Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Those girls couldn't catch a break, uh... Can't say I like the ending or even can see it as "happy" in any way. Sure, they're still together, have renewed... Well, I want to say determination but it feels more like they resigned themselves to living a crappy life full of hardship in Tokyo.
Realistic, sure, but if I want to be reminded how crappy life can be, I just need to get out and open my eyes. I read mangas for a bit of escapism. ><
Chapter title feels like a lie as well, should have been "back to where we began".

At this point, tbh, I'd rather have them living and working appart for a couple years, then go back together on the island to live there a much more relaxed life. Would have made for a more satisfying ending than this one.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I need them carameldansing together now.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

TBH, my head canon has always been that MahiMahi are having sex quite casually at this point, it just has't been a big deal to them. They definitely have that ''VERY comfortable around each other'' vibe.

I find them to be too pure and innocent for that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had been casually smooching whenever possible.

Iirc, the first chapter they appeared, they kissed already toward the end, so yeah, smooches are definitaly not new to them.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
  • There is zero chance that the MahiMahi girls have ever been sexually aroused at any point in their lives. They're like Yamada from Kase-san: Raised in a vat, completely isolated from all forms of modern media, until they were decanted at the age of 16 right before high school.

You were saying ? :p

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I give those two spies 5 chapters before they start dating for real. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Ryou_sakai-1673945429015240707-img1

"That's my secret : I'm always having fun."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Does Mitsuki have any parents. I feel like there was never any mention of them so far.
Also, Joe staying for his niece is nice and all but at the same time... Kind of an odd choice there.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Zy___9-1664283136971403272-img1

I love this pairing, would love for it to end up being official.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
107996936_p0

"stop backseat driving !"
"I'm sitting in front of you..."
"...keep going, then..."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Next, cue the bishop and assassin in chief trying to figure out what sort of code Benika is. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm glad they adressed the "didn't recognize each other voice", as it was kinda bugging me. ^^ Looking forward to next chapter, it looks kinda light hearted so far, considering the theme of the manga, but I expect things to go downhill fast at some point.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
106708472_p2

that would make me actually read that manga...

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I just hope the ending will be satisfying but also, I feel it'd be a shame for it to just end after them becoming an official couple. Would have like to see at least a few chapters about their live as a couple, though it'd probably don't change much.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
D3

Maybe the future after they got converted ? ^^

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"All according to BARK BARK BARK!"

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Wllmagic-1527718986183389184-img1

^ probably what happened in the next few seconds after this pic was taken. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Rio's face on the photo they sent. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like Kishi had some lewd to air out. Not complaining about it, though XD

Chantelune
King Game discussion 03 Mar 04:01
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Plan backfired beautifully.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Namiorii-1627632401555034118-img1

They're just sharing a donut, nothing unusual here. /s

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

page 15 : the face of impending failure. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Me : "oh noes, this might get wholesome and not scummy anymore !"
Author sensei : "hold my teacup."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

future girlfriend pissed succesfully. gj XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Tumblr_pg1wigjnzy1ss7vry_500

ah, p3 pairing, good times. <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Chie is so cute, getting thrilled about the recognition like that.

As for the credits page, if you ask me they've got it backward - Miyoshi's the one in denial, and the ball's entirely in her court. Ayano's ready and waiting for the green light, so if anything she's the one who'd be tickled to be seen as Miyoshi's GF.

I think the point is not so to have her be thrilled but making Miyoshi aware that this might be an option XD

That said, Chie is cute indeed. ^^