Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Should be got not gotten

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Do you think, one day we will see certain exercises take place between Miss Sunflower and Matsuri?

Thats way too far for this manga, doubt we will even get a on screen kiss, here is hoping but i doubt it

I Agree - i'd be surprised at even a kiss- i think it will just end with hope for her in the future- maybe she will start working at the bookery.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

a new challenger appear

It seems like she might be related to the previous miss sunflower- i think miss sunflower could see some resemblance in the face- and the woman seemed to know who the current miss sunflower was too.

But I doubt she will be any kind of 'challenger' - Miss sunflower was never in love with the previous one- it seemed the manga went out of the way to draw some distinction in that. She DID admire, look up to, and love her in a none romantic sense- she was really important to her- (partly a mother replacement? - hers had left them remember) but in the flash back chapter after the previous miss sunflower has passed on - the current one said she wanted to BECOME miss sunflower- to be like her.

THEN to contrast the difference, in the next chapter, when the old lady says to Matsuri maybe she'd be the next miss sunflower- Matsuri says she dosnt want to BE miss sunflower- she wants to be WITH her. This, to me, clearly showed the two different types of love. It seemed, coming in the very next chapter, to be a deliberate thing.

So a woman related to or similar to the previous miss sunflower isnt gonna raise romantic feelings in the current one- in fact thats the last thing she'd feel.

But she may well move things forward- she could bring up a lot of emotions if she's her daughter or something.

On another note i enjoyed this chapter :) It was quite different since we had new locations. And i thought one bit was quite telling- when Matsuri says she wanted to read the books miss sunflower had read so she can get closer to her by seeing the same things as her- miss sunflower remembers sitting all alone reading- then agrees they can get closer by seeing the same things- but by just going and seeing things together with their own eyes - not through shared books.

I think thats quite a big change - brought on by Matsuri.

p.s It would be a lot easier to discuss if at least ONE of the miss sunflowers had a name lol!

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 5:36AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

a new challenger appear

It seems like she might be related to the previous miss sunflower- i think miss sunflower could see some resemblance in the face- and the woman seemed to know who the current miss sunflower was too.

But I doubt she will be any kind of 'challenger' - Miss sunflower was never in love with the previous one- it seemed the manga went out of the way to draw some distinction in that. She DID admire, look up to, and love her in a none romantic sense- she was really important to her- (partly a mother replacement?) but in the flash back chapter after the previous miss sunflower has passed on - the current one said she wanted to BECOME miss sunflower- to be like her.

THEN to contrast the difference, in the next chapter, when the old lady says to matsuri maybe she'd be the next miss sunflower- matsuri says she dosnt want to BE miss sunflower- she wants to be WITH her. Thias, to me, clearly showed the two different types of love. I seemed, coming in the very next chapter, to be a deliberate thing.

So a woman related to or similar to the previous miss sunflower isnt gonna raise romantic feelings in the current one- in fact thats the last thing she'd feel.

But she may well move things forward- she could bring up a lot of emotions if she'd her daughter or something.

p.s It would be a lot easier to discuss if at least ONE of the miss sunflowers had a name lol!

elevown
One Life discussion 28 Jul 13:51
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Shame about the english.. and I dont like the art either - but the subject matter meant it was still enjoyable :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can I say that they're going at it like rabbits.....h a h a

Aaaand that is why you don't f*ck (literally) with a rabbit, kings and queens of breeding

On a slightly related note - given all the obvious rabbit references, i wonder why ive never seen a doujin use this idea for Reisen (touhou) ? Either as pure nsfw or comedy as a rabbit you could do some fun stuff :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can only interpret that as "glasses are awesome, but writing sucks and should be destroyed".

As to the actual manga, doujins about these characters usually confuse me. But this, I like.

Not quite lol- but demonstrates the ambiguity and imprecision of symbols - but i do like the art at least :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whywehavewords

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay - thanks everyone :) it was the huskey and medley one! Though that hug pillow kiss scene was nice too ;)

I really like this scene- a girl saying she's always wanted to pin a girl to a wall and kiss her like that seems very hot.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I've been trying to find this yuri manga - i think its an original one-shot but might not be-

The thing i remember is a scene where one girl asks the other to back up a bit, till shes against a wall, and says 'i always wanted to try this' and presses her against the wall, pinning her hands by her head and kissing her.

I think it was 2 school girls - in a classroom after lessons? Damn my crappy memory lol- I normally find stuff eventually but got so little to go on.

