Forum › Posts by linkuan

linkuan
Citrus discussion 13 Nov 10:19
joined Jul 14, 2016

Finally Chaosteam :D
I'm still thinking of buying the volumes a soon as I can, but for now this is the best ^w^

joined Jul 14, 2016

OOMIGAAAAWD this never ends!!!!! Want more :D

joined Jul 14, 2016

A teacher x teacher.... that's a new :3

joined Jul 14, 2016

The great return of Tamamusi :3 I just love their works migawdddddddd

linkuan
Image Comments 23 Oct 09:36
joined Jul 14, 2016
[tamamusi]%207257995

@Midnightgunner Some day :')

linkuan
Image Comments 23 Oct 09:35
joined Jul 14, 2016
54466639_p9

Now that's unexpectly cute :3

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

It's almost 2018 and this is still on hiatus ;-;

I can hope, can't I? :(

joined Jul 14, 2016

I've had an idea that I wanted to explore that was inspired by series like Umineko and Higurashi but with a yuri tone in it. The genre is geared towards a mystery horror and battle of wits. The main character over the course of this "game" falls in love with a girl she's partnered with but that itself creates a problem.

Sorry for being vague but I still want to find an artist as well as a group of people who enjoy writing to help me perfect the idea and one day turn it into a Light Novel or Webcomic so I don't want to give all my cards away.

Sounds good. The fact that you use the "trapped together in a game" kind of plot makes it somewhat easier to write. Would like to help if you need :3

That sounds really cool! Thank you.

I can message you more about it after work tonight if you like. Would that be alright with you?

Sorry I suddenly got busy Dx But yeah if you need anything tell me.

joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm from two years in the future, and we still haven't got more of this pairing :'(

joined Jul 14, 2016

I've had an idea that I wanted to explore that was inspired by series like Umineko and Higurashi but with a yuri tone in it. The genre is geared towards a mystery horror and battle of wits. The main character over the course of this "game" falls in love with a girl she's partnered with but that itself creates a problem.

Sorry for being vague but I still want to find an artist as well as a group of people who enjoy writing to help me perfect the idea and one day turn it into a Light Novel or Webcomic so I don't want to give all my cards away.

Sounds good. The fact that you use the "trapped together in a game" kind of plot makes it somewhat easier to write. Would like to help if you need :3

joined Jul 14, 2016

I just started wrintting on my PC this story. I'll tell you the main premise :3 (btw haven't thought of any names yet)

Girl A is in college. After dating her best friend's ex-boyfriend, 'best friend' begin to hate her, this makes Girl A realize she actually like her. A year after that, in the classroom during free period, Girl B sits in front of Girl A and asks her out. Girl B didn't look like she swinged that way. In fact, Girl B has a boyfriend who she breaks up with days after that. Then this relationship between the shy Girl A and the bi-sexual Girl B begins.

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

"Wait, don't tell me you're gay?"
What a clever mom xDDD

Isn't that the one! From the other one! We met her and her girlfriend!!! Finally!!!!!!

In the mochiverse everything is possible.

linkuan
15Y+ discussion 14 Aug 10:13
joined Jul 14, 2016

How did I remembered this with those long ass release dates

joined Jul 14, 2016

So mochi actually was/is in a relationship or had/has a cruch on her sister :3

joined Jul 14, 2016

"Hold back your voice" xD

joined Jul 14, 2016

Met my sister at a soapland

Lol Mochi isn't even here xD
The artist is the same from Chi chi Yuri hon right?

joined Jul 14, 2016

Just how did she get precisely those two fingers damaged? ¬w¬

joined Jul 14, 2016

ahhhhhh why are the best ones so short??????????

joined Jul 14, 2016

Pink enough to make me wear glasses too .-.
Cute but I prefer YouRiko

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

c'MON!!! I need more of this... Altough it's so different from the original I still like both :3

linkuan
Image Comments 14 Jul 17:38
joined Jul 14, 2016
Nicoeri%20by%20raikou104%20translated

Unexpected ship appears.

joined Jul 14, 2016

"Someday, We'll get there"
Someday, we'll get the yuri

linkuan
joined Jul 14, 2016

So Mezashi can make physicla releases too :3
I expected a bit more Yuri, but the YoshiMaru cutness is enough too cure cancer