Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

What the actual fuck, No lips kissing?! SERIOUSLY?!

Welcome to the world of school girl Yuri.

I was pleasantly surprised that after the interuption anything happened at all... Guess it's not the best story I ever read, but well at least it's aknowledged that they are together.

I'm very disappointed that the side couple (?) was so rushed, too. "Stuff happened" - Yeah.... more info, please?

last edited at May 24, 2019 3:20AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I really think this shouldn't be tagged as Age Gap. I feel like the yuri is strictly between Midori and Tsugumi, and has nothing to do with Haru other than the fact that she serves as a reminder of Tsugumi. Hopefully, in the future, the yuri will be between Midori and a new character, breaking the unsaid rule that the first two main character suitable girls in a yuri manga will be the main couple. Or rather, the rule that the story starts when the main yuri couple meets.

I would love to see Haru become Tsugumi's wingwoman and build her up to the point where she can find a real girlfriend.

That would be really cool. I also see them more having a mother/daughter relationship smh. They both need family more than romance for now.

Somehow the premise is like in "Kusanagi-sensei is troubled", but I'm digging that more than this smh. maybe because it is not as sad as this one here.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The most interesting character to me is actually Amane. But this chapter she seemed more like a side character. Still interesting where this will go. It's good to stray from the formula, still this manga confuses me.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I get the feeling that Haru's dad is a total asshole. I am sure he forced himself unto Tsugumi and got her pregnant that way.
Tsugumi's parents probably forced her to marry him to keep up apperances.

Maybe not. It said that she ran away together with the guy, so she must have liked him at least in the beginning. Also I got the impression that they were married for some time. On the oher hand... who would leave and never even contact their child. That is indeed douchebag material.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I've stumbled upon some german words, but it's just that the word Gestaltzerfall is a pretty uncommon word. I didn't even know it. I was just kind of surprised, I guess. ^^

PS: I actually love that people use the word Schadenfreude. xD

last edited at May 19, 2019 5:14PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Gestaltzerfall?????? is that really a legit "english" word? I'm German so I understand where it's coming from. But do people really use it? O.o Funny. :)
Anyway, this looks weird and cute, I like it. Also characters with bags under the eyes are a plus for me x)

last edited at May 19, 2019 9:33AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Big boobs... they are a pain in the neck xD

combined with your avatar this made me laugh, thanks xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Love delinquents. One day i'd like to write one paired with a sweet, airheaded gyaru. Sigh. Someday ....

Please do! I'll read it :)

Melon
Citrus + discussion 18 May 05:44
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

What a weird chapter, I feel like I'm not understanding shit. So much happened but in the end nothing happened.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Shouldn't this be a series?

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is gonna get fun, but i see it would be best not to get too attached to any pairings right now

too late T.T

Melon
Still Sick discussion 10 May 03:32
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Who couldn't love Shimizu? She's so cute.
Anyway Maekawa, even if you don't want to admit it, you will fall for her!

I don't even think it is a step back. Maekawa could just have said, sure let's go out. But she knows that she would be using Shimizu that way. Considering that she values Shimizu more than that and doesn't want to lose her is a good thing to me. Plus like this we can have more chapters of this manga. lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

"GANS"
Uh?
Please don't tell me it's a reference to Gantz???

Oh, but, now that I think about it, Tadokoro does like series like Gantz...

I think it might be a pun on "guns" xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The dad xD I see the similarity :]

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

for the first few pages, I was under the impression that it was the light-haired ona that confessed. Toono smile and mmhmm is so cute though <3

Me too. It was a great story.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is like the best possible ending for a historical yuri, lol.
It's really sweet actually.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Aaaah I really like this manga.

As for sex, well, everyone is different. I tend to meet a lot of women that are very casual about sex which is super frustrating because I'm not. We don't all have the same feeling/conception about sex. For some it's just a leisure or a playing thing ; for others it's an important act. I think the MCs just have different feelings about this. It's super common. (at least for me it is...)

same here, like sex has a deeper meaning for me

Yes, I get you both too. For me having sex is an act of getting closer to a person, so I don't want to do it too soon.
This manga feels very real in portraying those different views. I wonder where Miwa and Saeko will go wrong, though. Until now the relationship seems rather sweet and not like it might fail.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Uh, did photo-club-senpai have something to do with them breaking up?
Nene is pretty harsh, no matter what it is not nice to play with someones feelings like that. She could have just said: "I don't want to."

last edited at May 4, 2019 5:20AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is a really really really solid story!

Melon
Image Comments 01 May 03:56
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Tumblr_pmvt5rhn0a1r6btzgo1_1280

Kathryn Layno's art is always so amazing!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Useless Pricesses being useless, except maybe for the end . Yay!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I enjoyed this. :3
Next Sui x Christine please!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I've been waiting for some angel x demon story since Honey Inferno!!!
The art is gorgeous, just wish there was a story. T.T

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

You heard it here first guys. A het ending is a bad ending.

Seriously...

Well, I didn't mean it that way. But if you watched some tv shows, it mostly ends with cheating or rape, or pregnacy because of the cheating or someone dying or a FORCED het ending. I meant that as a bad ending. Should have clarified more.
It's just, if I see a cute couple I'd want them to have a "good ending", meaning them being together and being in an okay relationship instead of forced drama.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 4:42PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

every harem ever, just as yuri. i rather wanted some of the situations play out, meh. -.-