Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wish yuri would embrace futanari more instead of relying on magic as silly as the one in this manga

Then it would be Futanari not Yuri though?

Is this a thing that would cause a debate? Possibly.

More like heated arguments lol. I agree 100% that it is NOT yuri if it is futa. I don't go flame futa mangas but I certainly don't read them either - as a huge yuri fan if it was yuri I'd be able to read it.

I think like in some countries where hermaphrodites are considered a 3rd sex, futa / trans etc should be considered its own thing / tag.

Also - a ftm futa could not get a woman pregnant (no sperm) and most of the time natural hermaphrodites couldn't either because various things are not fully developed (but I think it is rarely possible). So you'd probably need to introduce various medical interventions or magic anyways.

last edited at Jan 4, 2017 1:55PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ahh exhibitionism...Don't tempt me !

"Not at school" oooh so they will at home? Maybe they're not as innocent as we thought !

There was a chapter of them kissing already. No subtext there between those two.

Which? I don't recall that.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This artist is not capable of drawing characters that aren't fat fucks.

I guess your new years resolution wasn't to be a nice person.

Also - they are nowhere near fat.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Well, that's a given lol- it's just next time, will Makopi be able to hold back long enough to get Rika into her sexy Santa outfit first or not?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I want to see Mana x Regina too - there really isn't much out there for them even though they are doki doki's most obvious and closest to cannon pairing.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Page 7 - flied away - should be flew.

Was nice though :) Are these original chrs? no idea what/where they are from.

elevown
Image Comments 24 Dec 01:17
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Mm

I feel sorry for Sanae sometimes, stuck in the comedy role - she really seems to love squid girl but is forced to be totally over the top expressing it. If she could act more normally I think she would have a chance!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

yay, it been fixed

I-I just realised, that while we were all distracted by "you're mother"...

in [the] hospital D:
im so sorry lol

Actually leaving the "the" out isn't all that rare in colloquial English.

Yup - actually I think I'm more likely to say ' I was in hospital' or so and so was in hospital - sounds more natural to me.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

People aren't gay to add 'value' to their character lol. Blizzard didn't need to make some big plot that somehow tied into such a simple thing as 'tracer likes girls' - it's just a part of who she is - I think it would of been a mistake to NOT do it so casually.

And with such a big lineup it would have been really long odds that none of them were gay - but I'm quite surprised (and happy) that they went with tracer - who is basically the lead promo character for overwatch!

I would of rather d.va was her gf but I can see why it's better to not pair up characters I guess.

Blizzard choosing to not release it in Russia because of their idiot laws - I'm not sure if they should of gone ahead or not - it wouldn't of been allowed and probably just got banned right away anyways but maybe they should of made a point to show they don't agree with such a stance.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 11:37AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I mean, if Mimika is in love with a little girl, I think that she is, by definition, a lolicon... unless she actually is an older girl pretending to be younger. That would kind of defeat the whole purpose of this thing in my opinion but, oh well, I'm sure it'll still be good regardless.

I don't think so - i.e has she ever been or will be attracted to other girls? Not that we know of. Does she only like Yuzu because she is loli and would go off her when she grew up ? I doubt it.

Legally ofcourse she would be in the same boat - but Like others have said - I think Yuzu is asking if she loves her for who she is not because she is young - because she is smart enough to know if it wasn't the former then they have no long term prospects.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was super sweet :) The art was fantastic as always - great characters and you don't often get such well drawn backgrounds.

I wonder if this is meant to be the same world as the other animal ears works (legally married etc) just some small remote village?

elevown
Iroiro discussion 19 Dec 15:10
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love the paring but there wasn't much to it.

And Nico was way too tall. Taller than Maki.

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 3:11PM

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 22:07
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Mooooom

^LOL- I'd much rather see that than the alternative!

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 14:47
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
59587164_p0

^What was wrong about the way it was going?

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 10:00
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
56843066_p3

^Yup they don't that I remember - at least in the anime. It comes from thinking the super gregarious / friendly / casual etc personality of the American Kay would be really interesting with the prim and proper upper class British girl.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 10:01AM

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 08:33
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
56843066_p3

After Yukari x Maho this is my 2nd fav GnP paring :)

I don't think it looks a lot like them - but then given the baby they must be a number of years older.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 8:33AM

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 08:29
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Mooooom

Lol - you don't see a mom helping her daughter out with her lesbian love life very often :)

In fact the only other example I can think of is in Touhou and a few examples of Alice's mom trying to hook her up with Marisa or Patchy.

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 08:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
[matsuoka%20michihiro]%2060055708_p0

So if you play sun you get a male chr and the moon game has a girl mc?

I never played a pokemon game - and I guess I wont anytime soon since I have no 3ds.. How come they never make these for the main consoles like the wii / u / switch?

elevown
Image Comments 18 Dec 08:06
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
59587164_p0

^^ Not watched the series yet - does that mean the ending is yuri-ish or at least leaves a yuri future open to them?

I was kinda expecting the witch to die - or the princess to be forced into an arranged marriage for her kingdoms sake ending - so I held off starting it.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 8:41AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ At least he went about it he right way and asked it she was seeing anyone - and said if not -.

It annoys me if a guy just says I like you, please go out with me! without checking if they are single.

p.s I liked this one a lot :)

Nice to see a brazen announcement rather than the standard hide it from everyone thing - even if it started like that - it showed that hiding it and pretending just sucks.

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 8:17AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not gonna read this since I don't like the art style personally - but if it's Alt reality Bonnie and Clyde doesn't that kinda give away the ending is gonna suck?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked it :)

But what's with one sentence on page 7 being google translated?

'But whoever she is makes the food it for' - the rest of the translations seems mostly fine (a few minor errors) so it's kinda weird.

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 8:33PM

elevown
Image Comments 16 Dec 10:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Cy9cfxdxgaajuxl

Thanks ghost shogun :)

I never said it had a het romance it was a question and a guess - I know nothing of the game - but it seemed a reasonable guess as to why a yuri fan might stop playing it.

elevown
Image Comments 15 Dec 22:50
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Cy9cfxdxgaajuxl

Why would you stop playing the game if you like the pairing? Does it go down a forced het romance route or something?

elevown
Image Comments 15 Dec 03:38
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
60326282_p0

^^ I can see that happening Nezchan - but only Odango atama could be oblivious enough to not catch on :)