Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is a glorious and lovely chaos

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 4:11PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is specially weird considering that Ayaka and Yurine were super popular in the school not only for their grades but their looks so yeah... No one else attempted to get their attention? that way? or maybe, it was so incredible obvious for everyone else that they were into each others that they didn't even try to break in between hahahaha. Well, I can totally imagine Yurine rejecting other girls or ignoring love letters (or maybe she did and I can't remember).

As for the new manga, if all the characters are nice, I wouldn't mind another polyamory!

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 4:02PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

More like RIP Uran for the yuri audience, we can ignore him from now on.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think she teared up, maybe it just means that she's thinking a whole lot about her

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woah I can't believe this doesn't have comments yet? Anyway! super cute... Some characters (as usual in kirara 4koma) are very cliche but it's fun and the drawings....... ooohhh the drawings! (●´□`)♡

Serenata
Image Comments 27 Dec 21:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Elwezjhuyaandat-orig

What's amazing here is that we're missing at least 2

Serenata
Image Comments 27 Dec 21:20
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
78473867_p0

Aah yes the 2 worst girls and Mako in the middle... How did my poor girl ended up with them T-T
hmmmm well actually, Komi something might actually be the worst haha

Serenata
Image Comments 27 Dec 21:17
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Untitled1005

Ink is stored in the heart

Serenata
Anime season 27 Dec 11:40
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DC3 posted:

Is there a release date yet? or a reveal of the studio?

It says https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/200/Tezuka_Productions, they did the quintuples thing but most of the times they're helping other studios... The list of their collabs is immense

Serenata
Anime season 27 Dec 11:16
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks so much better than expected, or like, as good as I would love it to be knowing it wouldn't be like that... Dreams come trueee hahaha, but yeah like I said in the manga, I wish they looked a biiiiit older.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Abemus Key Visual

I wish they looked a bit older, but overall very cute... To get an anime is a miracle in itself.

And trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWz9iPUUMF0

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 12:18AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrozenDitch posted:

I try to be femme all the time, it’s exhausting but the results are worth it because I find that attractive. It’s not good to pretend to be somebody your not but if it makes you feel good..go for it. If it doesn’t then take the author advice and be yourself.

Well, I think we should think about it this way; is not that we'll become someone else, we're just going to become a better version of ourselves and that could be achieved simply by taking better care of our body and by that love ourselves more. I think the phrase "this is just who I am" has been used as excuse too many times to just stop trying to be better. And better doesn't mean a thicc layer of makeup and a wig of course. Sometimes is obvious for each person, exactly what they need to do but they keep ignoring it.

Is all about boosting your confidence!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Harem route it is then.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm pretty sure Yuu has a boyfriend, and Ucchi might be too obvious at times but she's also crazy so is hard to take her seriously

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 10:05AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

We all can agree that Asuka totally wants to get into Tomoko's pants, right?

Yup! at the very least she seems to be the most interested that way, like way ahead the rest... Well, Yuri is a close seco-... ah right, there's Ucchi... hahaha but yeah, no other person has been this worried over whether Kuroki likes her back or not and she notices all the tiny details and stuff she does. Even when she's pretty much loved by everyone, she gets jealous and sad when Kuroki seems to avoid her (and now she knows why).

Asuka wants to be special for Kuroki and that's pretty much a fact, because if she were like Nemo for example (still my favorite) she wouldn't be so worried over which friend Kuroki calls first and stuff like that.

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 9:18AM

Serenata
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Dec 09:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

spaceflower posted:

Lots of panty shots in this chapter. Old habits die hard.

No panties in sight this chapter!

Yeah, those pants were like painted on her skin @_@

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Her expressions are so genuine hahaha, it's so unfair how some people can't pull off the cool actitude and we just spill spaghetti from our pockets.
Relatable, Sailor moon was also my sexual awakening, with a VERY vivid dream... To be honest I was scared of my feelings back then like What the hell is thiiiis

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't survive the anime so I skipped like half of those 60 chapters in manga, but I think what's most important for the chapters to come later is to see THAT senpai first encounter, because the paid off later hits you like truck kun. Plus some character introductions, the rest is just hardcore cringe hahaha.

Not sure if this will be yuri or not at the end, but I think the author knows pretty well (based on fanart, doujins and popularity) what people like, so at the very least, don't expect some guy to be shoved out of nowhere at this point, besides, consider the fact that Asuka, Yuri, Nemo and Ucchi don't have boyfriends (and obviously Makocchi and the delinquent included) yet and they're in third year... The teasing is real. A het ending would only mean that the author is an asshole, not because is het but because you need to build things up to get there.

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 7:21PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG AN AMAZING ASUKA CHAPTER!!! https://mangadex.org/chapter/773830

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

One is in love and the other is in love ...with mermaids. Can this work? I want to find out! and I don't mind if the author skips the whole jerk character at the end of ch3 hahaha..... nah like... seriously o.o)

There's an air of Nettaigyo wa Yuki, but not quite the same... It just has similar elements like the beach, the aquarium and the lonely pretty girl... But we don't even have not lizards here.

Stay tuned to see mermaid or not mermaid maybe? hahhahaha

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 9:31AM

Serenata
Ayakashiko discussion 24 Dec 15:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even her sister knows that Emi is showing off her waifu ... hahahaha just kidding... Well not really but yeah, you know what I mean XD
The key to these sisters is food!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We broke through the 100 pages with comments! this should justify an anime xD

Serenata
Anime season 24 Dec 10:08
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hahaha well I was being that serious about the subtext but it's funny, I think it's about the red and blue Oni folklore or something.

Also! Vladlove revealed some designs, I didn't know https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-12-24/mamoru-oshii-vladlove-anime-series-reveals-more-staff-members/.154725

Here hoping they can make a good balance between comedy and yuri

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think it's a great idea to wait for the release, higher quality!! more content!! enjoy your vacations too.

There's so much to say here with this amazing triple release, I don't want to repeat my comments from MD but Kaoru right now is like a fancy cup but overflowing with endless wine, like, she can't hold all these new and intense feelings and it makes her lose her grace but at the same time is beautiful, when she said "Please, at least let me into your field of vision" like she's speaking to some queen or Goddess it was very touching, you wouldn't expect someone like Kaoru to beg for something...BUT THAT WAS THE OLD KAORU! Plus, this ship is like mixing dangerous chemicals and you just want to see the reaction. So of course we need to see this... for science!!

If Kaoru and Mask made my heart explode, Honoka and Eli melted the fragments scattered around and now it turned into kyaaaa juice! hahaha. The color pages just for the forehead was great! Ah! I kind of want to see Kaoru's reaction to see (from the distance... of course)her sister's innocent flirting and then teasing her at home.

Finally... I want MahiMahis for myself, I'm gonna have twins and call them like that and then hope for the best.

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 9:23AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I need this shipping app