Forum › Posts by Nosebleed

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Uwa, I didn't even know there was another manga titled Huskey and Medley here.
But I couldn't really change the original title of this one since it was also Huskey and Medley (they did have an abbreviation which was HuskMedo but that sounds pretty weird in English)
My apologies (; ̄д ̄)But I hope it was cute enough to make up for it~

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 9:30PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Awh poor Arisa. My feelings are mixed.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I was about to eat my sandwich, now i'm not hungry anymore..(; ̄д ̄)

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 4:27PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I can die happy now.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

This art style speaks to me on spiritual levels.

Really? 'Cause this artist isn't even moderately popular on Pixiv.

Popularity =/= Quality.

Moonexplorers stuff is very cute, I'm glad he gave permission for his stuff. Cute RWBY yuri is cute~

I think it may have to do with the fact that the artist posts a lot of RWBY stuff. RWBY isn't very popular within Japan, if at all. I've never seen it myself, but I do believe that the show is animated in a 3d style and not translated into Japanese?

Yes, generally speaking RWBY isn't that popular outside of the western world.
But not all hope is lost.
RWBY has been licensed for a dub in Japan, making it the first american produced anime-like series to be marketed in Japan, and it will get a DVD and Blu-ray release sometime this year so we can at least hope for some raise in the Japanese public's interest which would, hopefully, raise the amount of RWBY fanart around.

Pray for more WhiteRose~

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I always wondered how gay couples chose their last names when it comes to marriage. too late to change it nico.

Rock paper scissors (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Alternatively, a karaoke stand off.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Well, she didn't say she wasn't~

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

To be fair, if Umi wasn't there they wouldn't have gone out on Sunday!
This story's pacing bugged me lot when i first read the whole thing in one go ( i guess that's why he released 1 page every 2 days), i preferred the author's more light hearted stories from before. Oh well, still support KotoHono though~

Nosebleed Uploader
Image Comments 04 Jan 22:07
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014
Thetruth_zpse4c3cf1a

Washi washi max~

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally some actual torture.
I still don't know wether i should think this manga is cute or extremely erotic.
Either way i like it~

Nosebleed Uploader
Image Comments 14 Dec 16:10
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014
A_revived_love_3_3_by_ram_jam-d7mf27i

Principal Minami x Maki's Mother. It's like a gift from the heavens.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

This was cute. I guess NicoMaki now got the official Mama Seal of Approval xD

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I.. I won't accept this.. no matter what..!
I'll just look at it carefully so I can hate it, that's all.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 12:11PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Image Comments 27 Nov 17:50
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014
04f2c6cceacf1063dc630b82ed4a58f7

These 2 are so perfect<3

Nosebleed Uploader
Image Comments 06 Nov 13:03
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014
46901111_p1

As the person who translated this I can tell you the artist released 2 versions: one with and one without text, I just felt like translating the one with text since it was cuter to me, you can still get the one without text on pixiv. Will this end the discussion now?
Funny thing is I didn't even mean to submit this image, but I guess Dynasty Scans assumed I included it with my other release since I put them in the same post. Not that i'm upset or anything, just a funny coincidence. I didn't expect it'd generate hate though, lol.

Can't we all just calm down and appreciate NicoMaki?

last edited at Nov 6, 2014 1:05PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Yazawa-ke discussion 04 Nov 21:13
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Pretty fun Maki was completely oblivious to the whole situation. Thanks again Niconii Translations for bringing the MakiNico awesomeness.

that love triangle tag always worries me

Same here but since it there's Maki x Nico I HAVE to read it.

After I quit college I decided to drown myself in NicoMaki and just translate away. I have to say it was pretty worth it. I regret nothing.

Even I got worried over the love triangle tag :( I thought for a second: Did I just commit some form of heresy? Oh dear Love Live Goddess have mercy on my soul.
But then I remembered the story and let out a sigh.
Nothing shall get in between Nico and Maki's beautiful love, that is the rule i will always abide by.

Nosebleed Uploader
Milky discussion 04 Nov 20:50
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Plot: step mother x daughter incest
Plot twist: It's just roleplay
Plot twist plot twist: Actual real real mother x daughter incest

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I think I was adding nya to every single speech bubble as this went on... driving me crazy, nya~

She literally put nya after everything, I think I even took some off of the original lines because it didn't make much sense in english.

I guess you could say it was a...
puts shades on
Rintastic story

Nosebleed Uploader
Image Comments 11 Oct 16:24
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014
Ips%20with%20doc%20maki%20(im4098500)

Only NicoMaki is blessed with this ability :P

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

How tired must you be to drop dead after just writing 'thank you'?

Maybe the present wasn't just the gorilla ;)

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

If you want some context on this story, I'm pretty sure this is set in the novels when Maki was being pressured by her family (mostly her father) to leave her current school (and u's) to go join a different school and follow after her father's footsteps to become a successful doctor.

This is canon content, it happens in the novels, this doujin is merely a different representation of the same situation (with some more violence added into it which obviously doesn't happen in the novels). Vice's stories seem to take a more dramatic prespective to the whole situation they're set in (There is another one with Rin I plan on translating that kind of goes the same way this one did). I know some of you might think it's a little excessive (though I personally don't think 1 slap equals such child abuse as some of you state) but I think it added a harsher tone to the story which is not a bad thing in my eyes.

Now as the person who translated it, I can assure you at no point in the manga there is any statement regarding the context it happens in nor what is going to happen in the future, so this is just my own rambling about it, but if you want to hear my personal take, I'm pretty sure Maki's father is planning to take her to a medical school, probably in another country, and he's also likely being transfered to a hospital there.
Hence why when Maki stays he tells her mom to "take care of her" while he's gone.

last edited at Sep 25, 2014 10:42AM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Kinda odd but not bad is it actually to be continued? or was that a lol its over ending?
Side note: glad to see that Nico always goes out of her way to be with Maki(and vice-versa sometimes) like in the canon.

The author wrote to be continued but so far I haven't seen any annoucements of a sequel for it, will keep an eye though.
Nico and Maki can not be separated, this should be taught in physics class as a universal law.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

The pages are out of order :( I didn't put them like that in the original folder (i downloaded my own release just for the sake of checking) so I don't know what went wrong.
Hope someone can fix this.

In the future, it's best to put a 0 in front of single digit pages so they don't go out of order like that. I've fixed it here though.

Yeah I realized that, will add 0's in future releases. Thanks for informing me.
And thank you for fixing it!

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 5:10PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

The pages are out of order :( I didn't put them like that in the original folder (i downloaded my own release just for the sake of checking) so I don't know what went wrong.
Hope someone can fix this.

Edit: Thank you to whoever fixed it :)

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 5:06PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I think I prefer moe up the butt.