joined Dec 18, 2013

Not a big fan of this pairing but I lost it at Remilia's cameo XD

Dark_Tzitzimine
Kill la Kill TGC 14 Sep 03:38
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is from a game called Weiss Schwarz

http://ws-tcg.com/en/
http://weissschwarz.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_La_Kill_(Trial_Deck)

The game is pretty similar to Vanguard and is only using the license (it also has Madoka and Love Live sets)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It could work if a search also showed related tags, in any case that was the first term it ocurred to me to relate with marriage, I'm sure there are other terms more fitting to convey the idea of marriage but without spoiling the ending.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Since the previous post shows adding the Marriage tag could hinde the reading experience, then how about a compromise and put something like Happy Ending for those looking for marriage stories?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Gokicha discussion 11 Sep 01:42
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And another one has just been released.

Will Gokicha find friends someday?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Since everything has beeen sorted out, I just wanna say that Akyu's kind of a bitch. Kozuzu's pretty cool though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
KiLa KiLa discussion 10 Sep 00:51
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a great story, let's hope the sequel doesn't delve into the drama that Jin's so fond of.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Man, Hirari's closure really took everyone by surprise isn't it?

Although that cover is such a massive middle finger to everyone involved if Editorial was already aware of the situation.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Soooo, we have a Yandere on our hands?

And here I thought this would have less drama...

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 09 Sep 02:58
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm curious about the present, that Saeki received at work. It's from the same guy, right?

I assumed it was the Santa costume and if there's drama coming it will be from Keiko. Ran doesn't have the slightest interest in men.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 11:06
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really? I thought that the author got the sisters together (despite coming from nowhere) and gave them their happy ending.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I still don't really like Parou but is very encouraging to see the characters finally moving on and start to heal...let's just hope there isn't a drama bomb incoming.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Step In discussion 07 Sep 03:11
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The way I'm reading this, is that they don't have the enough maturity to deal with this new emotions but thanks to the trust they have on each other to talk about it they give a step on the right direction to understand these emotions. True, it could be clearer but teenagers are like that, heck, I'm sure all of use lived a situation similar to theirs at some point on our life.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

No love for Meiling... I wish Pigeonblood was still releasing doujins.

So Pigeonblood quit the doujin scene? ;_;

Dark_Tzitzimine
Kaminare discussion 07 Sep 01:38
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ch 14, on Kasen's chat with Yukari.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

My sides XD

At this point Yurika only wants a bride for custom not because she's into it, I mean, her way to deal with bullying is to seduce all the girls.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Given how delicate is the topic at hand, I'm pleasantly surprised at how well is being handled. Plus, is a breath of fresh air to have a fully supportive family. Let's hope Marika finally ditches Parou this time.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Citrus discussion 04 Sep 03:42
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I wouldn't be surprised if a big part of those views are of people only interested on the internet drama that every new chapter stirs on the comments. If you take notice, most of the "discussion" is a cycle of people complaining about the series and people like me defending it (and usually the same posters)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wait a minute, are you saying that Kimihito lacks personality? Really?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Another great doujin from Yohane <3

Shame that the translation is kind of rough sometimes.

I never thought this would be uploaded here.

I translated the doujin from a hard translated Chinese version. Mostly for fun over the summer, so that people would have something to read. I happened to really enjoy Yohane's stuff.

To see it uploaded here, I wonder if that implies that the translation is 100% accurate? Because it's not. So take everything with a pinch of salt. Because no one can say for certain if it stays true to its original.

Maybe all it should be is a placeholder to satisfy people's curiosity. I don't know. I was really afraid to take this translation anywhere because of that. There is a MASSIVE amount of Yohane's work in Chinese that doesn't have any RAWs, but I never figured out how people feel about translations from Chinese even when there are no alternatives.

Still, if you are wondering why we don't just use a hard translated Japanese copy. Well, the Chinese scanlators simply will not release the RAWS due to them wanting to create a market for Chinese translations.

Theoretically, since this doujin does not use any native expressions, nothing should be lost in translation from Japanese to Chinese. The languages are very interchangeable in terms of expressions and way of speech (no I don't mean grammar). So I would say with a level of confidence that this translation is viable. Perhaps even very viable.

Lastly, I just want to say that the Title page does exist in the original form on Yohane's blog. Me and another friend couldn't make sense of the title at all (All hiragana and with weird structure that required context). So combining our understanding with the Chinese title, I got "How to Melt Icy Fates" originally. Although after awhile I thought perhaps the title could be "Frozen Fates Can Melt." Although even that could still be wrong.

EDIT: This was the title by the way. "ゆきとけのユエ"

Ah I see, your effort is really appreciated since Yohane's work are somewhat rare despite being SO good. Thank you so much for this!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Another great doujin from Yohane <3

Shame that the translation is kind of rough sometimes.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Mama Mama discussion 01 Sep 14:06
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't understand the complains and "oh my feelings" reactions. This is a pretty happy story about two women that found love despite the obstacles life throwed at them, hell, they even managed to turn a false marriage into a family for them (and just them). Unrealistic? yes, but if wanted realism I'd read the paper.

If anything, the husbands are whoever need some pity since their marriage is a lie (unless they're also gay or something I guess)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Happy End discussion 28 Aug 10:45
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Glad to see this back!

Not glad at what just happened ;_;

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, I so wasn't expecting this here!

I know that Neptunia gets a lot of bad rep regarding its gameplay but the story itself is hilarious.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've read the sequel to Part B. Soooo cute.

What sequel?