Forum › Posts by StarDress

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I didn't really read the original and maybe that's why I'm incredibly confused...?

The story started nicely, it was cute, fluffy and interesting, but then things started to run a marathon like it had a deadline, no time to breath at all and the way Nekozaki just wrapped things up with her mother like it wasn't some several-years-old trauma is shocking. I was getting School Zone vibes from this after we're presented to the other girl's stories and backgrounds, and god, was it amazing(Turns out the vibes were there, but more like a faint shadow of what SZ is). The story behing Pengin and Shishimaru really got to my core, it hit way too close to home and I wanted to see more of them but it's like they treated their relationship as patched and done, like what? what happens afterwards? even after that sudden time skip, we don't really know how things are with the rest, are they together? is Tsubaki still with Ms.Shiro? There's so many questions.
I can't help but feel like things got off-rails just after Mikoto kissed Tsubaki tbh. They didn't just started running away from each other, but the story also started to run to be completed.

Perhaps that really is because I didn't read the original, but to be completely fair, this would be very first time where I see an artist making a rework to be just a pretty resume of the original. Arata Iri's style surely is to die for in my opinion, the expressions, the panels, even the creativity with them and dialogue boxes: that dialogue box of Tsubaki on ch01 hitting Nekozaki because what she's saying is directly going agaisnt what she did is simple but It was really funny, I've never seen that type of dialogue box/character interaction before and it's top notch. Even the character dynamics, they're quite a breath of fresh air, they all have a really distinct personality and hell, I'm here for it all the way. But still, it's like they were used on the wrong way...? idk
I'll try to read the original to check if that's just the way they do story telling or if it's because it's a rework.

Anyway, I'll come here from time to time just to read Pengin and Shishimaru's part fore sure, specially page 21 of ch09. Absolutely marvelous.

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

About ch105:
Dude. We've come a long way, ok? 100+ chapters, and she's insanely, embarassed and disgusted because she sNIFFED on her gf's tracksuit. Just SNIFF, DUDE!! I'm not even trying to criticize it, I'm just dead shocked.

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Well, that's... breathtaking.
Simple concept, but done wonderfully. Loved this one.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This!! By god, amazing style, nice dialogue, interesting frames and perspectives, the characters are SO SICK, the artist's hability is outstanding !! I hope this one lasts tbh, I'm rlly invested :D

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Milfcookiesimp-1503019022639460354-img1

I saw this on the artist's Twitter first, I didn't even realized it was from cookie run because the characters were humanized and all. When I found out I was looking at CreamPuff x Latte cookie nsfw I==-/////;;;;;
The artist said they were adults in her universe though-

StarDress
School Zone discussion 13 Jan 11:30
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I just wanted to say that I honestly didn't quite understand what was going on with Hiiragi and Tsubaki before Ningiyau explained it in detail, now that I can understand it better istg, this manga sure is something really special.

I've always felt a strong connection with Yokoe 'cause I've been in her shoes almost my entire life until now and now I have this feeling with Yatsude as well??? the feeling of being always in someone's shadow for years absolutely breaks you, the feeling of not being recognized as SOMEONE, just "X person's friend" or, in her case, Hiiragi's older sister.
I've been in that situation for 10 years and I totally understand every part of her journey, even though it happened for different reasons, the concept was basically the same, I can't stress enough how many goose bumps I got while reading that chapter...

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 11:30AM

StarDress
Image Comments 16 Dec 23:58
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Fa8jopduyaekvrj-orig%20(1)

Isn't Cream puff a child cookie magic student and isn't Latte her teacher tho ???
The art style is dope as hell, but oh boy...

StarDress
School Zone discussion 23 Oct 23:11
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I think that's quite the weird sentence, but I actually have a lot of respect towards Yokoe, she endured such a strong feeling inside her for so long, and towards the very person she sees everyday !!
I remember reading that Yatsude thinks she got dumber and dumber with the time 'cause that was the only way to hide her feelings, to make fun of everything and be overly-excited about shit 'cause if she isn't, she'll prob be way too self conscious about it and her mind will eat her from the inside out(like what happened in the festival), it was a self defense mechanism. Like really, how do we know that's even her real self? she wasn't THAT much of a birdbrain in middle school, what if she literally changed her personality to protect herself?

