Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

Wow, the sister is an asshole.

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Talk about being selfish and insensitive.

Could just be my interpretation but it seems like they might’ve broken up sometime before she left, ‘cause it seems like they’re still pretty good friends on both sides (even if bestie has liked the mc for awhile) and I mean the mc chose to move out so it’s not like she is her sisters responsibility anymore so overall I’d say her actions are pretty good

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aye for me personally I don’t want her to just magically change but it kinda seems like nothing is happening and it’s just gotten repetitive so the most obvious way for the story to actually move (for me at least) is for her to change even a little, in either direction really.

Also that girl has a different hair clip doesn’t she, I wonder if it means anything. Like a different timeline or something

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Jul 20:05
joined Mar 19, 2020
E7a0pggveae-vgz-orig

^Maybe the fact that she walked away after whatever she said?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait I’m confused? For a second there I thought that first page led into a flashback but that ending says no? What’s happening?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw I think this is my favourite pair from nagori yu so far. It’s always so refreshing to read these.

The immaculate
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:38
joined Mar 19, 2020
E6plajtvkaetcx4-orig

Ay this is nice

The immaculate
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:38
joined Mar 19, 2020
E7a0pggveae-vgz-orig

Aww the red ears. Guess here ina is a power bottom

The immaculate
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
E7mocbwvgai4y7n-orig

^it truly is

The immaculate
Image Comments 26 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
E6qfcipuyaaypg_-orig

Lol didn’t expect to see this pair for some reason

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It kinda seems like sara likes morinaga too right? You could say it was a red herring or that she was just happy/nervous to see her again and tell her she had a boyfriend? But she looked sad after she said it and also is it just me or is that a weird thing to say at that time? Maybe she sensed the confession and decided she didn’t want to deal with all THAT.

Poor wakana tho, best girl don’t deserve that.

The immaculate
Sisters discussion 26 Jul 20:37
joined Mar 19, 2020

I mean at least wife was at the top of the list? And not either of the other two

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw neat, I’m glad she’s a fox. Kinda ship it now too. She might be waiting for hinako to “ripen” but miko said that she’d protect hinako “just for her (you)” so that could also mean she is just protecting her, but for what? Out of pity maybe? But surely she hasn’t been around since the accident? Then she’d kind of be “real” right? From my understanding she has just replaced the real miko so she should “exist” right? And if she was around for years then surely she’d have the real miko s house and family and a phone? Unless I’ve misinterpreted how “miko” came to be?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don't like where this is going or at least the likely possibility she has to dance with her ex-partner. And of course, the one male character is immediately unlikable. Really hoping Toribami overcomes this.

I have hope for him yet though

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What a shit head of a dude, he does look like a candle

I mean if he did resent the mc because of the height thing I’m not surprised he’s a bit of an ass when being faced with it again and seeing them both willingly (and happily) dance together. If anything I’m surprised the girl didn’t seem to bat an eye until the brother said something.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I love how serious and normal tsubaki is in contrast to nekozaki who was going through her thing. I now have a better opinion of her

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

How do we know there's a marriage?

Isn’t 17 their marriage? Looks like marriage clothes

The immaculate
Image Comments 23 Jul 21:40
joined Mar 19, 2020
Rneafqk

Aww her tail...

The immaculate
Image Comments 23 Jul 21:37
joined Mar 19, 2020
91253420_p0

I think I’d swap natsu ki with sayori? Maybe?

The immaculate
Image Comments 22 Jul 21:20
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ep2jd9yveaety32-orig

^maybe it’s actually maki’s and they just coloured it wrong?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

^
Werewolf girl falls for normal girl because she feeds her delicious jerky.
Werewolf girl will now eat normal girl (but in a different way than the jerky).

Bit concerned till I read the brackets lol

joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m interpreting the last page as Kotori going absolutely feral and making out with Nico right then and there.

Not what I first interpreted it as but you know what I’m speaking yours now too lol

The immaculate
Image Comments 21 Jul 21:00
joined Mar 19, 2020
Yfoytr6

She’s embarrassed?

The immaculate
Image Comments 21 Jul 20:58
joined Mar 19, 2020
E1vzdsbvkail4-q-orig

This one seems really soft compared to the others

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Jul 21:34
joined Mar 19, 2020

This was so sweet. Love to see aria being adorable. And ichika. The author did a good job of making them adorable and ‘pretty’ in this chapter. Wholesome is what it was

The immaculate
Naturies discussion 19 Jul 19:46
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don’t get that last bit tho? What happened?