Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 29 Dec 07:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
66451661_p107

And this leaves Regina for Mana so everyone wins :)

elevown
Image Comments 29 Dec 07:21
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Reindeersan

There seems to be a surge in Fate/X stuff recently for some reason?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Somehow I missed this one - probably passed it by for being notext - but it is really good! Though if she had control to this degree she'd be practically unbeatable even by Reimu!

last edited at Dec 22, 2017 2:32PM

elevown
Image Comments 22 Dec 06:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
63695781_p0

^ These 2 are a pretty popular yuri pairing from vocaloid - and tho it is not related to it directly - since it was posted here not long after Australia passed same sex marriage into law (and it seems to be a lesbian pride / power, kinda image) the topic became about that.

And people are wishing it would come to their countries too. Going by their name, (gweanakjakarta) They are from Indonesia - which is just above Australia - and fpi stands for 'Front Pembela Islam' (Islamic Defenders Front- far right religious/political group?) I can imagine if they have much power in a country you are NOT gonna get gay marriage rights.

P.s I know almost nothing about the region so this info might be a bit off.

I'm glad I live somewhere it already IS law.

last edited at Dec 22, 2017 6:17AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The people who just want to blame to appease their negative emotions... and who want to generalise nuanced and complex subjects like incest as 'disgusting'... are just meh.

Well, incest in real life IS disgusting. It's only in 2D that's acceptable.

NOT always true - sure any kinda het or parent / sibling incest seems gross / bad in RL, (to me). But I have no problem, even in RL, if 2 sisters want to hook up :)

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 5:43AM

elevown
Spring discussion 19 Dec 08:20
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Been a long time since we've had such a nice and long k-on doujin :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Na, they didn't tell everyone - it still fits ok tho - coming out on a local cable channel doesn't need retconning, it just means their parents / friends were not watching. They said at the time, I hope they are not. (Though I don't think they'd care too much since they have also said before they want to tell their parents and friends.)

As for what Tsubomi said - It would make sense she would still be upset about it all if they broke up because her gf liked her sister more while they were dating and she realised she was a stand in.

But there could be more to it too - why did she try to call her - to see if she wanted to hook back up? Maybe she too has fallen for a sister and wanted to talk about it but lost her cool when meeting her rival so suddenly?

Either way half the stuff she said didn't make much sense to me - she said you can't have babies or get married - but that equally applied to THEIR x relationship - or ANY future ones they both have - being sisters doesn't change that.

last edited at Dec 18, 2017 5:58AM

elevown
Image Comments 16 Dec 04:46
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_ou16d6jqmt1uqa7aco1

Great quality. Please do a kiss scene now!

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 4:46AM

elevown
Image Comments 12 Dec 06:30
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Hiressisters

They are clearly looking at the viewer.

elevown
Image Comments 12 Dec 01:00
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
C-li6o0uiaqwujo-orig

Thought I recognized the style - a fav by them -
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/youmu_who_ran_from_home_will_be_in_your_care#1

Also features Marisa and Youmu .

elevown
Image Comments 12 Dec 00:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Hakunamatata

The artist needs to work on their proportions - but otherwise very nice!

Oh, and it should be NOT not DON'T.

elevown
Image Comments 12 Dec 00:20
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Hiressisters

^ Lol - you can say the bits to make the legs sensible are hidden by bubbles, but they do look ridiculous!

Also, I'd give this a much higher score if they were not being interrupted by some intruder.

last edited at Dec 12, 2017 12:20AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can see why you'd call that a bit tasteless but I also thought it was a bit funny - not only was what Kuki asked for obviously unacceptable, but unless you haven't being paying attention, Miki acted totally in character.

She is the rebel who doesn't give a crap about authority and is older than Kuki - Yoh is the only person she reluctantly obeys because she admires / has crush on her. Kuki should of known better than to ask Miki that lol.

It also seems to be a running gag that Kuki has a lot of misfortune while trying to be pervy.

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 5:50AM

elevown
Yuurii discussion 03 Dec 03:54
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think when they said nobody remembered her, they didn't mean the family just kinda forgot / didn't think about her, right? but literately? Enma said in the state where your soul had left your body which sometimes happens when people are in a coma - then people forget about you - so I think Enma meant her past existence was kinda mostly erased from peoples minds the longer she had been out of body?

So like her parents couldn't even remember having a daughter? And presumably that reversed once she woke.

It reminds me of Fuuka from Clannad, how she vanished from their memories.

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 3:57AM

elevown
Image Comments 02 Dec 09:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dnli-seumaaiav7-orig

I wonder if Akko asked her or Diana did it for her gf as a surprise present, like for her birthday? I can see her doing that! (even though I'm sure she'd be very embarrassed). Also - I'd love to see Ursula's expression if she saw this lol.

last edited at Dec 2, 2017 9:26AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Page 16 3rd bubble made no sense till I realised it was a typo and should read TO not SO.

But was a nice doujin - I'm just recovering from what Reimu has too- but minus Marisa so it is less fun lol.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 4:20AM

elevown
Image Comments 29 Nov 07:03
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Bcf6c0027d8c0bad90eaade7e7334b99

^ This is the season 2 cushion. You are right that Eila specified a black velvet pillow with a red design on it because Sanya had one like that in season 1 - I think she lost it or whatever quite early in s1 because later she is only seen with a big cat plushie. But that pillow was different - you get a good look at it - on one side there is no cat on the bottom right, then you see on the other side it has a large red star, which isn't on the cat cushion bought in season 2. Hence this picture must be S2.

last edited at Nov 29, 2017 7:08AM

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:54
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dahpbddxgaa-yp--orig

^ Lol you are right on all fronts - tho I would say they are deffinatley US military ID tags - which makes sense as something Kay would wear.

And I forgot / didn't really think about the fact Dajeelings hair was braided up hence probably a bit long when not.
Also on hair colour, I thought I remembered Darjeelings being a bit reddish blonde and Kay's being blonder so I got them the wrong way round lol. I checked an ep and both are full on blonde - but Kays is slightly darker.

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dgeh3zruaaeyl7e-orig

Is this meant to be in ep 20 I wonder? Either that or not set during the show I guess? Very nice tho.

last edited at Nov 26, 2017 1:33AM

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_owhufsb8uo1shl41eo1_raw

@YuruYuriYurin at least 95% lol on that scale. I wish LWA would show us some of the same kinda closeness NXF have had going forward. Even if they wont go all out lets get some clear signs of Diana crushing on Akko like in the original short film. (blushing around her and sly loving glances etc).

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:19
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Pock

Lol - Mugi is SO amused :) And I bet Mio is one second from splitting them apart.

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
En-792768837103955969

Don't call a girl you like a tart.

elevown
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:04
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dahpbddxgaa-yp--orig

Nice - but is this AU? I mean Darjeeling has long hair and is dressed far more casually than she normally would - also, with those dog tags, is this Darjeeling in Kay's American school? Or is she just wearing Kay's tags? (English ID tags are round).

elevown
Image Comments 24 Nov 10:08
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
57479770_p0

@shermanchurchill Not even Miho xYukari? Yukari is probably the only girl in GnP cannon who seems to have a real crush on another (mainly in the manga) - and especially after reading https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/talk_of_little_love and its follow on :)

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 10:09AM

elevown
Image Comments 22 Nov 04:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Diakko

Thanks for the link! It wasn't clear what was going on without it.