'd see no reason to not declare it as such. I hope that makes sense.

blargh201
Image Comments 27 May 14:53
joined Sep 9, 2016
E2fxbifweaeho3l-orig%20(1)

Is it just me, or is the red-haired one reaching levels of smug that shouldn't be possible?

joined Sep 9, 2016

EDIT: I just realized that Neji's best series isn't even here on Dynasty! What happened to Beauty and the Beast Girl?
Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo?

Licensed, translated and published by Seven Seas. I have a copy on my overflowing book shelves.

last edited at May 27, 2021 11:45AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

I mean, it is a nice sink...

joined Sep 9, 2016

Now she's not playing fair!

joined Sep 9, 2016

Tong Tong is adorable and I want nothing to ruin that smile.

Your profile picture made this 50X better.

joined Sep 9, 2016

With special guest star: Megumin.

last edited at May 3, 2021 11:29PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

15/10 presentation. Full color, the page numbers, the twist; just god-tier stuff all around.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 10:47PM

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

Uhh, Kase? That's assault.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

IM SO TIRED OF THIS

Username checks out.

I don't know how to feel about this, myself.

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

So, someone may have posited this before, but is there any significance to the screentone the author is using for the arrows that the MC, despite her years of having this ability, just hasn't yet clued into? Or am I the one reaching here?

blargh201
joined Sep 9, 2016

So, is the author trolling both the audience and his characters at the same time? That's what it feels like. kek

blargh201
taste discussion 15 Feb 02:03
joined Sep 9, 2016

Holy hell those canines. Made me think this was going to turn into a vampire story before I looked at the tags.

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 2:03AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

What the hell do we call this degeneracy? Is this some new variant of handholding?

Kidding aside, I would not want the hand cramps that likely accompany that amount of writing/drawing.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 12:45AM