Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just because it's not explicitly said doesnt make it a headcanon. Or else everything would be headcanon.

It's pretty obviously canon to me. Since the beginning it has been fairly obvious. And the only valid explanation.

There is surely some other valid explanation, you only take the one you want to be true. There is nothing to have an headcanon.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and yet it's never said so it's forever an headcanon

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We're clearly past the point of off-topic now. You should really drop it now.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

yes

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You know you could just have edit your first post instead of posting 6 time in a row

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But the idea that Onibi, Mask, and Midori (and Honoka and Eli) are at least sexually attracted to males isn't a "hot take". It's common sense

no man that's a hot take, you have no proof other than "they draw males so they like males", that's rushing to conclusion without putting any thought in it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Speculations but Matsuri definitely still has something there, but never gonna happen since she doesn't want to date anyone from Hololive or Vtubers in general?

Matsuri said she don't want to date anyone from Hololive, i don't remember hearing about Vtubers in general.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sana is graudating, sad day to rain.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

->You see that GF i searching an estate
-> You spotted said GF in front of the estate with another girl
-> Somehow you can't make 1+1 and realise it's just the real estate agent and jump to the worst conclusion and nearly break up.

The story is nice but by god she is a bit dumb.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She not only writes but daydreams yaoi manga.

You answer your own doubts tho. She like Yaoi and is a bit disinterested of anything outside of it. Doesn't mean she is straight.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, looks like we now have someone not only able to see the system, but also manipulate it.

How convenient for the plot

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't let it be time travel shenanigans.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Basically paints Shima as this neglecting girlfriend her whole life.

So what you're saying is that Shima is a neglecting girlfriend because she failed to die at the same time as Adachi? You must have truly hated this story, then...

Wait so someone ismad because they will eventually end up dying of old age ? Like normal humans ? Being gay doesn't give you immortality you know. Is it strange to write about the future where your characters are old or dead ? Yes but if you think about it, it's just the natural order.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The ending of this completely killed all the love I had for this story. What a complete betrayal by the author. We get nothing but angst for 80% of this crap and then a few glimpses of happiness with no kisses no mutual love, nothing and then the end…. Bro f this messed up story.

Are you sure you clicked on the correct thread?

Yes, have you finished it. What happens to Shimamura at the end. It’s twisted.

Are you high? And the series isn't even over yet. As you would know if you had actually read it to the current "end" since the author specifically mentions in the afterword that he has currently plans for 12 volumes.

Yes she’s going to do 2 more about either the new Adachi and Shima in the waste land or more vignettes into their lives as adults. Either way the stupid alien said there’s no coming back from death and she won’t see her again. So we either get the vignettes knowing the true ending or we get 2 different girls in a parallel universe in a waste land.

Either way, sucks

I know it's been a while i read this but i don't remember that moment where one of them die.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I like this ending better, mono > poly

This mentality is really staring to annoy me on this site. You say that as if there are poly endings everywhere. There are 1000 mono endings for every 1 poly one and that's probably being generous. Even manga that tease it, like If You Could See Love, usually end up going the mono route and you people act like things are going poly all the time. Can you even name any recent manga that had it?

Calm down, they just say they prefer mono to poly. No need to be aggresive.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's better if this exchange stop here, it's not the point.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw what was the spoiler for the manga after s2 - the hot sex right?
(I didnt really see anything else that hasnt already been set up in the anime lol).

The fact that Lico and Boss live under Shamiko's appartement which i believe happen after the third Magical Girl storm into the Cafe toget revenge on Lico

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
99097662_p0

Wincest

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She's really tall

Both sisters are very tall

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Zedgawr-1539465981982121986-img1

^Chicken egg sandwich

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
99212756_p0

Still, the bottom right face crack me up

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Aoiyukiko-1539607853765640193-img1

@WolfSoldier They're OL now

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Who the fuck scanlate when the volume is suposs to come next month ? Seem people can't even wait physical release

Imagine taking the time and effort to make a pointless comment like this instead of being grateful to literally the only person to scanlate the series in over four years. Especially with how irregular the official release schedule has been since 2020.

Nobody scanlate maybe because it's published. Also Vol.8 was in March, vol.9 is for July, one of the shortest wait but somehow it's this one who is scanlated instead of the volume where we wait longer. And being grateful for what ? For not waiting only 4 little months ? People those days have literally no patience,if they don't have the thing in a short amount of time, it's too long

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Blueramen-1536378692158427137-img1

Boppin

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
99038351_p0

How the turntables.