Anyone remember that scene? I thought it was pretty erotic - cant remember if it went nsfw after that or what..

elevown
Image Comments 24 Jun 12:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Sg1qnvx

I like it too for what it is- but i agree the manga is a lot better.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was quite powerful.

Anyone know what the name means?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Next chapter on this goes to Youmu x Yuyuko Nuzzle for some reason instead of Night Sparrow in Love- i assume thats wrong?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Too much bullying for me- even if it has sweet moments later- no justification for being a selfish sadistic bitch.. I can get behind sm play like the real her, or tsundere characters- but this isnt like those atm. The captain should punch her in the face, kick her out of the club and report her to a teacher and tell her to sod off and not talk to her again.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow, what a terrible mother.

I thought the same in the anime- Miho never did anything wrong but her mother sure did- she deserves her house and style to forfeit all honor.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for adding this :)

I didn't see it on recently added.

I prefer this to Girls und Panzer - Motto Love- i assume its an official Girls und Panzer thing not a doujin?

Its cool to see a 10yr old Miho and some of her back story :)

elevown
Image Comments 18 Jun 07:27
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Its cute but i cant imagine her doing it lol- shes too tsundere

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oh wow, chapter 4 went in a much more interesting direction than I'd expected. I really like where this is headed.

I'm curious- what direction do you mean? Unless i missed something, chapter 4 didn't really go off in a new direction?

Also- where is your avatar from? is it just artwork or a doujin? Id love to read a touhou with such cute style.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

...flashback time?

For sure- though no idea if it will be a few pages or a whole chapter - or even chapters. I recon most of the next chapter?

I dont think it will go flashback - get together- but it will bring them closer / to some kinda understanding - and they will get together after a few more chapters- assuming its gonna end well and not on some big crappy angst fest fail ending.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I heard like 6-7 month ago the script was fully done- and yuri project was working on it- but nothing since.

Meanwhile the series has 10, 11 and all stars etc - anyone know if any group is working on 9 or the others?
I couldn't find anything on yuri project or anywhere else newer than last December.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Thanks for the heads-up, they're up here now as well.

That was fast! Thanks :)

Did you see the other thing on the scanlators web page? Girls un Panzer little army?
Its a 8 chapter finished story about Miho's earlier life prior to high school making her first friends in panzer craft- she seems to be about 10 or something? Only read ch1 so far but seems good.

Dunno if you can / want to have it on the reader too but thought id mention it.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

. . .The manga and the anime almost have little or no relation to each other.
I never expected Yukari to be the first person narrator. . .

I love the anime but only just got round to reading this- it is a lot different but it has most of the same events, and many of the same scenes as the anime.

I really enjoyed it- we see some things that were not in the anime such as the battle with the Italian team. Its also very interesting to have Yukari as the narator- we get to hear her thoughts- and in the manga she is even more supportive and 'there for' miho- and seems to really care for her more obviously- wanting to be her strength etc.

Makes me understand why those doujins pairing miho and yukari were made.

BTW- on the scanlators web page the next 2 chapters are up- 13 & 14 - if someone wants to put them on the reader?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow! many thanks to stolen :) I'd given up on this manga - thought it got cancelled or nobody wanted to translate it - its been over a year since the last chapter- im super happy because i love it a lot :) Wasnt the greatest chapter but i really look forward to reading all the rest!

Im still not sure if either of them has romantic feelings- but i sure hope they get together- i think they'd work so well as a couple.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm not even slightly without hope - i really REALLY hope they hook up - and they might well do so- and Serenata's point- i agree they ARE in love - my point is just i think they have to come to realize and accept it too, before they can jump to the having sex stage.

And also that i doubt it will show it to the extent it needs a NSFW tag because of the nature of the manga so far. I don't think it needs to go there either- something like how girlfrinds did it would be about right- where you see some of it but not the more explicit stuff.

And Serenata LOL- you arn't imagining things- Automatic spell checker changed their names to Hanuka and Mitsubishi lol- i spotted it later.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think we're few chapters away from the /Lots of sex /NSFW/ tags

You really think so? Im not sure its gonna go there - or if it does it wont show it- it seems more about the comedy.. And unlike some, while i think they made out a lot in the bed in this chapter- i don't think they had sex really.

Remember this was picked back up (ch 26) just after the anime ended- assuming the missing manga chapters are more or less the same- it was recently we had the whole thing with Haruka saying she didn't understand Mitsuki's meaning of love- and she and yuu would figure out what their type of love was in future, or something like that.

So as far as we have seen, they haven't even defined their relationship as romantic / sexual - or that they are a couple etc- so i cant see it jumping to NSFW till after that.

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 11:54PM