Forum › Posts by trafi

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Fraternal bond

Fraternal relates to brothers. Sororal relates to sisters.

~The more you know~

I searched before writting it and I came to the conclusion that it was the same as in french, sororal is like never used and fraternal could be neutral.

Look like I was wrong x)

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 2:19PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Honestly, I think I would have liked it even more without the romantic aspect. I mean that's cute a fuck, the big sis trying to be mean and all but in the end just acknoledging that no little sis is not alone, she still have familly, they're sister...
I'm a sucker for fraternal bond.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah!!!

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why is there a Gender Bender tag on this? I don't see anything in the art or dialogue to suggest any of them are anything but 100% orthodox girls. I guess "Rick" isn't a typical girl's name in the rest, but it could originally have been "Riku" or "Rico".

Probably because Rick is a guy in the source material.

Biggy is a dude too in the game apparently

trafi
Image Comments 14 Aug 08:42
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
57302839_p0

^ Because Kenichi

trafi
Image Comments 12 Aug 04:46
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
4wfqwbf

But Hana isn't in overwatch... And why are they all in korea while not being on a mission...

trafi
Image Viewer 10 Aug 08:24
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Maybe you should look for specialized comic viewer, they generaly have what you're searching for. I'm on Linux too though, I don't know what they have on windows.

trafi
Image Comments 05 Aug 22:36
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
29%20-%20syn0txw

Well yeah, D.va is with everyone. While being in korea working for the korean army as everone else is like more or less at the other side of the world, nothing wrong =D

It's like love live, everyone is in a big polyamorous relation ship. The distance added... and the guys too... and the robots too...

last edited at Aug 5, 2016 10:47PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm sorry but I have to say you are all wrong. I, who have the best and most unbiased taste of all think that the best lesbian movie is Joe + Belle. (Well D.E.B.S is equally awesome V_V)

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's yuri now rite guyz?

Need yuri and NSFW tag right now.

trafi
Image Comments 29 Jul 16:58
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
13%20-%20nvqe9y7

^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwzFkjm1Kk

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 4:58PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

melevas posted:

telamon posted:

Sooooo, Life is Strange is getting a TV series huh?

Welp yuri ending is dead

Wait, what??

I'm guessing they will adopt the ending where Max sacrifices Chloe.

Or even worse, the Warren route =D

last edited at Jul 28, 2016 6:14PM

trafi
Image Comments 23 Jul 05:41
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
09%20-%20gdmzy51

Meeting a Mei really is like an horror movie... at least for me. One of the character who make me want to run on a duel

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's kinda sad that in every adult life makiniko doujin Maki gives up on her music dreams

trafi
Image Comments 21 Jul 19:36
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
57868993_p0

^ HAHA

I love that Pharah is the only one forbidden to be shipped with one of the older generation of overwatch and the guy ship Symmetra (4 year younger than pharah) with one of them x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't understand the beginning... she goes to some music event concert randomly looking for a dancer to teach her and then she sees a women kicking a can and she think of course this is a dance expert...

trafi
Fuel discussion 20 Jul 19:06
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Everyone is like he is, and it's only up to you to decide if your own body is acceptable.

My opinion summarized perfectly

I think having high standards for body weight is a good thing, tbh. So many people nowadays are overweight so fat is now the new average, but average =/= acceptable. People should strive to improve themselves.

People should strive to improve themselves how they want to and if they want to, don't go pushing your ideals on others. People should be how they feel comfortable.

trafi
Fuel discussion 20 Jul 13:45
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Let's go jogging along the bank of a river in a rainstorm IN CROCS.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuel#5 I've ran in crocs before and well, when it was wet it rubbed against my foot and peeled my skin. (No socks, and she ain't wearing socks either.)

I know right? Hell, that's painful. Shoes are really important when involving yourself in sports, etc.

Crocs? that looked a lot like running shoes to me, the thinner ones that instead serving to absorb weight are more used to give you more adherence on the sole while being fit tight on the feet helping too.

They 've put the wrong page, here are the crocs : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuel#4

last edited at Jul 20, 2016 1:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You tried Girly (webcomic) ? If you can stomach the weirdness it's great.

last edited at Jul 7, 2016 8:50PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

drpepperfan posted:

The only thing here that's actually true is the 4-koma tag.

Agreed.

Mm, how does a story in which a character spends most of the chapters upset that she can't go out with a boy she likes not deserve the Het tag? Even if she ends up with the girl in the end, 2 out of the 3 characters spend most chapters in love with members of the opposite sex. I don't see how it's not het at all.

The same argument applies to Bisexual and Love Triangle. Whether or not the story didn't go as you expected, how are the tags not "True"?

Because if they end up with a girl they obviously were gay from the start. That is how it works, right?

Well no, if we follow th first post, the yuri tag is wrong too

trafi
Image Comments 29 Jun 23:06
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Clf7ymcvyaagmja

We will get to all the ships possible before the Love live ones x)

trafi
Image Comments 26 Jun 19:28
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Tumblr_o773i1ema61qgc33ho1_1280

Well the pharmacy isn't really a ship name to begin with, it's the name of a move in game with Mercy doing her healing/boost floating around Pharah. When watching Overwatch streamers, "take down the pharmacy" is a very common thing to hear and not homophobic at all (nor are they a bit interrested in ships an stuffs) x)
Well, at least that's true in the french community

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 7:31PM

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Since they're sisters they have the same tastes in SUPER FRIENDS

trafi
Image Comments 26 Jun 11:57
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^^^^ You forgot Symmetra... poor girl

I'm sure there is some Hanzo x Genji somewhere, that's not something that can be avoided.

trafi
Image Comments 25 Jun 23:55
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Great a pharmacy