Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nice to see this back with new chapters, I'd been wondering if it was cancelled or something.

It's still ongoing, it's just that no one has been translating them lately, either that, or the manga has been licensed.

For some reason no one cares about this manga and Forbidden Scrollery (despite being official and therefore canon) and just one guy is translating both of them. He said that he found FS more interesting and so this one is on hiatus for a while.

Dark_Tzitzimine
School Days discussion 03 Aug 03:17
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is this solely here to justify the Nice boat tag?

C'mon, be honest.

And there isn't a boat at all! I feel scammed.

last edited at Aug 3, 2014 3:17AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Weird but really cute :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely, but the most perfect thing is how easy is to fall in love with someone on the Takemiyaverse (when she's not going for the angst angle of course).

Dark_Tzitzimine
Imizu discussion 01 Aug 13:55
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So I found this report doujin that uh, is quite interesting and revealing.

http://donmai.us/pools/8572

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awesome. We need a doujin to get the action going between these two.

Well, I guess that type of premise works wonderfully for Citrus. It's not as if Mei acts logically in the actual series or anything.

True. She's so darn inconsistent.

Teenagers man.

Great doujin, I have a big idiot grin on my face right now :D

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And whoever did that list doesn't know what the hell is talking about, MangaTraders is among the first targets and the site went down by hackers more than a month ago. I wouldn't be surprise if they only looked by manga sites on google and called a day.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And Kimihito shows again because he's the best.

During all the chapter I was sure they would put Rachnera on a bus but at the end Kimihito went all 'NOPE' and layed the truth on that annoyingly girl, next arc should be all kinds of awesome. Meet the Mother in laws!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

AGH! I want to puch the crap out of those asshole parents.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

well that was anti-climatic, also the bond severing gods concept is dumb, she separates people who could be really close just because a third party doesn't want them to be that close? that is so stupid, well better hope you never find someone who is jealous of you and your partner or you are out of that relationship right there!

To be fair, I think that's just because she's being influenced by her crush. That people suddenly separates from their friends despite being really tight before is something it happens every day.

Despite how snarky the bond severing god is towards the bond god (I can't remember for the life of me their names) they're the same, doing things and getting involved on human affairs because they fell in love with a human.

That being said, I still don't know what is the end game here.

Lovely drawings though.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly I wouldn't give too much importance to that, if piracy could be eradicated it would've done YEARS ago. I mean, not even the Hollywod behemot can kill it

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It was cute at least

Dark_Tzitzimine
Prism discussion 31 Jul 01:42
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

:(

Now I'm sad, very, very sad...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mira made some new art featuring the sidecouple in the story:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45025331

Is that Anne? Where's the godly tan?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

at the end, was that the beginning of a love triangle? crud, so 3-4 months until we find out?

isn't that her friend who has been obsessing over her for awhile?

heh, I forgot about that so I suppose so. after reading multiple Takamiya Jin series, everything has melded into one big story.

:-\

Welcome to the Takemiyaverse, where the only straight women are other women's exes.

Must suck being a man in there D:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Steps ch02 discussion 30 Jul 00:30
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely, hope we get to see the continuation to this.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Kase-san discussion 29 Jul 18:05
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Link, with translation stolen from /u/

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-25765.html

アンソロジー「ひらり、」は今号で休刊いたします。
The anthology "Hirari" is suspending publication as of this volume.
これまでたくさんの作家、読者のみんなさんは支えられて14号を迎えることができましたこと、心から感謝いたします。
We thankful from the bottom of our hearts that the support of our authors and readers allowed us to reach 14 volumes.
紙の本としての「ひらり、」は姿を消しますが、その遺伝子はこれからもメディアや誌面を変えてしぶとくたくましく生き延びていきます
The paper incarnation of "Hirari" may disappear, but its descendents will live on in other media, and on the pages of other magazines.
またどこかで、お会いしましょう。
Let us meet again in the future.

Well shit.

What other series are affected by this?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Kase-san discussion 29 Jul 17:46
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch03#27
lewd

It's sad to know Hirari will be suspended. So many great stories.

Got a link?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Fragtime discussion 29 Jul 17:42
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm baffled with Murakami, I can't tell if she's serious about Moritani or not. Still a great chapter though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

well, all we can do is wait~

..................... All this waiting ain't easy...

I agree ;_;

Funny that you posted that a few hours before the new chapter was released :P

Cute chapter, I'm really liking Mayu's and Mika's development but I wish we see more of Mayu's talk with her sensei and not close that plot off panel. Also not a fan of getting into another conflict so soon.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The ending was really good despite it could've been like five chapters ago :P

Is just me or Morinaga has left serious stories and now she's writing pure comedy?

Also, what the hell first, second and third base mean (I'm not from the us so)?

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 6:06PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is a great setup for an ongoing series.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I know it's supposed to be a comedy, but Yurika's change of attitude since she moved into the dorms kind of ruined the fun for me. She's no longer a likeable character now that she is openly taking advantage of her seduction instead of being the straight girl going "WTF?" at the other student's wild yuri theories.. All the latest chapters seem like a repetition of the last one, with a different girl unable to resist her charm and Yurika becoming more and more indolent. It feels like when I watched the Ranma 1/2 anime: Nothing goes anywhere, just a random objective each time and a the most annoying cast of scumbags ever assembled (except maybe Kasumi).

There has been subtle development for both Yurika and Saori though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's a really promising start :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly...this series kinda bugs me...the whole reason I like yuri is because, when it comes to romance, it tends to be leaps and bounds better than any other genre (especially yaoi, which is literally just physical attraction and sex every time). But this series is literally all about how Yurika seduces every single girl she meets and never chooses one she actually likes. It was fine when she just pretended to have sex with the girls (like when she used a bottle) but now shes starting to actually do things with these girls...Actually, just to make it worse, she's not even really into women, according to her at least. And that's not even considering the enormous amount of pity i feel for Saori and the other girls Yurika manipulates.
I just hope that in the end she realizes that she actually cares for Saori or something. Can somebody who has read the raws tell me how it ends. Or is that frowned upon on this website? Actually, isn't there a spoiler button or something, cuz I really want to know, so I know whether I should just give up now or hold on hope.

If is anything like this team previous work (the fantastic 'My Balls') it will have a really heartwarming and cute ending. You also have to keep on mind that is a comedy and a lot of things are played for laughs like Saori's situation (oh, and Yurika has long abandoned the I'm not into women defense, she's full lesbian now).