Forum › Posts by Polioro

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

She's able to give the person she loves any body she wants in bringing her back. It is only natural she would chose a loli, anyone would.

Fun fact: This is a part of Eclair Orange, which did get released in English by Yen Press but doesn't include this part. You can probably guess why.

Yeah, YP have been pretty consistently anti-yuri like this in localizing the whole series. It's just not a good idea to give them money.

+1.

The “Eclair (Color)” series are a disappointment. I wouldn’t bother with buying anything more from YP.

I prefer “Seven Seas” publisher.

You have to give better arguments than "They don't have Itou Hachi works" to convince me, Yen press "censor" those stories because it's lolicon and it probably clash with IRL laws in western countries.

The first Eclair one has the Itou Hachi work, though. They only erased her works in the rest, like Germany did.

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I already read this 2 times yesterday on MangaDex, but I love this manga so much than a third wouldn't hurt.

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I lost it at that Yuri Kuma Arashi parody, ngl.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

As a GFL player I loved this too much HAHAHAHA SO GRAPHIC.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

"I am not good with yams" it would be perfect if she just said jam hahaha, as a reference of seeing her crush.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I feel terrible for laughing hard at the detailed description at the end xDDD

Polioro
Image Comments 10 Apr 08:56
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Ee_xnpdu4aattdu-orig

^
Yeah, in fact Momo's past was like "HOOOOOLLY SHIT?????". Tremendous.

Polioro
Nutmeg discussion 01 Apr 20:15
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I remember reading this when it first got out. Man, I feel old..

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Honestly I could see this happening lol
What was the original chapter for this again?

Here we go!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch139#1

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

FOR A MOMENT I DIDN'T REMEMBER THIS WAS APRIL FOOLS BECAUSE IS NOT IN MY COUNTRY. I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK OF CITENESS AAAAHHHHHH<3<3<3<3

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have this version and never realized this wasn't translated xD

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Look at that pair of dorks. Beautiful read.

Polioro
Null Hug discussion 17 Feb 17:36
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bought the original because this is hot as fuck and it's incredible all the hard work redrawing all that SFX :o good work!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why people read doujinshis market with "feet" tag if they dislike feet things that much? Srly.

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Where is Koh? She is in page 2, silly.

Polioro
Yuru Oyako discussion 13 Dec 13:54
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have to say that I am in her personal FANBOX and I don't think is that hard to sign it, but I am glad the english releases are done by a official source. I read the ones made with Google Trnaslate and... Ehem... That was't something I would pay for xD I thanked the attemped anyway. Time so enter in that other fanbox!
Also congrats, Googled Anon!

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 1:55PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you for uploading the full chapters, It's tired to read page at page in Mangadex, but if it's the scanlations' wish...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Too lesbian to fuck your crush.

Btw, how do you spell 'cunnilingus' in the language of friendship?

Tongueship?

Tastebuds.

Yo

people won't get it unless it's tastebuddies.

maybe mirai (aji + tsubomi) furendo?

Bro, the joke is that bud can go for buddie and for a way to call the clitoris xDDD it's perfect.

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 7:55PM

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

The Tan marked as the author isn't the Tan that drew this, the Tan that drew this is this one. I am pretty sure because I follow them https://mobile.twitter.com/tan3charge

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why chapter 43 is linked to Nanatsu Mukunoki too?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait, where has it been licensed?

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

LET ME SING THAT CREDIT PAGE. I ASK THE SAME ;^;

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Aaaaand favorited.

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Ohhh I had read this in italian, is good seeing it in a language I can actually fully understand xD

Polioro
Oddman 11 discussion 05 Jul 18:26
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I re-read all the chapters and in the end I bet it was all friendship like Dowman Sayman said in one chapter here
Also talking about the ending he shared this twit that talks about that the weird part is "under his head" while showing that Setsu had her head chopped and her mark. Page for that moment translated here. Maybe it doesn't make sense nor add anything, but I wanted to say it hahaha.