Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Teardrops discussion 28 Nov 11:38
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is the power of Piano, as told in Evangelion 3.0

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah even if they're not thinking about it seriously, is like they can't be separated at this point.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Her mom touched them too"
God dammit mom!
lo/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rifle is beautiful is too wholesome for this world, now we need Asuka x Rei to happen

Serenata
Anime season 26 Nov 11:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

These Japanese customs of not wanting to stand out or cause problems can be painful to watch, like with Code Reunion
When Rigel is feeling obviously pretty bad, Azumi ask what's wrong? and she replies "nothing :))))"
And then they fail horrible the next battle, obviously because of them.
Then Azumi wants to ask about it and Rigel notices, but then she says "hmm no, is nothing :))))" and they continue to fail over and over.....Then Azumi ask her teacher about it and they reach one answer, will it fix the situation? no, because they don't talk about it.

Then something else happens with another girl... Rigel notices and ask asumi, what's wrong?
"nothing :))))))))"

Now we just wait until nothing becomes a huge accident later that could've been easily avoided Sigh well, at least the teacher admits that they don't know much about it and that's why they're trying to force results.

Edit:

Oh, is like they're telling us to ship them this way

last edited at Nov 30, 2019 1:18PM

Serenata
Image Comments 26 Nov 00:44
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ebkdjuw

perfection! this ship is

Serenata
Image Comments 25 Nov 20:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ejgdgedu4aafx8s-orig

I wonder how's the LN these days... I've heard spoilers...then a spoiler after that spoilers that cancels the first spoiler....but I haven't heard of spoilers after that

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Casey 1988 posted:

I swear Ayano and Miyoshi are the "save the best for last" couple.

Yep or they just are both afraid of rejection by the other right now due to how less common same sex relationships are.

I hope they caught one of the other pairs making out inside the school then, they'll be like "oh... so it's fine after all?" plus this mean we'll see a couple making out in the school...double win

Serenata
Anime season 25 Nov 10:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KasexYamada posted:

Rifle is Beautiful is ANIME OF THE YEAR !!! hahahaha omg XP go watch it!

Really? I watched 4 or 5 episodes and decided to drop it coz nothing was really happening. I mean, sure, it was fun to have Rei Ayanami and Asuka Langley in the MC group, but the story seemed to be going nowhere.

Did it get better lately?

Well they are going to the nationals, the tournament didn't last long but I like it because of the cute girls doing cute stuff and the subtext that it was pretty strong in the last one.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

JUST FINISH ALREADY! IS THIS GINTAMA?! GOD DAM- hahahaha just kidding XP I'm so happy I'm no longer know what to do with my joy. Is true, with all these extras, is no longer a rushed ending, it's perfect.

And Purin comes with even greater news!!! we have Arata for a long time! thank you very much for everything you've done!

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 9:55AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This has to be one of the best chapters!!!!

Specially for Noa XP

Serenata
Anime season 24 Nov 16:21
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YarnGirl posted:

It's good but there have been plenty of better anime this year (Just go watch Granbelm and you will see how wrong your statement was)

Granbelm had potential, at the end they didn't use it... We discussed the finale here and I really really didn't like it but I won't discuss the why again.

Interesting detail with Granbelm I heard recently... There's this cartoon from Disney called Star Vs The Forces of Evil; the ending had the same conclusion but it was catastrophically worse. I only saw two seasons but I'm glad I didn't finish it.

But yeah I'm not serious about being the best of the year, it could be but that's only for me because I'm enjoying every chapter with a smile.

Serenata
Anime season 24 Nov 10:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

nesshoes posted:

So it seems that Kanna and Yuu have "done it" a ton of times, to bad no nsfw scenes though hehe.

I think they will but they have not yet... Kanna will need more time

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Purin! thank you so so so much!!!!

Kaiju Fan posted:

Each time I think this series has been complete it turns out there's still more. Not that I'm complaining.

