Forum › Posts by SpiderLilies2007

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 18:03
joined Jan 22, 2015

100% those who say ..they wont come back.....they will XD when next chapter is coming up..or when the manga end.

its because the manga update 2 month period........and not every week.......so they are frustated XD ..this manga has the highest view for a reason LOL and i dont think it will drop after this chapter anytime soon.

everyone is like...."this shouldnt be like this".all seems to knows better ahhaha

you are looking for shake spearks plot or something?

here on the last chapter......Yuzu herself admit that she was Lying about her feeling---------

YES people.........READ PAGE 23 chapter 14 all over again

she admit herself that she was trying to figured out about Mei feeling CONSTANTLY
(why? because she doenst want to get rejected by mei. she doenst want mei to distant herself from her. so she want to make it sure.)

and you think Mei didnt noticed that?
Mei acting cold for a reason. ..page 23 alone give me the light that Mei is also confused about Yuzu
action.

its for entertaiment. some folks taken this shit...like their lovestory is base on these fiction characters XDDD

PS. and Page 7 chapter 14

Why Mei just walk away from Yuzu.....

Yuzu start saying

"you know I was really happy with your feeling but thing like that even as sisterly skinship
its going a bit over the line"

here she was trying to play dumb(figured out about Mei feeling )......she still think that Mei did it in term of sister skinship, really?

so Mei start asking her right away..."What your feelings for me"

and than she start ..talking around the bush again........so Mei just snap and walk away.

last edited at Mar 4, 2015 9:14PM

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 21:45
joined Jan 22, 2015

@Fwe and Blue Saint ..finally someone who understand throught the plot.

I think chapter 8 page 32-33 its ..the when they realize ..both have deeper feeling for each other...their kiss tasted diffrent than any other kisses. base on the look on their faces. That kiss was the REAL one..with no playing around...both were honest with each other at that kiss...thats why they were so suprise by it.

and its true @Fwe Yuzu is totally a vergin...and it seems like most of these people who complain about Mei etc. totally forgot that Yuzu LIED about her love life ...at the beginning of the show! She wasnt honest with herself....so she lied to her friends that she did with a guy..bla bla bla.

Yuzu despite her as an outgoing person etc. she is very shy and ashame about her feeling but since we are all reading her perspective..we know how she felt..but in Mei perspective..there is a lot of unsure moments there.
There was no time that Yuzu was clear with her feeling. ....there is always side story that trouble her from going all out fully.

And soon ....Yuzu will burst with her emotion..its building up like @Blue Saint said .
Mei is indeed pushing her to come out of her shell.

Despite Mei being a nasty bitch all the time..but.....when Yuzu got real angry.......Mei turn into a lil puppy infront of her actually. She became submissive. Those confident attitude are all lies..to hide her weak broken heart. Yuzu notiece that "hurt" look that came out ..from short time.to time.

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 9:48PM

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 12:53
joined Jan 22, 2015

wow... a guy who loves drama complains about drama

yes. like i said...i love dramas xD so i am in hell circle baby.

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 08:15
joined Jan 22, 2015

Holy shit this has got to be the worst chapter that has come out. Seriously, i'm so disappointed with the art and "plot". LIke what the fuck is wrong with the author or team that made that shit? They need some fucking practice, need to take time reading real fucking yuri, or at least read these fucking comments to see what we yuri fans like. But no, it's like they give no fucks and don't even try. And after what seems like ages, they put out just GARBAGE. They need to stop this shit and take a new turn or they're just a disgrace from yuri genre. Goddamn how frustrating. All I want is some well written yuri. Is that so much to ask for? Jesus fucking Christ. Just dumb cause now I have to wait soo long for another chapter that may be worse or just little better. How can they do this to us? I'd donate money if that'd mean writers would start putting out better written shit. Fuck.

how about you take a deep fucking breath. you call this "shit"? you call this is "garbage"..insult the ARTIST and crew and saying that you know what yuri fans like.....come down to earth. you know shit about what yuri fans want. you arrogants ignorants fool.

the art is far from SUCK GARBAGE or what ever the fuck you call them
......page 4-6 and 7..got some issues with editoring..I assume. I dont think they will print it on the manga just like that.
If you are not a MANGAKA yourself....than you better keep yo voice down about the art.

for the storyline is a diffrent story. .............the problem about these two are communication...and thats complicated their relationship . it does exist..that someone living together...sleep in the same bed..but didnt talk to each other. ...sound unrealistic to you ? well..you will be surprised...stuff like this exist in real life.

some people wouldnt stand the silent treatment....some would start a conversation or burst out...

but if both are FUCKING CHICKEN like these two........with their feelings.....? what did you expected?

