Forum › Posts by lucario14

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Wtf were the 3 chapters before this they really didn't need to be drawn. Even though the progress is faster than a lot other manga it's still feels slow? We got good progress today though.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014
Fpkzzfjauai6kpb

This author knows how to please the audience. The imagery is breathtaking! Hearteyes mf

lucario14
School Zone discussion 21 Mar 15:43
joined Apr 4, 2014

Utsugi is such a kid. Imagine if this is the last chapter we ever get of School Zone my reaction will be exactly like Utsugi's haha.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Future Elsa sent Evie so far back in time she single handedly changed the genre to slow burn.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

I just had to comment...this is on the level of Lemonade which is arguably the worst manga on Dynasty. Like it was good up to chapter 8 but Holy fuck it capitulated into shit real quick. The ending could have saved it but nope.

"Rin chan let's be together forever"
"No A-chan I love you but I also love your kids so you need to hook up with a random guy to have children so that I can fuck them later on."
Author - "what can I do to make this story an absolute masterpiece? Have A chan's youngest daughter hook up with Rin chan's co-worker. Yay everyone gets a happy ending. I'm a goddam genius..."

lucario14
Anemone discussion 24 Feb 15:48
joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn...well nothing that the maid could've done honestly but the princess wasn't a bad person hence tradegy.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

This was good, really good. I thought mc will get her heart broken and remain single and never see her again but not only did she end up finding a lover to marry, she saw her first (real?) Love! I would've been satisfied with a tragic ending but it turned out pretty well.

I'm also one of those people who really enjoy drama like My girlfriend's not here today or any of Kodama Naoko's work so could just be me and my corrupted soul =D

joined Apr 4, 2014

Far out! It's been a while since I read something on here that gives me such pleasure. Fuuko is everything. I'm highly anticipating how this will end though its rare that I like all three characters enough to be happy with either relationship winning out in the finale.

I think that's the recipe for a great story when all characters are likeable unlike certain other manga where some characters piss you off enough to drop it altogether.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ah yes my favorite character in the franchise...Chiesta 45

lucario14
Fuwamomi discussion 21 Jan 19:49
joined Apr 4, 2014

Thats it? Noooo. Should be illegal to make a one shot like this and not have a sequel!

joined Apr 4, 2014

Ok the premise must've changed right? No shot these two just carry on being a couple without either one realizing. What's next they'll kiss each other but thinks it's just normal between friends?

joined Apr 4, 2014

Radiohead huh, I wonder which song she played.

joined Apr 4, 2014

What no way it's ending so soon. It was a great read.

joined Apr 4, 2014

We playing bets on what song she's gonna sing? Maybe the song Playlist that she sent her.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn onion ninjas again. Been a while since I read something that made me cry and it was a short comic!

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 7:40PM

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Incubator? This could actually take place in that universe.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn, the gyaru and and glasses girl are real ones

lucario14
School Zone discussion 14 Oct 02:55
joined Apr 4, 2014

Aahh dang the set up for the rest of the volume looked so promising. @Serenata well said all we can do is wait for this to continue...in the meantime what are we reading these days?

joined Apr 4, 2014

Aya should just get with the dude since he actually cares about her.

Scorching take there. If jerkface was a girl, this would be a legit ship for the audience.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Evie yes!

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

I just adore gritty stories like this and the art suits the story so well. Although how it gotta have all those tags but no nsfw and lots of sex...

lucario14
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 16:12
joined Apr 4, 2014

Holy crap nice find. For some reason I thought that was young Akutami but it's Yuka damn it's coming together very nicely.

Also the 2nd picture confirms it right? Matsuri and Akane are related.

I don't know how that picture would confirm that, but Ningiyau mentioned in a deleted tweet from 2020 that Akane is her cousin. Technically it was an image that called Fuji and Akane "related" and another that called two women "sisters", 小夜子 (looks like Akane's mom) maybe read as Sayako and 陽輪子 (probably Fuji's mom) whose reading I can only guess is Yoriko.

It wouldn't confirm anything, only that those two are connected in some way. This was just my imagination running wild haha.

That page of all characters was pretty sweet, it sums them all up nicely. Maybe we can finally see Hikari?

joined Apr 4, 2014

I'm so impatient it seems like it's back to the beginning aahhhhhh

joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn they don't make manga like this anymore

lucario14
School Zone discussion 13 Sep 06:22
joined Apr 4, 2014

Did anyone mention these older pieces of art?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_pixiv_extras_and_volume_promos#5
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_pixiv_extras_and_volume_promos#13

Holy crap nice find. For some reason I thought that was young Akutami but it's Yuka damn it's coming together very nicely.

Also the 2nd picture confirms it right? Matsuri and Akane are related.