THIS!!!
I thought for sure it was over with 3 extras, but there were 3 MORE!!! OMG including Chihaya and Miyako and the blessing of yet another Yuu and Kanna extra... ah! I must be dreaming, there's no way this is actually true. And it was such a cute extra too ... "Go back to being the silent you, please!!!!" She can't take it!! Yuu has so much love for her and Kanna doesn't know how to deal with it on top of her own love for Yuu hahaha.

Ah but not everything is joy and flowers... Reading about the author collapsing for working on multiple works and how painful it was to rush the ending even with many ideas left ... To the point that Arata cried, that hurt me too.

Even with a rushed ending, it was a great ending and with so many extras I can say that this is one of the best couples in yuri... It was great.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was having a good time but then I saw chapter 3 and the feels got me

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you!! I wanted to read this earlier but MD is having some issues right now apparently

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

zensunni posted:

I find myself constantly thinking these days that this is the best manga that i am currently reading.

There are others with much deeper stories or better art but ultimately this is the one that's always guaranteed to put a smile on my face and making me feel good about life. Even simply seeing that there's a new chapter to read is enough to make me feel ecstatic! = D

Ditto! I don't know why it took me so long to start reading it. I just started a couple of months ago. I'd read a couple of chapters a couple of years ago, but I didn't keep up, then one day I decided to marathon it and BAM! I was hooked!

I think that many of us paused or abandoned this during it's early chapters... Could've been for the drawing style (early chapters) or the seemingly random stories that were all over the place but somehow we all came back and got surprised with a lot of improvements, specially the art and the relationships. I'm just guessing of course, but I'm so so sooooooo glad the manga wasn't axed back then because even the translation stopped and went through like 4 different teams

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 9:17AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

W-W-W-W-What?! Where did this super COOL Yuu came from?! OMG so cute!!! THIS makes the series waayyyyyyyyyyyyy better! we actually got to see how much her personality changed and what she's thinking after going out with Kanna now, what a great extra.

Something I really love about this couple is that they pretty much started liking each others at the same time and realized their feeling the same day... No one was chasing after the other, it happened so nicely....Ahh, I'm so happy!

The sport festival.... No comments

Akatsuki and Rika are cute too hehehe but......... KANNA X YUU FOR LIFE!

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 12:52AM

Serenata
Image Comments 23 Nov 00:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ehfkxvsuyaiy_mk-orig

I want an alt universe spin off series ....WITH 6 SEASONS

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Me sentía muy mal esta semana, hable con la doctora y me dijo que es la falta de updates en Okubyou na Takase-san y Yuri-Kagi ...

Por cierto este manga tiene un aire de Warikitta muy intenso xDDD https://mangadex.org/title/42745/takane-no-hana-wa-usotsuki-desu serán hermanas estas dos? hhaha hasta el peinado se parece xD

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 11:05PM

Serenata
SHY discussion 22 Nov 19:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow that was nice, it's a pretty cool development and I wasn't expecting this to put a cliffh-
(((Out of nowhere SHY crying in the rain))))

Ouch!!! author san, that hurt!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm very happy for them, they're super cute together... but I'm really mad they got interrupted in their first date -.- come on...
Ah but they're back at home now... Alone........................................................HMMMMMMMMMMM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Nya-chan posted:

So that's why it was cut short. Because of the end of Tsubomi.

Yeah and it's very unfair... And we DID NOT need the student council (damn you editor!!), to think we could've had more development with the main characters instead :s

We still have Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten and I'm having a good time with it, but I heard that one also finished (I don't know how many chapters it has).

Hopefully her next work will be funny too and it's okay to be chaotic but just..... don't make it 10+ characters crazy +_+)

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 3:45PM

Serenata
Image Comments 21 Nov 00:03
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ejkd1bou0aa4aec-orig

Yeah! Denver looks pretty cool! like Cleveland... I'm gonna love her