Forum › Posts by EvanDark

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Too much normal!

joined Jan 22, 2014

What a short chapter! Still, looks interesting!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

myabe mei can only see the arrows cuz she hasn´t fall in love , maybe sayo´s arrow started to blur cuz mei started to fall in love with mei

That's what I though too, that arrow was not wavering, it seemed like it was about to vanish from her sight. If she falls in love she'll lose her ability to see arrows, (or maybe she just won't see the arrow of the person she loves?)

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

It's a concession we'll have to make, but there is no way she has service. Her phone would support neither the network types or the sim cards that were available in 2011. She would, at the very least, have wi-fi, but no way to make any calls.

Normal sim cards can be trimmed into micro, or even nano sim size (when trimming to nano you usually lose 4g, but that does not even exist in 2011, so its fine). And most (all) modern phones still support 2g and 3g, both were around 2011. She needs to get a new phone number with a new plan, but that's all.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

it's making me anxious imagining how this is going to end, i just want a happy and healthy ending
but MC is stupid so i'm worried

This manga has ecchi and comedy in in its DNA, so a baka perverted MC is a given. The fact that she is a girl does not change that. But don't worry, according to the formula, the girls fall for him/her regardless of how much of a pervert, or how stupid he/she is.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

I mean it's complex what with all the time jumps, but hardly inexplicable.

Nope, this is a genuine clusterφuck. There is no logic to it, the world (or worlds, who knows, not even the manga can decide if there are multiple timelines or not) is inexplicable changing whenever the author feels like it, and new events get literally retconned into the story (Rikuo, who Toko just met is suddenly the love of her friend and was their classmate all along?? WFT?). No, the What the Fuck Am I Reading tag is well earned here.

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 5:31PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

And everyone be sure to keep that in mind next time you go time traveling and meet up with your teenage crush.

That is not my point at all, I am not condemning the story. I am condemning the creep who upon seeing someone call a woman who is atracted to a teenage girl "a pedo" replied by posting an image of said teenage girl body. As if that was, at all, relevant to the discussion. And then another creep come and talked about puberty, as if, again, that was relevant to whether someone was a pedophile or not.

Again, I am not contemning the story or fictional characters. It is not necessarily bad that a story contain creepy elements, even if said story never treat said elements as creepy. It is also fine if people enjoy the story despite, or because, the creepy elements, it is fiction, it is fine. But if someone simply acknowledged that creepiness and someone else barge in defensively making arguments for why it isn't creepy, then this is just fucking weird.

Chill guys, its a time-travel fantasy. Who didn't think about going back in time and trying again for love? There is nothing creepy here, just pure love. And if you call others pedo/creeps, don't be surprised by some backlash. Cheers!

joined Jan 22, 2014

i cant take ntr (° -°)

Netorare? Fuck no! Netori? Hell yes, please! I really only hate it, when the MC is the one who gets stolen from. (In general I hate weak spineless MC-s)

But I do like the Yandere girl! The author even drew her heart shaped pupils in a page! I do wonder where this goes, if it's going to be about Fuuko trying to seduce her, and Yuni trying to resist it, or they just go straight for cheating, and trying to cover it up.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 7:01PM

joined Jan 22, 2014

Azuls Doki moment is "im way beyond saving, please do with med as you wish mistress Baiser", the set Up to this was Azul starting to crumble easily to bdsm attack

Ill just ask, which do you think is more romantic?
Thats it for.

Azul doesn't just have one "Doki moment", she has an entire character arc centered on Basier, and S&M. Also that isn't a romantic moment at all, its the rock bottom of Azul's character arc, its not meant to be romantic, its meant to be pitiful.

Currently Azul is set up as Utena's Rival/Equal/Parallel. They went though their respective character arcs in tandom. In contrast Kiwi's character (along with the others) haven't been really developed since their introduction. So right its definitely Azul that has the most developed relationship with Utena.

But nothing is set in stone, and depending on how long the manga will be, everyone could get her her own arc. Magenta and Yellow could be next in line to fall for Utena's "techniques". It could even be a harem ending for all we know.

joined Jan 22, 2014

IMHO, This should've been a hentai one. Then, they can just jump into the same bed and do sexy things to each other, commit some incest, etc. As it it right now the ending just feels meh.

last edited at May 2, 2021 6:16AM

joined Jan 22, 2014

Wow! Hats off to the writing in this manga!

In case you blinked and missed it, Azul in this chapter explains Utena's power, her faults, her own weakness, while also looking baddass and taking names.

• We learned that Utena's power is literally a warped form of "Love"
  • We also learned that Utena's love is one sided, she cannot accept love she can only give. This also reframes the title: - " Looking up to Magical Girls", as Utena feels herself beneath them.
  • And finally we learned that in their previous fight Azul only accepted Utena's "love", and could not return it, that's why she ended up in that state.

Funnily enough the key to beating Utena seems to be loving her back?!

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 11:30AM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

So, polyamory route it is. Awesome!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

This is such a garbage, I'm almost surprised it's not an isekai manga.

joined Jan 22, 2014

I love Loco musica now, I can only imagine that voice full of pleasure and moaning

It does make me wish we could have heard it... it seems she was bad at singing but the three reacted really well, was it just to her nakedness or did her singing actually improve?