K, It looks like I'm thinking too much over it, but I can't stop myself, these character have gotten way too real lol

This manga sure is slow with progress(nothing worse than Hana Ni Arashi though, like really? 90 chapters for a kiss? god! and their friends don't even have things going on for them, they're just THERE to be inconvenient), but I love it for that. Life isn't fast, specially when someone is so scared and has so much shit bottled up like Yokoe, things =willl be= slow by default.

last edited at Oct 23, 2021 11:22PM

StarDress
Ayame 14 discussion 30 Jul 11:36
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I rlly loved it, but it got so lost at the end Xd

Well, the whole manga is stupid and it knows, but really ? skskmzkad arg
When Ayana stopped being a perv and ""realized""(and I write that with extras " 'cause it looks like it had no use for the story other than that weird ass end) that she liked Sango, I started to feel that the story was starting to treat itself a bit more seriously, that the character would finally like... grow out of it? that she'd have a mature perspective on it? but... -nope-, it went down as fast as it went up...

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 11:36AM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

The girl went from a sweet, shy and dazzling stundent to be a creepy, weird molester woman. What went wrong.
I just don't quite get it, is she stupid ?

If she helps her past self get together with her senpai, then tecnically she would also win... The mangaka rlly gets way too distracted in the ecchi part to the point of being quite uncomfortable. I find myself saying "Stop! Stop that PLEASE WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT !!" several times when the future Nana does... "future Nana things".

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 5:15PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This manga started(at leat here in the site) literally in 2018 !!
I got myself thinking about how long i've been reading this. I started in one of the worst years for me, I was all alone everywhere and reading this gave me hope that "Maybe I could have this too someday".
Now it's 2021, I now have friends(???) and a trans bf, which, ironically, we are exactly like Nanoha and Chidori in the manga kakkskaskd
My hopes turned into reality, but believe me, it's NOT nice, I feel their pain now. 3 YEARS and they're scared of holding hands !!

Now that I read the comment above, they're a couple for only 3 MONTHS??? bro...
hahdhasda Me and my bf are making 7 months soon... Oh god.

last edited at Jul 2, 2021 12:14PM

StarDress
School Zone discussion 25 Apr 11:21
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm rereading this manga again, I think it's the third time? not quite sure, anyways. Something I always though about but never verbalized about Yokoe: It kinda looks like she has attention problems? Ofc i'm not an expert or anything but it rlly looks like she has adhd, with a big capital H on hiperactivity maspozkmokasd

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Absolutely loving the story so far. Their dynamic sure is * something * I didn't know I'd like so much ////

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Finalmente a mina percebeu q a outra é uma sequelada visse, valeime cristo senhor, 87 capítulos só da mulhe falando q n pode, pORRA BOY agr imagina a quantidade de açúcar que tem no cu dessa mulhe pelo amor de deus, abre uma loja de doce sei lá

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Damn now i know how it is

I'm dead serious, that's what happens with me, who's the same age with the characters, it's as messed up.
Everything could be alright if they just talked to each other but there's someting called Fucking Teenager Ass that just don't let them and it couldn't be more relatable heh

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 11:27PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

AMIGA ACEITA QUE VC É SAPATÃÃÃO CACETE porra

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Reading the last chapter (20) really made me go through a lot of emotions. When Mizu and Yori talked it through, it was really sweet, i'm glad it happened, it's rare for characters to actually talk about what's happening so any fights or inconveniences could be avoided. But everytime Mizu shows up with Yori I admit i get really sad 'cause Aki's situation is just really really relatable. The whole thing was sooo bittersweet.

But Shiho... I swearrrr to goooood
This girl makes me go NUTS, i'm usually someone calm who tries to avoid conflict, but i just know i'd punch her, right there on page 42, I just know, my face would be burning out of anger.

(PTbr)
Mano eu n to nem brincando, eu cairia no soco com essa biscatezinha juro juro. O problema é q o grupo provavelmente seria desclassificado, ent eu cometeria o clássico "Eu, tu, 5 minutinho de soco lá fora sem nem esse ngc de perder a amizade pq cada soco seria na pura base do ódio", ia perder 5 dente essa bonita, q fia da peste da mulesta, n tem como.

Eu tava q nem o olaf na página 40 adiante.
"Bate... é só bater. Pq q ela n bate...?
Será q ela sabe bater?"

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 10:34PM

StarDress
Image Comments 21 Nov 20:43
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Marceline's body full of scratches though...

