Forum › It's Fine to Pay with Love discussion

joined Jul 13, 2011

Ah, Mystia in this doujinshi is a pleasingly attractive Mystia somehow. How are these writers doing such great things with Mystia pairings?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love this mangaka's art, pretty great.
Nice read.

joined Aug 28, 2023

Cute ship

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a great idea! I think Alice and Mystia are a cute couple!

joined Jun 10, 2023

I read some time ago a novel where two sleazy guys went into a bar for drinks. The place was empty except for a pretty girl behind the counter. They had a few glasses and then refused to pay; instead, they started coming on to her, saying "Guys like us don't pay with money, we pay with love! It's fine, right?"

Then the owner arrived and said it was 100% fine because he loved fucking boys like them in the ass! The owner was a muscular giant who looked like a heavyweight boxer. The other two put some bills on the counter and left very quickly.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I read some time ago a novel where two sleazy guys went into a bar for drinks. The place was empty except for a pretty girl behind the counter. They had a few glasses and then refused to pay; instead, they started coming on to her, saying "Guys like us don't pay with money, we pay with love! It's fine, right?"

Then the owner arrived and said it was 100% fine because he loved fucking boys like them in the ass! The owner was a muscular giant who looked like a heavyweight boxer. The other two put some bills on the counter and left very quickly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.