shojie07
Gaze discussion 15 Oct 06:23
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Huh. I’m confused tbh.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Isn’t this the part too that Nanoha wanted to gave her a chocolate in valentines day? So, she really misunderstood that paper bag, that she thought Chidori will give to other and confess. I hope the next part would be the timeline before Nanoha confess to Chidori.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 7:08PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Push, push and she returns push, push, push. Lol. Why are they so cute together? Just a bit bit bit more... we gonna reach it.........

I can’t wait to see the next chapter of their closeness as super friends. Lol

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

“Yuu is no longer special to me...”

Touko, that hurt me you know. Even I’m not Yuu.

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 5:32AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wait do I need to reread again? What is this Salamander story?

Is this still consider subtext?

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Just saw the rest of the chapters in Mikanuji's twitter account and in pixiv. What a cute story between Minami and Iori.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 11:58AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Did he use watashi? Oh... it's either he's a gay or he is a she and a butch...well...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I guess the author has a jumbled ideas that couldn't create a better plot line. Every chapter is always away from supposed to be the plot. Of course, I saw other story made it like that and it's fine but w/ this story it's kinda annoying tbh. tMnr probably not sure where this story going to, so just keep prolonging, putting another drama, until she gets what she's going to do to Uta and Kaoru.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

HAHAHAHAHA.

I literally laughed loudly reading she was the manager. I thought at first she was their kouhai. Very cute point of view from a boss.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Oh my goodness me. This is one of the most wonderful things I have ever read. And now I have to wait for god-knows-how-long for maybw the final chapter...? My heart can't handle it. This manga has made me feel so happy.

Um, I think the manga is coming to its end. The next chapter is in October, I feel probably like last 3 chapters to end? Now just resolution on their relationship.
Doubt the author will go on showing their lovey dovey life afterwards unfortunately. :(

Isn’t the next chapter will be out this month? September? It says on the last panel of the latest chapter also. Did they change it? I know the anime will release on October...lol not the next chapter.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Officially shipping Maho x Kaede. Pls more interaction from them though Yukari and Maho has some kind of funny tandem.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Yay all caught up with the raws! Also really sad about that though...Does this series update weekly or monthly? I'm glad that the accident wasn't anything serious. These two really need a break in the trauma department...It kinda sucks that it took a hospital visit to get Nozomi and her mom to reconcile, but it's better that they did before it was too late.

What I know, this is updated monthly. Tomorrow, September 7, the Chapter 50 will be released. I just don’t know when will the raw gonna be online.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I wondered, why it wasnt uploaded here, but it had another name and didnt get updates like mangadex.

It’s pretty understandable, since Dynasty always make the title in English. I actually read this in Mangadex because I think the translator uploaded it there directly.

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 9:16PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This is gonna come out sounding like heresy, but even with the recent shadow of subtext I'm not sure if I want it to go full yuri, but.....but.....yuri....I feel so conflicted.

Romance is sometimes a shallow thing, and the characters in this story are so well developed its feels like no matter what relationship they end up with is going to be much more than a stereotypical romance.

Right? I feel it too. I was started to read this because I was so frustrated with Unrequited Love by tMnr... but then after reading chapter by chapter, I came to love this manga. No matter what, yuri or not, what’s between Shino and Nozomi is great more than the romance we usually wanted in every story.

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 6:18AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wow why do people has negative comments in here? I mean chapter 2 was really the start. It’s interesting that Yuu knows what Emi’s fixation is her all along, her obsession and possesiveness to her. But Yuu didn’t give a fvck to stop her bestfriend or to stay away, instead felt this superiority complex. The girl that the guys ever want to, and other girls getting envious to just has one single person she likes, and it’s Yuu. And that’s One time rule? They obviously talked. That senpai isn’t the first to be in this rule. Probably this rule started when they’re still highschool.

But it’s kind of weird that Emi doesn’t realize why she likes Yuu so much... Emi you’re just gay for Yuu.

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 5:49AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Wow why do people has negative comments in here? I mean chapter 2 was really the start. It’s interesting that Yuu knows what Emi’s fixation is her, her obsession and possesiveness to her. But Yuu didn’t give a fvck to stop her bestfriend. And that’s One time rule? They obviously talked. That senpai isn’t the first to be in this rule. But it’s kind of weird that Emi doesn’t realize why she likes Yuu so much...