Both didnt want to start a fight..why? Because in the past chapter....both...expierience that when one of them didnt sleep next to each other...they are worried. Mei used to sleep at her grandpa place...and Yuzu couldnt stand it.

And there was a time that Yuzu didnt come home either......because they had a fight......that made Mei worried about Yuzu as well.

Both are afraid ..that the other would not be there. So they just...keep it silent...and play it down like nothing happened...but still can be near with each other at least.

And about you know ..what yuri fans want

well let me tell you.........I dont like lovely yuri with happy shitty fluffy stuff storyline. its nice but BORING the hell out of me(i remember an anime call Kiss kiss or some shit like that) they are fucking kiss each other ....in every episode. ..its yuri..its fluffy..its lovely---some sexy moment in class room.......but I couldnt stand 1 episode...-.- I end up not watching it..because its stupid.

sooo how can you know about what Yuri -fans want?

the fact that MANY of you guys said "it hurts" "uhg i cant take this anymore"..the fact that this manga break your fucking emotion..means...the plot ...kicking your ass ...you are move by it. ...emotional. ...so it cant be that bad.

And if you guys hating it sooooooooooo much....there is still the X-button . You read this shit for FREEE the Mangaka that you insult....got ZERO $$$ from you. Go draw your own fucking manga with the plot that you think is cool.

fucking pathatic ungrateful idoit

and what pissed me off here.

Many of you are not even trying to understand Mei charachters.
This Manga was showing mostly Yuzu perspective. Thats why you understand Yuzu feeling more. And feeling emotional with her. You feel connected to her...like you are Yuzu and getting cheated by Mei XD Thats why you are all furious.

ON the other Hand....Mei feelings and doubt are hidden by Autor. We figured it out little by litte along with Yuzu.
But if you put Mei backgrounds together......you will know why she is that way. (reserved)
Mei is dissapoint with her Dad for running away. He used to be her idol. She was looking up to him.
Now she met this girl..Yuzu who is pretty much carefree personality just like her FATHER now.(you will see that Mei father became Yuzu- carefree--doing what he likes in life. Happy ..travel around the world)

She fall in love with her(any idiots knows this by now)
but Mei perspective are..........Yuzu is totally confused about her feeling. She is between ..being a Sister or Lover?
But we cant be lover cause we are Sister ? Isnt this disgusting? She felt guilty as well ..she struggle with these type of feeling MANY FUCKING TIMES

example chapter -6 when Yuzu cried..because she couldnt kiss Mei . Mei does know that Yuzu was crying out of guilt about her feeling that are more than sister for Mei. Both cried at the end of the chapter. we saw Mei sitting on the ground crying. Yuzu does effect her.....a LOT.

its normal that Mei want Yuzu to be straight to the point what she wants...because to Mei perspective
Yuzu wants her and than something happen......she back off again. She wants Yuzu to be clear with her feeling. Either sister or lover. What you want. Mei clear about her fear during that chrismas time. She wanted Yuzu. She offer her body but got a huge rejection by Yuzu...and you can clearly see that she was hurt by that rejection.

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 9:05AM

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 03:25
joined Jan 22, 2015

Lol at some people giving up on a manga so easily just because there is a lil drama here and there. It would be boring as hell if its just be fluffy and happy. Here you have something to looking foward to and u dont want it to end so soon. It is frustating cause this manga is not weekly update like one piece or naruto but 2 mobth gap.

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 03:25
joined Jan 22, 2015

Lol at some people giving up on a manga so easily just because there is a lil drama here and there. It would be boring as hell if its just be fluffy and happy. Here you have something to looking foward to and u dont want it to end so soon. It is frustating cause this manga is not weekly update like one piece or naruto but 2 mobth gap.

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 23:57
joined Jan 22, 2015

And here I am trying to defend Mei abit....cause I see a lot of negative comments towards her.

They have to understand that Mei is also a wrack..and lack of confident too. Behind her fierce and agressive attitude...she is nothing like that at all. She is more sensetive than Yuzu but she hide all of that under her "i am hard to reach" mask.

