Forum › Posts by hjyfun

joined Sep 11, 2014

The concept of virginity is a word straight people came up with to mean first time penatration between a man and a woman. Since that isn't particularly relevant for queer couples, I'd say whether you are virgin or not depending on what sexual acts you do is up to you to decide

joined Sep 11, 2014

That was nice! I was worried we'd have to deal with homophobic parent trope after the previous chapter but the mom was surprisingly accepting. I'd like the store girl who had a crush on the dude to reject him/tell him off after finding out he was abusive and then the story could wrap up nicely

joined Sep 11, 2014

the school nurse is also my type woww ;n;

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Magically obtained girlfriend, niCe

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally, felt kind of anxious for all of this because it was pretty much pretend het. Not dating a straight girl is queer women dating rule number 1

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Even if this were some sort of strange roleplay (which is iffy because we certainly don't have enough context or evidence to assume that) the pigtail girl certainly didn't ask to watch molester play involving her best friend. If everyone actually enjoyed themselves in the end, I wish the author made it clearer

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

I would've like if the best friend character pushed away the molester and maybe declared her own love so that the story ends in some sort of happy way, but I guess we'll just let the molester get whatever she wants instead. :/

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like that this artist writes a lot of bottom short hair women. Maybe it's just that I can relate lol. I'm a little surprised that nakano never serviced her girlfriend in the 2 years living together plus however many more they were dating beforehand

last edited at May 24, 2020 4:57AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

If this main character was a way an actual person acted in real life, I would think they shouldn't go out looking for love until they improve their self confidence and learn how to socialize like a normal human being. She's acting like those fedora tipping dudes in all the memes. The editor deserves way better than her as things are right now.

hjyfun
Renjoh discussion 12 May 14:18
joined Sep 11, 2014

First chapter confirms that Hime isn't bi. She states that it wasn't anything to do with the brother being an unsuitable partner but that she couldn't be interested in him sexually. Ren is bi for sure though. Unless someone out here is like, "Ren is a lesbian too and her past relationships with men were fake!" then I don't think any erasure is happening

joined Sep 11, 2014

Just a short story about Meiling saving up her money and getting what she wants. Honestly, good for her

joined Sep 11, 2014

A very sudden jump because we didn't really get to see aki growing feelings during the 2 years they hung out, but I don't go to this author for the plot. Lol

joined Sep 11, 2014

Heck yeaaaa dude

hjyfun
The Bridge discussion 01 Apr 20:54
joined Sep 11, 2014

Bleckkkkk

joined Sep 11, 2014

I don't think it's sad that they don't end up together. They were sort of pointing to the fact that they felt pressured to be together just because they were both newly out lesbians in the series, and thats not a good enough reason to be in a relationship. It's not so easy in real life to just meet someone that you can form a true love relationship

joined Sep 11, 2014

If there isn't a chapter of that guy getting his ass beat, than this whole thing wasn't worth reading

joined Sep 11, 2014

I feel like there's a lot of parts of their relationship that wasnt shown here. It might not feel as rushed once we get the rest of the chapters

joined Sep 11, 2014

The title page is freakier than the actual manga itself, thankfully

joined Sep 11, 2014

Just needs one more panel of sugimoto falling in a hole for not minding her own business

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Igurashi is weird as hell, she went with society's status quo and made chidori feel like a freak for being a interested in her, then she confessed so at that point I figured she had just realized her true feelings for chidori. And now she's still saying stuff like, "but you're both girls?" The only conclusion I can draw is that she thought chidori rejected her because being gay is against the status quo, while in reality she found herself a better girlfriend

hjyfun
Yurikon discussion 08 Jul 16:35
joined Sep 11, 2014

What a beautiful series, I both cried and laughed throughout

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Gosh they're never going to bang

hjyfun
Hidden discussion 23 Jun 01:41
joined Sep 11, 2014

wow, spicy. and the art is really nice

joined Sep 11, 2014

I can't get over how cute the author drew the cat version of the girl though.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 4:48PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

at the beginning i was worried it was a character death au or something