joined Feb 10, 2016

This is a nice and refreshing read

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Ok. Now kiss

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

You know comment section is often more interesting because it is like spoiler that can explain the whole story than the original manga...
Btw Im pretty surprised to see izumi confess to nanaki,, iknow she likes nanaki a lot but never expected it to be love,, I womder what Nanaki would feel to her since it might turn in to love triangle...

This will give Nanaki the opportunity to be able to interpret her feelings for Kanade as romantic love.

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I am personally of the opinion that Kurokawa looked cuter pre-makeover

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Sooo, am I the only one, that wants Izumi to win this love triangle?

It starts annoys me, when the author brings out a new love interest just to pad out the story: because we all know too well, that they have less chance, that a snowball's in hell. I wish the author would do something new, or interesting with it, like, if Izumi would win Nanaki with a gentle but agressive approach, that would be soo much more interesting than to obligatory half-assed rejection story arc.

Not really. I would have liked it more if Nanaki wasn't already into Kurokawa and vice versa (as is implied)

But yeah I absolutely agree that, while realistic, these kind of love triangle plots always feel unnecessary when there is one character who ends up as the loser who suffers. I hope Izumi can find herself a girlfriend later on ahem Iroha ahem

As much as I enjoyed learning more about Izumi and being able to sympathize with her, I'm kinda getting impatient for more of Kurokawa's side of the story.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 7:39PM

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh no NO NO
why are you making me feel for Izumi what the fuck?!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm super looking forward for more of this

Yuri-chin
∞ discussion 10 Jan 19:27
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This is infinitely cute

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This STORY ALWAYS makes me smile

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I feel like this story is RUSHING

I feel like I would enjoy it a lot more if it went at a slower pace

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Literally the entirety of human interactions give a possibility to hurt someone. I've been hurt in every relationship I've been in, the polyamorous nature of them has had nothing to do with the hurt I've received. Yes, polyamory opens up new ways for people to be hurt in relationships. So do gay relationships, where homophobia and lack of societal acceptance start hurting people, but we'd laugh someone out of the room if they said they didn't like manga where the characters ended up gay because it makes them more likely to get hurt.

Okay sis, I'll let you have your opinion and it's valid even if I don't agree at all with comparing it to same sex relationships between 2 consenting adults. Sorry if I sounded insensitive. I'm not too into this topic to go into it any further.

But anyway, I don't think this manga is heading into the polyamory road. And Izumi isnt that likeable either... so far from what we have seen, she is majorly manipulative

Yuri-chin
Image Comments 03 Jan 21:22
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016
Ehssutrwwaazjyh-orig

Cute!

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I saw the first episode

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENZZN6WW4AILCbZ?format=png&name=small

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 9:21PM

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Edit: also (to the other person) saying that relationships with 2 people are more romantic than polyamorous relationships, when I could count the number of manga I've read that have actual polyamory on one hand, and the number with 2 people getting together is literally every other romance manga, is just kinda being a dick about polyamorous people. It's not less romantic or less loving to love multiple people. It just isn't. You can personally dislike it, but to call it less romantic is just bias.

I'm not stating that my opinion is fact. It's just how I personally perceive it for reasons that are also personal for me. It will just never not rub me the wrong way when I imagine the possibility that someone will end up hurt.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Hi guys, I'm from Chile and here there's no decent manga market, so this site means a lot to me, it's the first page i check in the morning and the last one before going to sleep. The reason I'm writing this is because i value this community and even though i don't comment or engage in conversations very often it doesn't mean i don't read yours. Well i think that's all, by any chance, does this site have a Facebook page or IG? I just realised that if this page is taken down i don't know where to find you guys, hope i don't sound creepy or needy hahah either way, you can find me at @constanza_larrea feel free to start a conversation anytime, specially if you want to talk about yuri/shoujo ai manga!

finds you and stalks you

But I agree. I think this is a pretty great community

I feel like this is subtext or the romance is really taking slow

Don't expect too much from this. It's really just subtext and won't be more than that. It's still a very cute story though, so totally worth a read.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 8:59PM

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I personally wouldn't like a poly ending. There is always something very romantic when it's just 2 people involved. When there is a third or more persons involved, there's always the risk of someone feeling left out, or developing jealousy...

I say nay...

Izumi is better off with Azakawa. Leave Kuro and Shiro (literally Yin and Yang) for one another hehe

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Akazawa Iroha for example?

You get my drift

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh I sort of like Izumi and Akazawa together

Same, but to be fair, I'd ship Izumi with literally anyone so long as it means she'll stop meddling with Kanade and Nanaki.

Sorta agree with this too. She's obviously not gonna win over Nanaki, and she is kind of toxic. I hope she can move on and find someone else

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Oh I sort of like Izumi and Akazawa together

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So friggin CUTE

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

It is missing something

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Cant wait for their friendship to go back to normal again!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I notice a sadness deep in Honda's eyes

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

No. They harder Momojima! One day you might catch her eye!

Yuri-chin
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Kind of dont get why she doesn't show affection if she loves her back