Mei wants someone who are not like her father(like run away type of guy when its getting rough) she wants someone who is secure. Someone she can depending on ..knowing if something happen...this person is going nowhere but stay by her side.
I know that Yuzu is the right one..but right now she acted like a scare rabbit.

Yuzu on the other hand was showing the feeling of "afraid-lack of confident-unsure what to do and could drop this love because of the word SISTER" . It doenst give Mei the safety feeling she longing for.

Thats why she ask Sara "do you NEED me" and go for Sara..but soon she wont do that long..her feeling for yuzu is too strong xD

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 12:01AM

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 23:29
joined Jan 22, 2015

back in chapter 13..she gain confident by sara speech.....................now in 14 she back off again infront of mei......? and after sara talks..she was confident again........but this times ...one step too late.

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 23:24
joined Jan 22, 2015

Mei being flirty? well I understand with the chrismas part...that yuzu was chicken out...but here in this chapter you see Mai asking Yuzu again..how she felt...and Yuzu was not honest with her feeling..she was still talking about sister....bla bla bla ..thats why Mei turn away. ..and when she met Sara..........Sara was straight to the point.....thats what Mei wants out of Yuzu.....but then she do the dumb move..by agree to go out with Sara.....cause..Sara gonna hurts..........

they are obviously gonna end up together...so people..........without drama is no fun hahahah i like the drama in this

but she is a lil bit too late...she should have tell mei right away. ..now things is a lil bit complicated for yuzu.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 11:28PM

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 23:19
joined Jan 22, 2015

just great......my heart............break...with yuzu....

Ok but here ..guys. I see so many people hating on Mei.......but I am not.

And you know why? Because Mei already moving forwards during the chrismas time..she was ready for Yuzu..but Yuzu was chicken out..so she was confused too.

it was Yuzu fault too.....for not being honest or clear with her feeling like Sara would do.. ..Mei was ready to go over the sister-bond shit..she was ready to made love to yuzu.

anyways..lets see how this will turn out...

SpiderLilies2007
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 12:55
joined Jan 22, 2015

Tom are female ..act like man, dress like one, and likes only woman..but they dont call themself as lesbian(for us is the same thing)..I think western call these type of girls dykes?

Butch seems a bit closer to what you're describing, although the strict butch-femme dynamic isn't as common as it was a few decades ago when it was the norm.

And then there's stone butch, which takes it even further to the point where she doesn't want to receive any sexual attention and only give it, on top of the more masculine presentation. There's a pretty famous novel, Stone Butch Blues from back in the early 90's on the concept.

well i think tom are ..what you said.......they doesnt want to recieve any sexual either..........but there is new tom as well........see where i am going too? ..XD it never end

SpiderLilies2007
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 10:53
joined Jan 22, 2015

oh and Tom- Dee things.

There is a diffrent views between western and Thailand(i am not saying asian cause..i dont know about other asian country)

Western view on Tom Boy:
A girl who dress up a little bit boyish/acted also boyish..but doesnt have to be a lesbian. A TomBoy in western could be only fashion kind of thing.

while in Thailand is totally diffrent thing.

Tom are female ..act like man, dress like one, and likes only woman..but they dont call themself as lesbian(for us is the same thing)..I think western call these type of girls dykes?

Thai- LBGT-comunity is really weird..they put themself in a diffrent categories not just Gay, Lesbian Transgender

SpiderLilies2007
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 10:20
joined Jan 22, 2015

The names in this story remind me of Husky and Medley. Maybe the author of this story had a similar idea (handles instead of names).

THESE name are LEGIT......................Its not supposed to be funny at all. These name you will find a lot of people using it in Thailand.

"Golf, Ball, Jigsaw, Gung, Ice , Mae, Miuw, Ning, Nong , Moo, Ploy, etc "

this is a Thai- Manga so the name are diffrent than Japanese-name that you guys are used to. People in thailand often call each other by Nickname cause their real name is LONG. If its not formal....you will not hear people call you by your first name. Amongs friend or same age that you first met.......they will ask your real name....first...than.......they would ask for your nickname if its too long. ..or the person introduce you her/his real name...than he will automatic said..but my friends call me "insert nickname"

Your nickname could be given by your parents since birth........or your friend at school(no kidding)...and if you dislike the nickname from your friend...you just made one yourself.