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I'm amaze that this story is finally here. I love this manga so much! I was hooked on this story for days now. This probably not a yuri story, but people should read this. Very warmth story between two people that bonded by painful event. The interactions of Shino and Nozomi are the cutest things about this manga.

Going romantic or not, either way is fine with me. If the author chose to make it "romantic" between the MC's well the question is how would gonna do it without being or look unnatural? I mean, it is perfect the way it is and how it flows. Making it romantically all of a sudden is kinda...Idk, maybe a time skip can be the answer. Going to trust the author, he/she noted that he/she knows what she's doing...lol

Thank you for sharing it here.

Oh by the way, there's a Chapter 47 already...
https://mangadex.org/chapter/443104/1

last edited at Sep 4, 2018 8:45AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What???? That’s the end? Is this some kind of a joke or just an error in uploading??? That so short man! I was furiously tapping for the next... the hell.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Just saw the RAW and oh my what a chapter! Yuu!!! And why the next issue is on September? What a long wait!

last edited at Jul 28, 2018 11:25AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Did I just read it only to be disappointed in the end? I mean, I can easily accept Takako and Yui's ending, coz I know Yui will be beside her until forever, but with the trio? Mika and Mayu has a story plot to be perfect with. It's so annoying that only blurred by a love triangle, with a best friend plot.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Asuka's character is always hard to read. I don't call her weird though just maybe Asuka doesn't wanted to be controlled or being under even if it's love. Perhaps because of the way her mother raised her. Like what Asuka called it, it was a shackle.

One thing I like about this doujin is that the characters are so on point from Eupho anime. The way Kumiko always appear. The way Asuka talked in a sing song. And the way how Kaori was so obsessed with her.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Honestly, Hisako Kanemoto’s voice is the most perfect for Yuu’s but Takada Yuuki is good too. It seems the production knows it and find a voice that is distinct and slightly the same with Kanemoto. Too happy that they recur Minako Kotobuki as Touko. I’m contented. From her most popular role as Mugi-senpai in K-On to her Asuka-senpai in Hibike, now she’s Nanami-senpai! Most of the senpai’s role. I just can’t wait for this anime. Looking forward for October!!!

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

All this time… all this time!!!! the BITCH KNEW!!!!!

Nope. I don’t think she knows “all this time”. But it could might be the part where Uta kissed her when she was sleep that started to know or maybe when they two traveled there’s something happened between them. The story forward from the time Uta sharing her secret. I could be that Uta really did confess to Kaoru, but got rejected coz for God sake she has husband and the girl happened to be her sister-in-law. Kaoru wanted to keep them as family, and to her wishful thinking that Uta should be inloved to normal person instead.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

On a side note: I wonder who will voice Yuu now that Hisako Kanemoto is on hiatus (assuming that both her and Minako Kotobuki will reprise their role for the anime adaptation)

I would be glad if Minako Kotobuki reprise the role. Since the PV, I never want anyone for Touko's VA but Minako Kotobuki. Her voice really suited Touko. Though, too bad Kanemoto is on hiatus...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I honestly just want to see the moment Yuu realized she was in love with Touko, like the moment it fudging hit her or did it happen already and i somehow skipped it? somebody let me know please.
That set aside, seeing as both Yuu and Touko are changing I wonder how this "A Whole New World" Touko and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" Yuu are actually going to 'meet' each other as the story progresses, in the end I'm just as anxious as everybody else is seeing as I just want mah chicken nuggets to be happy.

If you reread some of the past chapters, Yuu already realized she has feelings for Touko. I think it was at the time when there’s a sports festival when they did the relay? It was when it hit her hard that she definitely feel something different? Just don’t remember the exact chapter sorry. At least that’s the scene that I specifically remembered. Yuu doesn’t have the guts to tell it straight to her Nanami-senpai, because Nanami said it not to love her. And now forward to the latest chapter, still, Yuu reluctant to tell her she loves her, or thinking if it’s the right time to tell. I’m sure, Nanami will be taken aback hearing it from Yuu, because even though she’s facing what she thinks is hers, she herself not sure of the path/future she’s taking.

last edited at May 28, 2018 6:44AM