Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Definitely a filler patch. Fully built Shenhe, I'm working on the new artifacts but only got one decent flower for Dehya.
New boss is so weak I beat him with my mobility team with no pyro lol.
I need to clear the Nahida stories to access the new weekly boss, I'm slowly doing the Aranaranaranra quests too. Maybe I'll finally finish the longest quest chain in the game.

Mika is so awful...at least Yoimiya can use the attack speed? But it's not like you vape faster, so it's just kinda fun.

Oh and lost an early 50/50 to Mona again while rolling for constellations, I got 0 Laylas >->. Guess I'll roll a bit for Kirara then save for the next cute grill in 4.0?

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I still don't have Mona in my account. I'd trade you my Jean constellation for your Mona if the game let me.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Did you forget got Jean at C4? I'm good LMAO. Mona's C1 barely activates, I want a refund.

Rolled and got 2 Candace and a sac sword. Kinda ok, but I kinda want Kaveh now that I tried him. I'm technically at like pity 40 ish, so I'll stop and roll on whatever banner Kirara is....
Supposedly, it's going to be Klee and Eula? I'm calling cap like the current patch. We'll see.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Just looked at some spoilers but apparently Hu Tao teases Kirara in the event in 3.7.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Won the 50/50 and got Yoimiya. I also got Kiara as well.
New friendship levels are:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu, Candace, Nahida, Layla, Faruzan, Yaoyao
9: Mika
1: Yoimiya, Kiara

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's some codes:

60 Primos and 5 Adventurer's Experience: WTQ2E83WS869

10k Mora, 10 Adventurer's Experience, 5 Fine Enhancement Ores: 9S83F34ZFDVV

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for the codes!!! I got Kirara and I didn't knew how well she would fit in the team, basically I just have to swap the items I gave to Laya and voila ! New perfect shield ! she's so cuteeee and her abilities are probably more useful than Layla, specially with 2 dendro in your team (it would've been ideal if i had Nilou too), but yeah I had only 20 wishes and I was 30 wishes away from 50/50, luckily that was enough to get her and not trigger the 5 stars (because I already have Yae and Yoimiya and both their c1 are lame)

Tomorrow I'm going to do Yoimiya's quest~ then wait and hope I can do the event without doing any card game part because I REFUSE to play cards!!!!

Yoimiya is great btw, just give her the Inazuma bow or the Rust and she's good to go, makes fights really enjoyable... The wait for Fontaine continues, I'm just chilling ~

I might try some luck with Yae's weapon since I don't have any 5 stars catalyst and that one looks goooood.

PS: Baizou has to be the worst character I've tried in this game, I didn't know it was possible to KO in a character trial but I did! his attacks are super short, so I tried to get close but got blasted, I tried to use my shield but it didn't react on time so I got blasted away again into the air and off the map LMAO

last edited at May 24, 2023 6:36PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yomiya's quest had a beautiful ending!!!! I'M SO GLAD I PICKED LUMINE

Also sigh it is obligatory to play cards after all... I'm contemplating skipping this whole event, it's killing my motivation

Against all odds, I got the weapon for Yae, but it performs similar to my r5 The Widsith, which btw is one of the best weapons in the game so no surprise there but yeah now I have two! ahaha, I wonder if I should go for Kazuha or keep saving for Fontaine and stick with waifus only.

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 6:09PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Man! this game died as soon as star rail came out. The events have been terrible, but I agree about Yoimiya story quest. She's wife material fr.

I was thinking about rolling for Klee or Scara since I don't care about kazoo, but I think I'll just save for the water goddess. It's not like I'll have enough rolls for her by the time the banner comes, I'm very close to guaranteed pity after all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh I'm still doing my dailies, the events without story are super ez with all my characters so I just take it as the calm before the storm, 3.8 it's going to be really big like the summer isles from previous years, good stuff to collect primos for Fontaine, and I'm going to get all the emo/rockstars/milf looking ones !!! I'm pretty sure it's going to start with the twins and I don't know what's their deal yet but there are characters I Want WAY more... I guess they'll come in due time, they'll also add new furry creatures, very cute!