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 8:43PM

StarDress
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm so impressed by how things turned out, specially with Shishimaru and Pengin.
I totally though the artist would focus on the main couple as a whole, while the other characters would be only supports (like in hana ni arashi) but I'm SO GLAD they didn't, it feels so real now that we have a background for the other girls, not only they have eye catching stories but stories even deeper than the main couple, like Shishimaru and Pengin, they're such an odd couple, but their rusted ends just connect perfectly and THAT'S how you do a fucking legendary couple, no doubts. It's hard to make a couple that are always fighting and still not fall into the toxic area, so heck, they did a hell of a good job.

Now with the main couple, they're also in a delicate situation and the way the artist made it happen at the same time amazes me in a weird way. Normally, in the mangas i've read, there's only ONE main, big problem, fight or any type of plot. In here we have 2, with 2 different couples happening at the same time and the characters actually feel alive while at it 'cause they're interacting and worrying with their friends problems but also needing to take care of their own. It feels really realistic for me because it's what happens irl, and it happens a lot, not only you have (or should) be there for your friends, you need to care of yourself, and ngl, it's hard to do that sometimes heh

I don't really know why but, well, this was one of the mangas i really liked 'cause it was funny and nice to read, but now it's actually one of the top tiers for me and i'll be extremely excited to read the new chapters as they come ! : D
(sorry for the long text, i got excited xd)

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 7:23PM

StarDress
Image Comments 08 Nov 11:02
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

^^
Qiqi x Klee souds really cute, but they're so young i think their dynamic is childhood friends to lovers, so adorable -///////-

StarDress
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 11:08
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

There's... so many red flags in there. So many... But stalkers falling in love with each other are so cute, perfect for each other

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:08AM

StarDress
Image Comments 02 Nov 09:19
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015
Ekyytibxiayh9ka-orig

Spanish speakers:
Weird ass ppl: OH, tAcOs ?

i swear dude oakpozxkpolaskzaspdas oh lord

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

As the new chapters releases, you look at the horizon. You can't see it clearly but some shit happened there 'cause there's blood and ppl dead, so : |
/\ That's what i was thinking while reading chapter 17 and 18, like holy shit we're in for a hell of a fight in this new arc huh

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 9:12AM

StarDress
School Zone discussion 12 Oct 18:33
Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm REALLY excited for volume 4, damn
We're 73 chapters in, so it's quite impossible not to bond with those characters, specially with how incredibly funny they are, imo

The only thing it made me kinda : | back then was Tsubaki, it kinda looked like she had feelings for her own sister, but she wasn't after all. Now i'm genuinely excited/worried to see how their relationship will go.

I'm also really excited to see Tsubaki and Piyo's relationship, they're really cute together. Honestly don't even care if they'd become a couple(i honestly doubt we'll have any kind of actual wlw in here for some reason), they're really cute as friends still imo.

And what about Yokoe and Kei? idk what to think about Kei when it comes to their relationship. Does it looks like she likes her? But isn't aware that wlw is a thing?
Well.. when i started reading, Yokoe looked like she had feelings for Kei, but wasn't aware. Now we know it isn't the case... I just feel that it's a strong subject, and it won't be as funny when they actually talk it all out. Yokoe looks really hurt in the inside for sure... We didn't see a lot about Kei-chan's side either, but i think that's on purpose.

(Srry for the long comment, just wanted to say what i though through all the chapters till now Xd)

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 6:36PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Well.. I'm starting to getting tired to the "service" thing. Miss landlady's getting too dense and Kozuka, c'mon girl! Just a little "i'm home" peck on the lips don't kill nobody! You had sex twice and you even confessed to her, stop the shyness. By the way, i gess that when Kozuka says: "I'll do something more amazing" miss landlady is thinking about rough sex and Kozuka is thinking about give her the earrings. lol

Try to be at her place, with her personality and situation. She's just embarassed...
I understand her a lot 'cause the sex was... idk how to put it, but i think that "situational" is similar. If she wake up saying "I want to have sex with landlady", i f@cking doubt she'll actually make it, the girl would explode kaslkasdsadksakd

A lot of ppl came saying how bored they was with how uhh "slow" the things were going? I mean, looking at their situation, it wouldn't be fast anyways... One is waay too embarassed and still trying to get used to uh bEiNg GaY and the other is incredibly pessimist and delusional, the couple of "We'll that do tomorrow" lmao

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 9:52AM