Forum › Posts by Xciton

joined Oct 17, 2014

So, basically, Rapid Rabbit has no training and no idea of what she's really doing, and simply copies the show for which she's a part time host?

And yet, she has been beating her enemies again and again.
What does that say about the Antinoids?

(Sure, RR was outmatched by Honey Trap in the end, but still... talk about an inept evil organization...)

Could just be that they were only using Meta-Warriors at the beginning since there was no one standing up to them. After Rapid Rabbit got in their way a few times too many, they might have decided to produce the more expensive specialized Kaijin.

Now I wonder how X looks like. =w=

If you check the artist's twitter, you'll already know what X looks like. Here.

Xciton
Image Comments 31 May 03:41
joined Oct 17, 2014
68880069_p0

It’s Kallen. Both Theresa and Kallen have been portrayed wearing that outfit and the one with Sakura: isn’t flat, is around Sakura’s height and has Kallen’s usual hairstyle. Also Theresa is right there on the other side.

joined Oct 17, 2014

On a somewhat related note, I was browsing around and found out that some of the 4koma for Gun Girls Z/Honkai Gakuen 2/Houkai Gakuen 2 was translated:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ggzAsia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1792997167646570

GGZ was the previous game by miHoYo and shared many of the same characters and plot points, though it's not a prequel or anything. It's basically best to think of GGZ and Honkai Impact as AUs of each other.

Should have yandere tag

I dunno. Sin did assault Bronya (and possibly crippled her for life seeing as Bronya has prosthetic legs in the game) and showed no signs of reforming her ways. When Seele tried diplomacy with Sin, she almost got raped. At that point, knocking Sin out was probably the only sensible thing to do instead of the extreme, yandere thing to do.

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 1:55AM

joined Oct 17, 2014

I actually wish there's a Dark Bronya playable Valkyrie... Is there? I'm using her Yamabuki form. So useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L02N9gAkYcE

joined Oct 17, 2014

I'm so dumb.. I barely now understand why Yuu hit Kanna. -_-

I still don't understand why, though it's been over a year since I last read this.

joined Oct 17, 2014

So the artist known as Yuika does a doujin for Yui and Mika. I guess some things are fated to be.

joined Oct 17, 2014

The prequel was in Japanese but this one's in Chinese. One of them must have already been translated before being uploaded here.

Xciton
Custom Maid discussion 17 Jan 23:29
Xciton
Image Comments 10 Jan 22:19
joined Oct 17, 2014
Pinupvol3

Where are people getting the feeling that Ice likes Donut? Is it just cause she is in this picture? Cause so far she only had that one scene where Donut confided in her about her feelings for Mew.

People are getting the idea that Ice likes Donut from the untranslated chapters of the series.

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 10:38PM

Xciton
Subtext discussion 05 Jan 04:08
joined Oct 17, 2014

For the purposes of Dynasty-Scans, subtext refers to works where characters are close enough to each other and act in a way that they could be in love with each other, but no defining event happens that outright confirms it. The Love Live anime and a lot of animes where the main cast is made up of females that have no male love interests are a good example.

joined Oct 17, 2014

Seems like this was originally meant to be the sequel to Snow of Spring, but Itou Hachi decided to make put the animal ears on the loli instead.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_of_spring#56

Xciton
joined Oct 17, 2014

According to the translator's site, there isn't much het in the later chapters. I am a bit concerned that it was worded as "there wasn't much het" instead of "there's actually yuri" though.

joined Oct 17, 2014

Newest chapter is out on Yuri-ism.

joined Oct 17, 2014

He's serialized and it's not a yuri?

Even though he wrote lots of yuri in his doujins?

'tche.

if that's not yuri then I don't know what is

Waiting for the perfectly non-yuri explanation for this image (chapter 4 preview image taken from Yuri-ism's trello).

Xciton
Look at Me discussion 08 Sep 05:20
joined Oct 17, 2014

So who are the two characters that the title's referring to? I'm pretty sure Hanayo's one of the characters, but am not quite sure which role she's in. It could be either Hanayo wants Rin/Maki to look at her, or Rin wants Hanayo to look at her, or either way with Nico.

Xciton
World Canvas Manga 25 Jul 03:00
joined Oct 17, 2014

Looks like Sera will be the first to fall to lovesickness. Can't resist that closed door.

Oh, just a suggestion. Once you finish enough segments to cover a chapter, can you re-edit some of the pages (remove to be continued, credit page at end) and then group them by chapter and put up a link to the whole chapter somewhere? It'll be a lot easier to re-read that way and you'll probably be able to get them up on a couple of Readers a lot easier.

Xciton
joined Oct 17, 2014

I didn't see anyone else asking this question yet so I'll ask. What's Ayumi and how is it intersecting?

Xciton
Image Comments 18 Jun 19:18
joined Oct 17, 2014
Tumblr_nl627swkyf1unp627o1_1280

The pink-haired girl looks like MIka Jougasaki from IdolM@ster Cinderella Girls. I'm not too familiar with IdolM@ster, but I imagine the other girl is also from IdolM@ster. I think it might be Shibuya Rin.

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 8:26PM

Xciton
Renai Manga discussion 30 May 23:21
joined Oct 17, 2014

Apparently, there's a different Bonus Chapter from the Yuri Hime version that takes place further in the future with the two of them living together. No idea if anyone's actually translating that and I couldn't find raws anywhere.

joined Oct 17, 2014

And I want your avatar, you have a bigger version of it?

I found it while browsing SBR stuff earlier, so:

http://www.zerochan.net/1880036

Xciton
joined Oct 17, 2014

Here's a question I've often pondered and would like to hear opinions on -- Do you believe it's possible for a male author to write heartfelt yuri? Or will that almost always degenerate into fan service and/or feel insincere by nature? It's obvious that most of the critical favorites are penned by females.

Uso Kurata's a guy and he wrote Present and Apocalypse might have turned out to be pretty heartfelt if it wasn't cancelled.

Xciton
joined Oct 17, 2014

The man is Sae's fiance and Akira's brother.

Xciton
joined Oct 17, 2014

I'll just mention Kuzushiro since it seems that name hasn't been brought up.

Xciton
Yuri discussion 26 Apr 03:55
joined Oct 17, 2014

I actually considered learning Japanese when I saw some of the untranslated Yuri works.

Lately, it's really been amazing how many hours I spend a day doing absolutely nothing so I might actually have a chance to try that now.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 3:58AM

Xciton
Love Live! discussion 22 Apr 11:20
joined Oct 17, 2014

Hydra Translations did the 17th chapter a few days ago.

https://hydratranslations1.wordpress.com/