Forum › Posts by Lilisionnach

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Who knows, if you push Fuuko enough we might get her original version back.

I always forget Mirino doesnt know about the lewd crest yet, I wonder who will spring the news? With this current relationship drama she might just overhear it.

I’m guessing Nozomi just told her all about it, which is why she came running out and pulled Aki away. Could be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past someone like Nozomi, anything to cause more disruption for the Succubi and this leave Fuu more open to influence.

Lilisionnach
Anime season 25 May 13:06
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Look what I found! a wild independent short yuri anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNaDTHfQBbw their budget doesn't seem to be big but it's pretty good!! and we get some "modern" settings too... I'm actually surprised, one small detail... there's no subtitles! after all it's not a big project... Hopefully we get to see more chapters (the second is in the work)! they might take a while, they're short with staff.

One criticism which comes from the "modern" thing they all wear masks, and that's fine until there are 4 girls speaking! you don't know who's really talking.

Share the video with your friends and family hahaha actually don't it's a biiiiiiit spicy

Speaking of independent projects, I'm sure I got blessed with that recommendation thanks to this project https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqkBh2iStonPM7KB2OnYSw short yuri stories, fully colored and voiced, really good! Not quite anime but way more than just a manga, perfect for yuri desert and they need support to get popular and make more

I subscribed to the yuri anime channel. Every little bit helps, right?

Regarding the independent projects, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7IAb52he2n0snA5-azT1Q this channel does something similar to the Yurigama-sama shorts but unfortunately they don't have the english subs. But they have a long list of videos up already.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

The class reunion one was really nice. Hopefully they'll continue to grow.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

juanelric posted:

Lingerie tag when

For images specifically or-?

I'd say both? I can link a few oneshots we've done, but I'm sure there's a lot more.

Dynasty search bar results for Lingerie Has 5 one shots and an entire series with it in the title and the story revolving around said lingerie. Not to mention images and individual chapters where it might come up.

last edited at May 25, 2022 11:29AM

Lilisionnach
Anime season 25 May 10:27
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Glad you like it!!
I found a new trailer for an anime of magic school with full girls (hopefully they won't come out with a single male teacher in all the school later) https://youtu.be/_i0HQlQioHM looks super cute

Interesting....looks to be a mobile game tie-in anime. Will also be getting a manga release over the summer as well.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Cute chapter! Hope we continue to get to see more of their idol work and time together then.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Starting to feel like I’m rereading the redacted Mueller Report when I come to this forum now.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Aww this was a nice read. Working things out, communicating, supporting each other in their goals; love to see the series move past the get together end and depict their life as a pair and how that changes them.

Lilisionnach
Anime season 24 May 23:31
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Look what I found! a wild independent short yuri anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNaDTHfQBbw their budget doesn't seem to be big but it's pretty good!! and we get some "modern" settings too... I'm actually surprised, one small detail... there's no subtitles! after all it's not a big project... Hopefully we get to see more chapters (the second is in the work)! they might take a while, they're short with staff.

One criticism which comes from the "modern" thing they all wear masks, and that's fine until there are 4 girls speaking! you don't know who's really talking.

Share the video with your friends and family hahaha actually don't it's a biiiiiiit spicy

Speaking of independent projects, I'm sure I got blessed with that recommendation thanks to this project https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqkBh2iStonPM7KB2OnYSw short yuri stories, fully colored and voiced, really good! Not quite anime but way more than just a manga, perfect for yuri desert and they need support to get popular and make more

Thanks for the recs! I’ve watched most of the season for the Yuri shorts and I like how diverse the plots are. Very well done for what appears to be a small group. Oh and they thanked the influx of international viewers in the comments of one of their newer videos which was nice to see.

Lilisionnach
Mikanuji discussion 24 May 11:41
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Kadokawa released a voiceover of what appears to be a new series by Mikanuji. Looks to be good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TPxS6u2Ztk

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh my~~ Miss Sunflower blushing thinking of adult Matsuri saying she loves her!

Also, Fuuko, have you not been paying attention? Of course Matsuri’s thinking of marriage! She’s going to become a teacher at her high school and live with miss sunflower at the bookery!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

People still confusing "ntr" and "cheating".

This is tiring.

There is a gray zone between them. Say character A seduces character B who is dating (or married to) character C who is unaware of this infidelity; there are two ways for A to handle the cheating. Either A wants B to leave C (and have B as an exclusive lover) or A is fine with things as they are and likes having B live and sleep with another person. That last situation comes reaaally close to ntr... and Fuuko so far kind of strikes me as this kind of person. Rather than "leave Nanase!" she's more like "have me too!" towards Yuni.

