Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

To be honest I'm still scared to resume this, but looks like everything will be daijoubu

Serenata
Still Sick discussion 17 Jan 12:20
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Heavensrun posted:

Ohhh, EFFFFFFFFFFFFF that incoming misunderstanding bullshit. I expected better of you, Still Sick.

This manga does a lot of "here's a yuri manga trope! Now behold as it is obliterated by adult communication!" so I wouldn't freak out just yet.

Yuri manga trope exists

Still sick: I'm about to end this genre's whole career

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh! I almost missed the ch6... nice... NICE ! it's getting pretty hot

Serenata
SHY discussion 17 Jan 09:04
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Senjougahara_sama posted:

This fight is just a double date gone horribly wrong, clearly.

This is one of those dates where someone sets them up like "you need to learn from each others"

Also yeah finally we have a proper explanation for Spirit's power!

Serenata
Still Sick discussion 17 Jan 09:03
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I has the hurts

Seriously, even if this gets resolved, the fact that she's gonna spend who knows how many hours with her heart completely destroyed can never be erased...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been loving this since first day at MD! glad to finally see it here

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pyoro posted:

The ending is unfulfilling....

Agreed, but I'd say it's lacking a proper climax.

By climax you mean climax or climax?

Serenata
Honkai Impact 3rd 16 Jan 09:46
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have it installed finally on PC but then I found out that my control doesn't work and my old control has a broken stick so I'm trying to fix that before diving in completely! I even uninstalled OW in anticipation (and I was getting really tired of OW anyway!).
And then maybe I can enjoy all the amazing comics too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol with the credit page, this is excellent

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like exhibitionism but this can't satisfy my thirst!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow they're really serious about this study camp! good luck to all of them!
Also Asuka san is incredible! not only she's in class A, she's managing Yuu's and also had plans for Kuroki...Sadly ruined...
Oh Lord, the room that Kuroki is in... Also, I also was victim of the "too bad, I'm wearing shorts!" irl so I feel so strange XDD

But not gonna lie, the lack of Nemoto is gonna hurt me.

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Jan 18:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeee!! IT'S ALIVE!
Team Takenoko here, mods, feel free to ban the kinoko peasants if they dare to show around here please.

Ah but seriously, the Akarin x Chinatsu is growing stronger...

There was a poll, a year or so ago, to find the favorite ships of the readers. The winner was Himawari/Sakurako, which annoyed me because imho Himawari deserves better... but the runner-up was Chinatsu/Akari, which made me very happy!

It's genetic, just like her sister is attracted to Akari's sister XP IS HOW IT's MEANT TO BEEEEEEEE hahahaha

And yeah Chizuru is gonna be daijoubu

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well yeah we need an option to search in the forum and not just to search works and authors xP it took me a while to find this.
I just came to drop this ... hehehehe

Serenata
Anime season 14 Jan 09:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Someone translated the first chapter of the 22/7 manga https://mangadex.org/title/44653/22-7-nanabun-no-nijyuuni it should help understanding the characters better (if the anime skips these stuff)

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 14 Jan 09:05
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

katewarner posted:

Did Toshino Kyoko pop into Ayano's mouth the candy that had partially been in Kyoko's mouth?

yeah I think we need the nsfw tag

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 13 Jan 22:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh My God, I thought Dynasty had class... >_>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

At first, I thought the little sister thought that Uno was a guy when she was listening to Satou talk about her. I was pleasantly surprised when the little sister showed no surprise that Uno was a girl, and she even invited Satou to eat dinner with them (and seemed to ship them even harder).

Yeah, well is her sister so she probably knew already or had strong suspicions

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Jan 21:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
A82sdzp

I really really love Karin, she's like the bad girl in an otome but she's actually a great person

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Jan 21:22
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
63574273_p0

This is the endgameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love the sisterrrr so much!! seriously, when they started talking I didn't know what to do with my body and my brain, I felt like I was going to explode hahahaha.
The ship has been blessed by imouto... you might depart now!!!
Of course, even if most of the chapter was pure bliss, we still got to see more of Uno's situation, even her mother is pressuring too, from all the things she lived so far she was going directly into a path of destruction... But yuri is gonna save her! ....right?

I hope this becomes a hit in Japan and a lot of women in her situation can feel related and avoid the bad ending, that's why it's great that they're adult, if they were in high school some people might think "it's just a phase"

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 8:23PM

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 13 Jan 19:37
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeee!! IT'S ALIVE!
Team Takenoko here, mods, feel free to ban the kinoko peasants if they dare to show around here please.

Ah but seriously, the Akarin x Chinatsu is growing stronger... And the Kyoko x Ayano is always strong, all is good in the world! thank you.

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Jan 17:46
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ekol0lhvaaafmxx-orig

wow this is awesome

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

This manga so cute, I hope there's more someday.

I'm also contractually obligated to mention that Nanaya is really hot and is the best girl.

I agree—one of the several things I liked about this series was the way the style emphasized the physicality of the characters—they seemed grounded in the world in a way that the standard wisp-thin moe girls of most schoolgirl manga don’t.

She really is, you'll get a similar feeling reading "Flying Witch" ... beautiful legs everywhere

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsunnami posted:

I know 90% of the yuri mangas with school setting are set in all-girls schools and it‘s a trope I can live with, but it keeps making me sad as it reminds me that I turned down the opportunity to go to one myself when I had the chance. sighs

Become a teacher

Serenata
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jan 07:17
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Beefaroni posted:

I somehow managed to finish....

Hey, good for you! Just don't let Tsubasa know

( ͡ຈ ͜ʖ ͡ຈ)