The nickname could be from english words or thai. It could be from diffrent genre..like animals(if the animals not offended you lol), fruit(often), sport art(golf, ball,) etc.

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 10:32AM

SpiderLilies2007
Their Story discussion 15 Feb 15:25
joined Jan 22, 2015

is there is a raw link for this story ? tired of waiting XD

SpiderLilies2007
Lily Love discussion 12 Feb 20:20
joined Jan 22, 2015

the translation was kinder suck when the smoke part appear. (ถ้าอยากให้ช่วยบอกได้เลย XD)
in the original was just......"wtf she smoke?" it doesnt sound off at all. the conversation went smooth in thai-version.
it could be the the english thing.

And about the smoking thing in Thailand.

There is a huge anti-smoking-movement in thailand. You will see a pic of a dead person(by cancer) on the cigarette when you try to buy a cigarette in thailand.

its the culture diffrent thing. people look bad at woman that smoke...in thailand(when you look back 20 years ago is a guy thing. you wont see woman smoke) but these days it change.....but still connected with bad stuff. ...girls who smoke are those who parties a lot ........bla bla bla that kind of thing.

guys are turn off. they would think that she didnt take care of her health.

And i read in page 3-or 4 "woman stop thinking to care about others-so they smoke".

let me explain this. If you travel to Japan or Korea..you will see some people covered their mouth with mask when they are ill right? It means they didnt want to spread their virus to other human. That person care about other person well being.

Its the same thing with smoke. You smoke next to a person.. ...or a baby. The smoke cursed more damage than the actually person who smoke itself. So pls understand this.. its not being sexist .

They are just looking bad at woman/men who smoke LOL they wouldnt tell you directy or stop you(but they would walk away from you if the smoke/smell disturb them).

And about the name thing.

Donut(that sweet dessert with a ring in the middle) is actually female NICK-name that often used in thailand...they always used weird Nickname. I am sure Donut real name is hella long in thai. Thai first name is really long. ..so they used Nickname to call each other ..than their original name. you wouldnt be able to spell it.

Mew said "your name sound delicious " refers to donut ..its supposed to be a joke. ..but foreign people wont get it XD

typical Nickname that are weird to western people "golf" "ball" "donut" "bell" "gung"(shrims-female nickname) "gob"(frog-male nickname) "bla"(fish-male and femal nickname)etc. its short but sound strange and funny for outsider.

but these are often used

oh and by the way....they should add "Pi-"(พี่-formal speech for those who are older than you- when you feel comfortable with- used for both genders- who are older than you) too....its like Senpei in japan or unnie in korean . ..at this case
Donut is younger than Mew. She call her Pi- all the time..when she talk with Mew.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 9:45PM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

bravooo finally . thank you so much for the translation and uploading it here.

SpiderLilies2007
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 17:36
joined Jan 22, 2015

AHAHA in thailand is already chapter 5. -

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

wow last chapter.......aww they are so cute. hope someone translate it soon.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Wow how come side char get more attention than main? This is not the ending right?this cant be.it start si good and then this=.=

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

oh damn.........when is the next chapter coming out? it is like Citrus(2 month?) or like Naruto(weekly)?

SpiderLilies2007
Citrus discussion 25 Jan 16:47
joined Jan 22, 2015

ehhh stop complain about mei being a bitch XD you all love this story cause of the drama ..if its only fluff&happy&lovelydovy it would be boring as hell. no one would getting so work up ..and cheered for yuzu to get into mei pants. I am always love the drama they make the story interesting.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

So cute . Ilove it

SpiderLilies2007
All You discussion 23 Jan 21:46
joined Jan 22, 2015

Enjoy this very much

SpiderLilies2007
Her World discussion 22 Jan 23:36
joined Jan 22, 2015

Oh damn what with the ending......i felt sooo...uggh unfinished lol did she felt the same way for natsuki or was that out of pity......her story was....she came back for the devil.....i will see this as "yes" since its represent her feeling. I am glad i read this. Well done translator team.

last edited at Jan 22, 2015 11:36PM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

I like it. ...and i like mira past work. ..i am not into orgy stuff...but i thinkt the story will be a lil dramatic ....so i like it. i dont like too much fluff.....no drama ..no fun. Its annoying for autor to write the same old stuff over and over again.