Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
Anime season 20 Oct 20:15
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oof, none of them seem to attract me really. Once again Isekais overflowing, one with the classic OP hero/heroine and the less classic but still cliche otome Isekai who are no good most of the times, it's always the same royalty set-up each time with female MC whomost of the time will end up having connectionwith the villainess and the witchs, well why not but it just seem to be a world trip in a fantasy set-up.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The translation is alive folks, it take time but two news chapters have been uploaded on MD and next chapter, and probably last chapter, is out the 24th.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

@Lilliwyt The college years went so fast I thought it was just 2 years? Not all courses are 3+

Hinako just start her 1st year in college and since she is two year younger than Sakurako, it's easy to make the calculation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hey so, does anyone know when is the last chapter going to be release?

From the team in charge on MD : "We'll be working on it this weekend and the next chapter will likely be released next week.". It was from Wednesday.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I guess it seems quite soon to Seri because it's not even been a year since she got into their uni and they are already getting ready to go.

Given Kasumi and Sakurako are in their 3rd year of Uni, it's already the 2nd year for Seri. K&S still have a bit more than a year in Uni before graduate. Sakurako was already talking about having another place after she graduate back when they were at Sakurako's house for New Yar.

Btw i thought the trip after graduation was their honeymoon not just a regular trip.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm searching for a manga ( Though I am pretty sure it might be a manhwa instead ) where there is a girl with split personality, and that personality is, let us say, a lot more aggressive and assertive if you know what I mean. And the MC gets it on with both personalities. Might be something like "It only changes at night", might not be.

Here we go, it may been tooshort for me but than again manhwa had a tendency to be too heavy on drama for me.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When you thought it was finished, it's still had a little extra.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 14:55
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A story of how Matsuri and Harumin get together could literally be a whole series in itself.

Another useless lesbian with an overactive one ? I don't think i'm ready for this.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 14:19
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

just admit it ure all here hoping for sexy time with the art style

That much is obvious.

They are at a point in their relation where that should be the logical next step. They already kiss, go on date,made a marriage proposal and even hold hands. It's not like they have a lot of things they haven't done but for some reasons, we got back to getting flustered just by sweet talking to each other when it should be normal

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 2:19PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And yet as for the covers you see as much kaoru

Not quite sure what you trying to say here but Kaoru appear in 2 cover on 5 volume for the moment.

Otherwise you don't think risako seems weird, at first I really thought she wanted to stay with reicchi but now I have a doubt, she pushes kaoru to ask for a baby when she knows very well that reii doesn't want... she seems to look at kaoru in a special way..

Oh god please no, that's the last thing i want to. I don't need a remake of NTR, adult life version

chapter 27 is almost exclusive to kaoru and in the future it will share the same part since the story will very probably focus between kaoru and uta for a rapprochement or a return

Don't tell me the story goes nowhere once again .

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 13:01
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This forum could honestly work as a “We Hate Citrus” subreddit.

I’m not here to change anyone’s opinion, as many of the points made here are valid. However, I feel like I have to bring his to the table:

If you all genuinely hate this manga so much, why are you still reading it? Wouldn’t it be easier to drop it if you feel it’s such a waste of time?

I’m not attacking anyone, but as someone who genuinely enjoys this manga (and thinks it greatly makes up for the rushed ending of Volume 10), I’d really like you all to enlighten me on this.

And don’t dance around the subject either. If you honestly just read this manga because you enjoy hating it, tearing it apart and berating Saburouta, just say so upfront.

And if we don't read it and come to talk about it we will get said that we don't read it so we don't have the right to talk about it so what give ? Nobody here hate Citrus as a whole, just hate how Sabu decide to back off on the relation after she make Yuzu propose to Mei and she said yes. It feel we go back to start when in fact we are near the finish line.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 11:09
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah sure HaruMastu, with how YuzuMei is handle you really want to Sabu to destroy HaruMastu ? You really don't like your pairing that much to want Sabu destroy it ? Do yourself a favor and don't ask for HaruMatsu if you don't want to be dissapointed.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and kaoru is indeed a character as important as uta in the manga with already 2 chapters entirely focused on her

???? Yeah no shit Sherlock she is suposs be the second main character, of course she is an important character.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 10:13
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The new duo feels the spin off for the future...

Oh god no

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And i can't bring to like her because if you really like someone, you don't past your time trying to hurting her. If she is a coward who can't bring herself to said what she want to the one she love then don't start to break all her social interactions because of your own problems. It's the complete opposite of Sayaka. Where Sayaka know she don't have a chance to win Touko over, she decide to help her and stay at her side even if she can't be more than a friend. When Izumi know she don't have a chance, she decide that nobody will had a chance to win Fuji over and decide to take away everyone that had feeling for Fujishiro.

(Not gonna lie, tho. If all of the signals are just misleading af and she actually likes Kanade, I'll be surprised)

Or bad writing.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 09:08
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what if the school let the students having a bit of liberty ? In what kind of era did you live in ? Bonus point with the fact that even her friend found she is too blockhead and doesn't care.

That's precisely the point. Aihara Academy is supposed to be a school for rich, sheltered girls that know no better than just do what they're told.

And so far it doesn't seem to have change that much,expect for Matsuri being here.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 08:09
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's mostly because it's useless drama. So what if the school let the students having a bit of liberty ? In what kind of era did you live in ? Bonus point with the fact that even her friend found she is too blockhead and doesn't care.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

this series already on chapter 18 , but why is still there is no update in here ?\
is it not gonna updated here anymore ??

Idk, the current translator team didn't give news so we don't know if they're still on it but can't do it or if they drop it. A good thing will be that another team or someone pick it up and continue the translation.

If only somebody in the thread checked their site and linked their comment...

You can blame me to forget it after one month but with such erratic upload it's hard to know if it's drop or not.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

this series already on chapter 18 , but why is still there is no update in here ?\
is it not gonna updated here anymore ??

Idk, the current translator team didn't give news so we don't know if they're still on it but can't do it or if they drop it. A good thing will be that another team or someone pick it up and continue the translation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nothing good can come out of Fuji/Izumi ship, Izumi is low key yandere and seem to try to isolate Fuji and keep her for herself. The relation can never be good. yes Kanade don't have really figure out anything but it's still better than Miss Dangerous Vibes.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 18 Oct 21:31
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Eheru6quuaa5f44-orig

Love the little peach on Momo sleeve.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 18 Oct 21:29
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
77235519_p0

2 idols day off.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 18 Oct 21:17
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Himajin_noizu_74552206_p34

Urgh, does the panels are not in order or i'm too dumb to understand what happening ?

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 18 Oct 21:14
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
76899406_p0

That remember me of the "I'm straight. So it's spaghetti until they're wet" scene.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wasn't grossed by the kiddie stuff... but the scato theme.

Someone told it's a suppository.