Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Omega LEWD. God that may as well have been sex.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Still like the original premise and the way it plays out a tonne more than this one. But this art is nice. The characters just feel a bit bland somehow... and too clueless.

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 2:07AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm writing a fanfic right now, and putting things in the appropriate order is much harder than it was when I was young and in school. so I can't get mad at not understanding this story. Thanks to everyone who understood it and explained it. It's kind of a cool sequence of events now that I get it.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Somehow seeing a NSFW manga from Mochi, who doesn't usually do that, Is 10 times lewder than other NSFW. Brava Mochi.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I finished DR v3 a month ago. I really don't like Himiko much... and Tenko's gayness manifested strangely. It was weird that she was incredibly clueless that the master of Neo Aikido was male. And then the love hotel event the way she acted it's like the creators wanted her to be a straight gay person. So weird... I just don't like either character much.

Always good to see a Danganronpa doujin though. v3 was special overall.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Women really don't learn a lot about their genitalia because it's pretty hard to see. And some women like me weren't even taught that masturbating was a thing. I had to learn it from my internet friends. So I didn't have any practical experience with mine for a while, and it's kind of hard to see it without a mirror and posing really weird. I was a sheltered moral Mormon, so I wasn't going to look at real pictures of a vagina.

As for penis, well yeah that should have been obvious from looking at anatomy pictures in health class.

Anyway that sure escalated quickly. It is really sad how women are expected to keep their libido in check, but men aren't. It's just as bad for women sometimes.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Fuck only reason I read this was Yu-Gi-Oh and I hoped the duelists would get together. But it didn't happen... I really hate lolis that are too young. That Fox was too young.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 9:06PM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

if this was a guy doing it to her everyone would be up in arms about rape lol. the power of yuri i guess

To be fair, the tags have been a bit off lately. Lots of NSFW without moderate amounts of sex tag.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Doesn't this need lots of sex or moderate amounts of sex tags?

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 1:03PM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

How come these don't have moderate amounts of sex tags and such anymore?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

God DAMN I love this series!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I was thinking she would be embarrassed to have the nurse see her panties because they were wet from getting turned on. I guess the author didn't go there though.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

It would probably be too embarrassing, although maybe not for someone who wasn't embarrassed to do it to begin with.

Definitely go and read the other works by this author. Very good.

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 1:49PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Woah! What a whole lot of nothing!

Are we trying a new setting between subtext and nothing?

After reading the entire chapter, I only have an vague idea about MC's personality, and know close to nothing about Arata-san.

I guess I'm on a different channel.

This.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh my God please chapter 3 come soon PLEASE!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Really?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

It's funny how the people who accuse someone of something are doing that themselves... Wait funny? I mean freaking messed up.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Adorable af.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I appreciate a straight person making an effort. I don't think it was that mischaracterized. A lot of LGBT people I've met, myself included, have mental issues that are like what the freak. People can be this messed up imo. It has nothing to do whether they're gay or straight or what.

If you think you can do better, why don't you stop complaining and do better? Jeez.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

THIS MANGA IS SO FUCKING GOOD! HNNNNNNNG

Anyone know where I can leave them a tip? Don't want a physical copy pay for shipping and stuff.

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 2:32AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This art style is gorgeous and romantic. Beautiful.

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 2:12AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This, Still Sick, and Haru and Midori... All of them had so much potential to keep going. Sigh... Also the series hasn't gotten marked as completed yet?

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The author did say it got cut short? Damn that's happening more and more now.

I'm not sure I totally get this ending... Haru moved into her Aunt's after all? Why?

RPPuzzle
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jun 22:53
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't understand pixiv. Anyone got instructions on how to subscribe, or a link for it?

That's kind of you to relay the support michykat.