Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

h3x posted:

Wow. That end was nothing. What a waste of time. None of the girls got a satisfying resolution. But there's more. Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Really? because they shown that now all the girls are in love with her and that the ex boyfriend, no matter how many times they see each others they'll never go back together... How's that a better connection? it's only now that she feels popular and loved. It's almost logical to think that she will inevitable start a relationship with one and most unlikely all of them at once.

They were dating a year. A year. And after a breakup they are still close good friends. That's what makes it a better connection. Doesn't matter if they will go back together or not, because she will not date any of these girls either.

She said she wouldn't in the first 3 chapters because she wasn't seeing them like that, but at the end of the fourth,this Otona was showing some jealousy (the girl from the past was the trigger) and in this chapter she goes as far as to "punish" one of them ... in a lewd way so I don't think it's impossible for her to give in and accept their love, even if she has to wait a few years to make it a proper relationship.

But the author skipped the complications of meeting with their parents and stuff, it's an open ending of course but is not gonna be het, not with 3 girls storming in her house whenever they can... and she just happened to find the guy by chance and the guy is working overseas too. She said that it's not gonna happen... That's the author saying "don't worry lo/"

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

Wow. That end was nothing. What a waste of time. None of the girls got a satisfying resolution. But there's more. Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Really? because they shown that now all the girls are in love with her and that the ex boyfriend, no matter how many times they see each others they'll never go back together... How's that a better connection? it's only now that she feels popular and loved. It's almost logical to think that she will inevitable start a relationship with one and most unlikely all of them at once.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's arguably if we really won't have harem after this

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just glad is like an implied harem ... I would love a bonus chapter with Akemi punishing all the bad girls :)))))))))) but it's alright

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think elf setokaicho is endgame

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dory posted:

you guys saw that the vol.3 its about to launch? i wonder if they will translate it...

Yes we will! In fact, we are already doing it. Stay tuned!

Is too early for Christmas miracles!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Yeah then you still have to explain why he lie about the business trip and why we was with Risako from all people ?

Planning Kaoru's surprise birthday party, a classic

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hay gente en este foro que seguro armarán un alboroto descomunal y aún así en mi opinión sería algo chistoso de ver, pero bueno el primer cap en MD tuvo una reacción altamente positiva... Creo que es mas seguro leerla allá así sea solo las reacciones.

Serenata
Image Comments 15 Nov 23:34
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

dat healin' technique

Serenata
Love Aroma discussion 15 Nov 23:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

herenowforever posted:

I'm sure this story has some deeper meaning and valuable message hidden somewhere. :)

I found the message hidden deeper and it is squelch / Aaah <3

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 11:28PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Panties are anti American

Serenata
Image Comments 15 Nov 21:10
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Hm

OMG nostalgia!! and yesss

Serenata
Image Comments 15 Nov 21:10
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ejcqg9puyaaxuzr-orig

This is the only acceptable route

Serenata
Mimi Mix! discussion 15 Nov 18:59
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sleekie posted:

Unless that's the end of the manga I don't see a reason to get mad.

In a way, stuff like that resulted in the end of the manga... get it? because it was axed XP

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is not a bad story, is just not fluffy and Kyaaa senpai you are so baka! tehee! maybe is just too real for some people. I am not a fan of drama or anguish to be honest but it doesn't make a bad story. Some complains are like "RUN AWAY! BAD THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN NOOOOO!" but well, yeah let then happen and let's see what happens after too... Unless this ends in suicide or mass murder or worse... a shota het relation, then is not the end of the world if a story covers a difficult relation.

But just to throw this out there, the author has another yuri work on her website... Seems to be age gap

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 4:44PM

Serenata
SHY discussion 15 Nov 08:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Could be because she's always blushing too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol I just saw the synopsis in mangadex, I'm just gonna say prepare for drama...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I suddenly remembered this and got curious, it appears there are 7 chapters in raw so far so we have a good amount of fujoyuri stuff to look forward!

last edited at Nov 14, 2019 10:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wlfking posted:

It was well done. But. How many versions of this story are needed? I would have went in a different direction I think.

I guess it depends on chapter 2 ... If anything, I'm glad all this happened in a single chapter

Serenata
SHY discussion 14 Nov 16:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm still not sure if SHY's costume is more cool than erotic or if I'm just a pervert... But I think what really matter is that no matter how heroic you are or how important is your persona.........JUST WEAR A COAT !!!! IT'S THE FREAKING NORTH POLE! (or South... I forgot)

Serenata
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 11:29
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Of course it is, considering is not just a yuri story with age gap, is incest! even if all signs point to that direction, to have official confirmation before it happens is still a major spoiler... And besides, most authors know how they will finish their stories (assuming it ends when they do it) but not all of them make a public announcement about it, specially not with romance. Maybe the author doesn't think is a big deal but I just wanted to have the choice to know for sure about the things the story itself doesn't say yet.

last edited at Nov 14, 2019 11:30AM

Serenata
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 10:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well one thing I know for sure is that discussions shouldn't be based on stuff the author said on twitter, not here and not with Nettaigyo wa Yuki for example... It just leads to confusion and is like trying to piece together harry potter based on the idiotic things the author has said on twitter.

Not to mention, I would've loved to keep it spoiled for those who prefer (like me) to follow the story until THAT point... But is too late, I'm not mad, just disappointed... People are so desperate, like they can't read sport manga if the author doesn't confirm if they'll win the world cup.

Most of the suspension is now gone and a lot of the upcoming arcs or drama will feel like a drag "What the fuck are they doing this now we know they're gonna fuck so just get over with it!" or something like that

last edited at Nov 14, 2019 10:54AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

lenne18 posted:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland started when Alice chased the White Rabbit into the hole (the entrance to Wonderland).

By catching the White Rabbit (Yamada) before she enters Wonderland, Kase stops the whole adventure from happening and the story ends.

But the yuri begins

Serenata
New Game discussion 14 Nov 00:54
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If the game doesn't sell it's gonna be a HUGE blow to Hajime's pride and it could destroy Momiji's confidence, but overall it could be a great chance for grown...Will they dare to do it? it doesn't have to be a disaster of course, but I think showing the team how hard it can be to make a successful hit would help. And I don't mind Aoba doing the UI, I bet is not something she thought she would do but Yagami did them too (seriously she was too OP).

And I'm looking forward to what comes next too, like beyond this arc... Waiting for Vol 10raws

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What goes around comes around kind of relationship!