Forum › Posts by smileyfeiC

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I like how strong-willed the MC is. As someone who also gets a lot of negative emotions often, I find it hard to keep sight of what matters to me. Seeing MC do her best to fight it and see things in a different light makes me admire her strength. (These are my thoughts from just the first chapter)

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 2:51AM

smileyfeiC
Image Comments 12 Oct 01:42
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013
86713548_p0

cute! new phone wallpaper let's go

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Another case of the useless lesbian couple trope, always a treat! Excited to see how this goes ^w^

Also that Bloom Into You reference HELL YEAH

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 1:52AM

smileyfeiC
Confession discussion 12 Oct 00:54
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Foolish, foolish , FOOOLISH! How could you ever think being secretly a catgirl is a detriment?! That only gives you six times more appeal! It's like saying you can't be together because you are secretly a star athlete or rich.

Now let the grooming commence you dense kitty.

My thoughts exactly.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

dangerously cute

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

damn, last update was 5 years ago ;w;)
did anyone pick this up? might need to change status from ongoing to hiatus/dropped or something

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

cute.

smileyfeiC
By My Side discussion 25 Sep 00:54
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Hauntingly beautiful.

smileyfeiC
Recent funny spams 25 Sep 00:33
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Sorry but this person posting random mantra shiz is making me laugh. "Black magic to kill enemy in Austraila" really? It's a trainwreck but I keep cackling wwwwwww

last edited at Sep 25, 2021 12:34AM

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

A bit of a clumsy take on the kokoro-misaki dynamic, but well intentioned I guess. Double suicides give an impression of desperation, of wanting to escape the life one lives in so both can be together.. perhaps forever. Using that in the title made me expect some sort 'rage into the night' type, but to be given the "living a listless life, then falling in love, and finally finding something worth dying for" puts an unexpected perspective on it. I'll admit it was pretty out of place when Misaki asked Kokoro to commit a double suicide, because well, things are going well between the two of them and they just came from a successful performance, where'd that come from. Felt like just a set up for next lines: "Just a little longer.. until when?" "Until death!" Admittedly though, it left a warm feeling. To commit suicide is to succumb to the pain of life, and to wait together before doing it... until death... means you want to hold on and continue to weather life with them to the bitter end. Or something like that. Might just be overthinking this HAHAHAHA

last edited at Sep 24, 2021 9:24AM

smileyfeiC
Girl's Ride discussion 22 Sep 10:04
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

man, this manga made me miss touring on my bike (bicycle)
ahhh.. to ride around, eat different foodstuffs, see new places with someone you cherish.. must be nice

this manga did great at capturing that. how your world grows bigger when you get to experience local places. the feel of the roads, ascents, descents. adjusting to weather changes. nothing beats touring on a bike vs the typical tourist style with a transport.

the story is great. i loved how everything felt natural between the two of them. art is amazing too. off to my favorites you go~

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

This manga is still ongoing, up to chapter 45 now. Previews can be seen on Yukio Yuki's twitter, though the full ones are on a site that only allows Japanese IPs. Even after managing that, all chapters after 12 require an app to read, aside from shorts that are also posted on twitter.

Which site is it again?

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Had big shit eating grin the whole time I was reading this. How could I have missed this when it was released! Loved it!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that Mai is just pulling a whole ass prank here, and when proven otherwise, will proceed to ignore canon for the sake of my moral conscience.

But then again... I do enjoy Taiyaki's works so... I'm not sure I stand by anything here...
...what have i come to...

smileyfeiC
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 03:55
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I like how this is one of those series where the forum discussion is arguably more entertaining and certainly had more thought put into it than the actual manga.

Lol
This is so true

Just as much unnecessary drama, though.

I'd say the forum has more

fax onli no printer

smileyfeiC
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 03:55
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"Well I am your older sister! Plus I'm your girlfriend, and right now, your newlywed bride!"

...r/brandnewsentence

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 3:56AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"Boobs. Here it comes~~~!!"
"Sh-Should I confess... Should I confess?"
"I don't know which one is love!"

...i vote for poly

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

i really like the scenarios this artist brings to the table, a sweet mix of ecchi and tangential what ifs
the expressions and angles are amazing too chefs kiss

last edited at Sep 15, 2021 7:43AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

busted

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

what is love~

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I like that the mc is not gay for just that person and actually thirsts over several other girls, and the kicker is that they are all looking at He lol

meanwhile Director He seems to want mc to only look at her! what a bind :3

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

moaaaaaaaarrrrr

smileyfeiC
Image Comments 25 Aug 11:31
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013
74480237_p0

Seeing this pose, the intro for magnet starts to play in my head tenenen--tenenen
It's been a while since I last saw negitoro content wish there was more uwu

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Ever since that chapter (seiran T_T), I can't help but feel anxious everytime read new chapter.

Likewise.
I'm really hooked with the story, and I love the characters already. Please please let everything turn out well. T.T

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"H-Hold on a sec, are you hitting on me or something?"
"And if I am?"

Just a pair of useless lesbians. Too cute. I love it 11/10