Ehhh but that’s still just cheating. NTR has to have that sense of having the person taken or stolen. In this case, Fuuko seems perfectly content just being the side piece that gets attention, even if Yuni is still focused on Nanase, she repeats this pretty often about being her number 2.

You can't literally expect the other person to keep doting on you forever sure she forgot their anniversary which is wrong but she has a life to focus on which doesn't revolve around her girlfriend, Yuni herself realizes this since she says that she should've called her herself rather than expecting Nanase to do it coz she did it for the past 5 months.

In a relationship where the only time you get to "be in a relationship" is behind closed doors and away from other people (which as we're aware is Nanase's idea), I'd think every bit of affection that they can get matters. And in this, Nanase is not holding up her end of the relationship as well as she could be. And again, as stated, it didn't even need to be anything more than a phone call. Just some time, that Nanase put off so long that Yuni was sure she'd forgotten. It's not "revolving around her girlfriend," it's giving the person who's supposed to be important to you the attention they deserve, on a day where that attention is all the more meaningful.

And let’s not forget, Yuni also has to put up with Nanase being close with and allowing her teammates into her personal space at school while she sits second fiddle hidden away out of sight. So she has to watch others get affection and contact that she’s not allowed due to Nanase’s rules. It just adds to the disgruntlement when Nanase isn’t there at the times that Yuni would actually be able to get affection.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This was just pure fluff and I loved it! Love seeing them just being a couple. Mashiro is soooo going to be the lead in this pair and it’s awesome to see her when she’s confident in herself and not worried about being weak and frail. Oh man, and thank you Ms. StuCo Pres for making them feel comfortable about being out at school!

last edited at May 24, 2022 11:27AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I....I'm gonna need the part two to this...boobies...

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Koveras posted:

Poor Utena. What began as a fun hobby quickly became a grind. Well that is growing up for you. BTW did Utena come to Azul's temple? For what exactly. To confess some sin perhaps?

She just needs some peace and quiet to sort out her thoughts and feelings IMO. Losing control in a way that hurts her loved ones can be devastating to a domme's psyche, and she needs time to come to terms with what she's done. Which is why I am hoping that Azul is there, as well, to give her a pep talk.

I think Azul is perfect because she can for example, in case Utena loses control, take all the damage until she comes back to her senses and manages to control her full power.

But that's only when they're transformed, right now they'll be just girls so she's gonna have to come up with the mother of all Pep talks to help her.

I do wonder if them talking this out will be the chapter that the proverbial cat is out of the bag and both sides find out each other's true identities. Would love to see them all grow closer and bond in and out of transformations, especially Sayo and Utena (personal preference there, don't mind me).

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Scaaaaary…

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'm guessing she's asking Noa to replace her as the secretary

God I hope not, if anyone knows how demanding a secretary’s job is it’s her. That would be a nightmare.

Also, that was the most wholesome bribe attempt I’ve ever seen!

last edited at May 22, 2022 1:39AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Matsuri forgot something about Miss Sunflower….will the sky be red tomorrow?! That was cute with them baking the cake together though!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

People are defending him saying that the criticism stems simply from the fact that he's a man, when the reality is that he's acting as if he can decide for Saho, as if she owes him something for his two years of one-sided flirting. Plus, taking into account the cultural context (as a commenter described perfectly earlier), the fact that he is a man probably does play a role in this, and it's possible the situation would have played out differently if he were a woman. (Of course, given Saho's personality, it could very well have gone exactly the same, but at least there wouldn't be all this —unintentional— pressure from her environment).

I feel like you're reading the narrative backwards.
No one's saying he should get a pass on his pushiness "just because he's a man", we're saying that the cultural context explains his behaviour without intrinsically making him a bad person.

He doesn't "act like he can decide for Saho" at all, he just thinks his feelings are reciprocated because she's never been anything but positive towards him even after he's literally said outright that he wants to be her boyfriend. The fact that he's been allowed to flirt with her so explicitly for two years without getting rejected even once has simply convinced him that she is interested just hesitant about his sincerity, and consequently that what he needs to do is be as frank and direct as humanly possible. (Which is why he's so direct during the confession, he thinks that's what she wants him to do.)

Though yes, he's too touchy with her during the confession, but it's not because he's an asshole. He just misread her signals and thought they were closer than they really were.