It kind of did, she got turned on, and it was implied that she started to sing better and more seductively/innocently after that.

We don't really know why was her singing was bad, but the text in the speech bubbles implies, that the song was all over the place, probably due to her trying too hard. Taking back a little and with a more natural, less over the top performance, the song was probably better.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 5:05PM

joined Jan 22, 2014

When I was in Chicago public schools, 70% was maybe a D. 50% would be failing in any class outside of some hard college courses with strong mercy curves. (Perhaps the teacher wanted to give room to excel, or had no idea how to write a good test to the material... These were all advanced math courses where you had to do more than regurgitate knowledge.)

30% seems pretty low. Like you don't know 70% of the material but still pass?

Well, at least in Uni..."passing" alone doesn't mean much, there's still a cumulative GPA to maintain, and if you only passed all courses, you're still getting the boot (or another scenario- get an A+ on a course to cover for another you got a D in).

Guys, this is middle school, don't bring Uni standards here. Also, teachers can adjust the difficulty of the test so the percentage means nothing. In my high school, each teacher had a different "passing" grade. For math it was usually 10%, but most of my classmates failed even that, because the test was so hard. Conversely we had subjects where "passing" was from 60% but it was a breeze (Geograpy class, where you got some points even for half-right anwers).

joined Jan 22, 2014

^ The manga itself has already spoiled the ending, on the first page, no less

But its the journey that matters!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014
  • "Yeah, I did. It ended just when was really getting into it."
  • "Right!? How cruel to make that the last one."

I see what you did there, Sensei. Talking about meta, huh? This was definitely axed.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

This was waaay sweeter, than I expected it to be. Nicely done!

joined Jan 22, 2014

5 bucks says Aoi is married and Anna knows about it. That's why she hopes Aoi won't show up and Sahoko won't get heartbroken

Not a problem! If that happens, we just apply a bit of "Netori" to the plot!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

So...is she actually just straight??@chapter 21

Nope, its just misdirection from the author. For now she realized ONLY, that she wants to be her most important person, and NOT, that she wants to push her down, tear of her clothes, and do sexy things to her. I guess, THAT realization will come in another 10-20 chapter.

(Basically, the author artificially makes the story longer this way)

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 8:51AM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Too bad i won't see it happen. Izumi confessing out of the blue when Fujishiro just realise her feelings for Kurowaka will end with Fujishiro rejecting Izumi. Fujishiro never had romantic feelings toward Izumi and so i don't see her accepting the feelings here and now. Unless Kurokawa end up reject Fujishiro because she feel they're not of the same world but even there i don't really see Fujishiro falling into Izumi's arms all of a sudden.

Me neither, but one can always hope, right? Such a shame Izumi is an interesting character; usually distant and quiet, but she can be the exact opposite when needed. She is calculating, but to me, she comes of more naive than evil.

She could've been a greate femme fatale, if used correctly. Instead, she confesses the worst possible time.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Izumi x Fujishiro: Interesting like the 1001 closeted lesbian pining after friend stories on the right, or interesting like the 1001 Yuri "Prince" and Princess stories on the left?

Interesting, like Izumi pushing down Nakai onto the bed, a la Kuzu no Honkai? I know it won't happen, but that's what I'd want.

If Izumi gets rejected, and that's it, than this was just a wasted storyline. Unlike in YagaKimi, where Sayaka's love had a purpose (It helped us know Touko better, she was kind of the "antagonist" in a few chapters to Yuu, and she had her own story arc and character progression), here Izumi's love didn't really mattered in the story so far, and her motivations were only just introduced, so there is zero time for any story arc or character progession. The only way this was not a total waste of her character is if her confesion moves her forward, and not back.

TL;DR: I like Izumi's character better, lets recast her as the heroine of the story

last edited at Jan 14, 2020 4:34PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Izumi....isn't evil, though? Like not even a little? The most evil thing she's done is lose her cool and confess when she's afraid of losing the girl she loves. Other than that she's just stayed close, supported her, been nice to everyone, and hoped it wouldn't get to this point.

It's not "skin someone alive for a dollar" evil, but she deliberately gaslighted them to try and keep everyone in the closet where she was comfortable. We can't even argue she feared it was one-sided and was trying to save them the pain of rejection, she was working on both of them because she feared it was mutual. She only fell back on the truth as an absolute last resort when she realised there was no other option.

That's called selfish, not evil.

And, yes, Izumi is selfish, and there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone is. Nanaki is also selfish: she wanted to monopolize Kurokawa, and ended up getting her kicked out of her group, and she even admitted, that she knew they would kick Kurokawa out. Only difference is, Izumi knew she was in love, while Nanaki realized it just now.

Still, I ship Nanaki x Izumi. Would be less boring than the "default" option.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 6:14PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Sooo, am I the only one, that wants Izumi to win this love triangle?

It starts annoys me, when the author brings out a new love interest just to pad out the story: because we all know too well, that they have less chance, that a snowball's in hell. I wish the author would do something new, or interesting with it, like, if Izumi would win Nanaki with a gentle but agressive approach, that would be soo much more interesting than to obligatory half-assed rejection story arc.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

I'm not sure what the hell I just read... But I like it so far. It would be nice if the ghost girl would return later.