Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 13 Jun 05:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
6963493_p0

Did Canary do a doujin where Dai & Yuuka hooked up? Dont recall reading it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@blatant_harvester That's the one :)

Its a good story, but I hope this one has a more satisfying end!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I remember another series with the premise of the daughter of the school love chasing the MC - in that one the MC was a chesmist - I forget the name. It ended with her coming back to her as a high-schooler and the MC saying she gave in - implying they would become a couple.

I hope this one has actual developments we get to see! And she doesn't wait till she is like 18. (Assuming this story gets more chapters).

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was very sad - but very well done for so few pages.

elevown
Image Comments 08 Jun 04:49
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Needymaki3

I agree that Nico is drawn way too big compared to Maki. She was not gonna get any bigger after high-school.

She is about 3 inch shorter than Maki, but here she seems maybe taller than her.

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 4:53AM

elevown
Image Comments 08 Jun 04:44
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
63412345_p0

^ Well, I've seen it in several doujins - and don't recall one where it specifically says she can not. No clue if it has ever been addressed in cannon.

Let's just say it's her style, and she is more comfortable / can fly faster and dodge better with her broom - but if push comes to shove, she can fly without it.

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 4:47AM

elevown
Image Comments 08 Jun 04:40
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Deoq-msv4aamiq2-orig

^^I think she is more in disbelief at Sayaka's attempt at being suave and princely lol. It really doesn't suit her - to the point of comedy - which is I assume what the artist was after :)

It should ofcourse be the other way round. (It is equally silly to have Kyouko in the maidenly role!).

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 7:43AM

elevown
Image Comments 08 Jun 04:34
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
68857208_p0

^There is a few pictures- like a dozen or so- but only 1 actual doujin, so I'd hardly call it much of a thing.

Nice water colour though!

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 4:36AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That really felt like the prologue for a series. Like wife and wife starting with the flash-back to when they met chapter.

Still - it was good :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This girl is like Touma-kun's anxious older sister. She has the similar power of making girls drop their panties without really doing anything.

Which Touma are you talking about? I don't think the one in index has a sister.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

When you have low charisma but you keep rolling 20s

or 1 charisma and 100 speech.

I think in her case isn't it having 20 charisma but 1 speech lol?

I'm not sure being charismatic NECESSARILY means you are a smooth talker.. Lets see - charisma definition =
'compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others'. You could be shy and awkward but still qualify I think.

Anyway, a fun little read - I'd be happy to see more :)

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 3:53AM

elevown
Image Comments 05 Jun 04:34
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
33717454_p50

My guess is they are just playing with her / teasing her :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The title shouda been "A Slime Became My Wife"

That is a logical name for it once you have read it - but it would totally spoil the surprise development of the story.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The slime from DQ is staring into my soul...
Another super-short story. Real sweet, but no real payoff. Is it me or there a massive influx of these as of late?

A lot of mangaka do shorts on their various social media accounts these days,

Also, I fail to see how something you considered 'really sweet' and that ends with - 'The slime became my wife' as having no pay off.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 2:44AM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jun 08:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
61233610_p0

^^ Kanna did say that yup - but the **** was inaudible - dunno if it was blanked out in the manga too.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jun 05:12
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Kiss

Wow that is nice :) Pretty well establishes an AU in one page!

Presumably they are all young adults attending a Uni in Republic city. Unknown if they are still benders / the avatar etc.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jun 04:51
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
61233610_p0

^ It sure did do the lets get closer scene :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B_Szfgp3sE

I thought the show was amazing - my fav of the year - even setting aside yuri.

But the yuri was pretty strong! Tooru loves Kobayashi - who certainly loves her back but unclear if romantically - certainly she loves her at least in the sense of someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with and will risk her life to keep.

And Saikawa loves Kanna too. There are quite a few scenes for the 2 loli but it is mostly from Saikawa.

Like everyone says though they make a beautiful family and the show does a great job building that and making clear how much they all love and care fore each other.

Amazing animation and voice acting (if you watch the subs) and characters too.

P.s The manga has a lot less yuri or feels imo.

last edited at Jun 4, 2018 5:01AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very nice overall :)

But whats up with the last page? I too don't understand any of the last half.

Whats the switched from juice to wine group mean? Is she referring to herself as the wife of the house? Seems an odd way to call yourself. Whats the letter and why does neither Kotori or her mom need it any more?
Why did she need to borrow money of Maki's mom?

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 6:11AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/endless_love_asatsuyu#7 So is Kotori saying Honoka is like Eli (which is why Kotori likes Eli)?

^ I've no idea what it is saying but it seems to be wrong. It makes out like she met Honoka after Eli - or got to know her well after - but that is not so. Eli has only been in their town since high-school - and she has known Honoka since they were all little kids right?

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 4:44AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't suppose any group are gonna sub the drama cds?

elevown
Image Comments 31 May 00:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
68661932_p0

^Not really - I explained about them in another picture once. There is an element of that sure, but they are much more their own people than copies of each other.

Nice pic btw :)

elevown
Killing Me! discussion 29 May 05:11
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

As long as it stays mainly light hearted comedy, it looks fun. There sure are a lot of yuri vampire mangas atm - but at least making one mc a hunter is new.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So the girlfriend is Miho? It looked like that in c45 to me.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can't say I liked it, but it is good, and rare, to see a more realistic yuri manga.

elevown
Image Comments 22 May 13:46
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Eftynmg

Such a cute couple :)