Furthermore, no one was saying that his behaviour would've been more accepted if he was a woman in-universe, we were referring to the discussion section here on the forums. That if a woman had behaved like that to another woman, a lot of the people who are calling this man creepy would've been much more accepting of the exact same behaviour simply because it was yuri. (Which isn't a strange bias, this is a place to look for yuri after all.)

I feel that comparing the situation in this manga to the real-life situation of "pressure in the workplace for waitresses" is somewhat misguided. Everyone involved seems like good friends and I don't get the impression that the author intended for the possible pressure of being in their workplace environment to be relevant to the story or the characters' decisions.

As in, I don't think her indecisiveness in rejecting him had much really to do with feeling pressured by her workplace to not be rude to a customer. I think she was just really dense and truly didn't think he was serious with it despite the very obvious and direct approach.

I feel like this is a good summary of the arguments being made. No outright bad people in this manga.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Absolutely THIS.
Another user put it perfectly earlier I think:
"He's not so much a creep as he's just acting on bad intel."

He's expressed his intentions clearly for over 2 years and apparently the most he's gotten back from her is a vague implication that she doesn't think he's being serious with it. Most people in his position would've assumed she wasn't opposed to dating after that much time of flirting without getting rejected, her own inaction is just as much to blame for this misunderstanding after such a long timeframe as his pushiness is.

(By which I don't mean to imply she's at fault, I mean to say that neither party here is really at fault and it's mostly just a misunderstanding born from two ill-fitted mentalities colliding in an unfortunate way.)

After two years, you would expect some kind of reciprocation from the other person. But from all we can gather, Saho never treated him differently than any other customer. Two years and he never got across to her that he was serious about his flirting. After two years he had to keep saying “no, no, I’m being serious” when she would laugh it off, and he never picked up on the hint that she wasn’t interested. I’m not saying that he can’t confess to someone he likes, but he really needs to learn that waitresses that look and smile at him don’t also want to date him. He made this assumption with Tamaki as well.

Also it’s really creepy to go into someone’s workplace and announce yourself as a boyfriend candidate to their new employee. Like what? Who says that? It makes it sound like Saho has multiple guys she’s filtering through before choosing someone. And apparently that was something he used to do but stopped, as noted by Saho’s “not this again” comment.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Although I can't blame him for being rude given the circumstances either way, gotta be kinda frustrating to have someone else show up during your confession and basically hijack it. Even if he's rejected, at least let him get rejected first lol.

Nah, he included her in the confession by preemptively rejecting her assumed feeling for him, so she just did the same.

I'd be uncomfortable too, but in fairness, he's been visiting for two whole years and everyone seems familiar with him so I wouldn't strictly classify him as a random stranger in terms of relationship. It doesn't help that the employees seem to approve of his affections and the woman herself has apparently never actually rejected him seriously, seems quite easy for him to get the wrong idea.

She’s friendly with everyone. Everyone knows this. Sure she didn’t overtly reject him, but she also didn’t take any of his actions seriously, noted by “if it was any other woman, I’m sure she’d get the wrong idea” on page 13. Honestly, it just feels like the whole “she smiled at me, so she must like me” or “she nice to me, so she must like me” from a worker.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

darkveracity posted:

blindfold is a fairly common fetish so I'm surprised we don't have a tag for it. I think we should add one

Do we have any works that would require it? If not, then that's the reason we don't have the tag yet.

Would Anemone is in Heat work? She’s constantly using a blindfold…albeit not for sexual reasons; at least not yet.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I have a questions for everyone here. Right now, as it stands, who is everyone's top pairing?

Ties are allowed, but only between 2 couples, not more than that. Mine are Haruka x Kanae, Honoka x Elisha

And between them, if I was forced to pick, Haruka x Kanae but only marginally so.

I still love Ayano/Miyoshi. I have been rooting hard for Ayano since chapter 1. You can see that she is struggling with her feelings and whether she should be honest with Miyoshi or keep it to herself for the sake of their friendship.

My tied pairing would be Nononon/Yumimi. I love their interactions and how much of a positive influence Yumimi has been in Nononon's life to where she no longer rebutts all praise she receives from others. This whole chapter is one of my favorites for a reason; Nononon is just WAAY too cute!

last edited at May 18, 2022 4:51PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

what if we could make images from the site our backgrounds while using the site. like a way to get rid of all this blinding white light for us gremlins. also I think it would be cool

I’d rather have dark mode….

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Credits on point yet again. Ahh poor girl is scared of losing Miyoshi is she confesses her true feelings.