I've heard there would be news for ZZZ soon too, I'm excited for that as well

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I bought the witch outfit for Klee when the patch dropped. Am only using her for non-daily activities since Yoimiya still needs some bond to get to level 10.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's an update on my friendship levels:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi, Yelan, Shinobu, Heizou, Collei, Dori, Ganyu, Candace, Nahida, Layla, Faruzan, Yaoyao, Mika, Yoimiya, Kirara

All characters are now max friendship until sometime during Fontaine.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I ended up getting Klee after all. She's fully build as well.
She's fun even with her flaws...I do need to start clearing the event since it's such a bigass map.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We got dem codes
The Fontaine Primo codes are
Code 1: 3BRLL59ZCZKD
Code 2: WA845MQHUHKH
Code 3: ZT8MLL8GCYKM

We got the trailer (LEGS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlxaEK9K1Cs (I didn't watch the english trailer, I'm not sure what's going on lol)

Lynette will be free for all if you reach AR 25 and the event will give a free bennet too, which means one extra free wish I guess

Finally the banners will be
First half: Lyney + Yelan
Second half: Zhongli + ... Targalia? seriously?

So... I guess that means hard skip for me, 40 days more of saving ! At this rate I will get the archon AND her weapon too! I'm very excited

last edited at Aug 4, 2023 10:37AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I completely forgot there was a stream and I'm not going to bother with it at this point. Rip 1.8 rolls.
Guess MHYs favourite kids in Genshin and Childe and male traveler cringe. Wish genshin was based like the honkais and prioritize the ladies.

4.0 better have some damn good changes. I don't even complete the dailies every day anymore and the small events have been garbage for a WHILE now. I still have time to complete the big event, but I might just guide it for the primos and dip.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah for the big sumeru event I did the events and story and all the chest and found along the way but those "heeey here's a precious chest in a force field, don't you want to spend 2 hours to unlock them?" I just said Nope! LOL we're used to their tactics, I can tell when they just want us to waste time for 30 primogems and when is truly rewarding.

I'm worried about 4.0, I saw some of the rendered models of the new characters and they're WAY better than most when it comes to detail, specially faces and clothes, I specially love Focalor, but, swimming isn't enough of a novelty to keep players happy, they need to improve in the game mechanics or fights too.

When everyone was looking forward to many new characters, giving us Childe again was truly sad indeed... I guess Fontaine will start for real with 4.1~2

Edit: really sad, all leaks point to Focalor coming in 4.2... that's November, omg, my interest with the guys is close to 0

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 6:55PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I actually did end up doing some of the event "last minute", waaaaaay too much dialogue. I was farming on one screen while mashing on Genshin on the other. It was BAD. It was legit like 40 minutes of one cutscene on part 3.

I did all this crap for a Layla con, because I'm a simp. The extra primos are nice too.

The map itself was actually decent, nothing new or exciting, but decent. I would say it was better than archipelago 2, but worse than archipelago 1.

Tomorrow we're getting the usual half a day maintenance, so make any last minute rolls/farm before that...I mean, I still barely use my stamina, but that's besides the point!

I specially love Focalor, but, swimming isn't enough of a novelty to keep players happy, they need to improve in the game mechanics or fights too.

Tower of Fantasy, a Genshin clone, dropped Fontaine like half a year ago with swimming and everything ToF is still way grindier and more boring tho. The novelty isn't new, Genshin needs huge QoL updates like at least some of the crap HSR has, because we're never getting free substats rerolls like in HI3.

I would ignore "leaks", as usual. Buuut we have seen archons drop at around *.1 and *.2 so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Will the new Clorinde/Navia ship be the new Beiguang (Beidou x Ningguang) of Fontaine? Only time will tell but it does seem to be getting a decent amount of fanart and fanfics given how new Fontaine is.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

From what I've heard that unlike previous regions NO world quests are locked behind RNG commissions in Fontaine.

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 8:58PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well, they sure locked event stuff behind a world quest, why? Idk, I did it and it was just a gameplay mechanic which did not need to be locked behind a quest. The event itself is pretty meh, I already have C5+ Bennett anyway, so it's actually just a free extra roll for me.

Goodness! Navia is so pretty and likeable. Apparently she'll be a 5* tho? Gotta save after Furina then. Dunno about Chlorinde with her, it seems very complicated...they do look cute together at least.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 3:36AM

joined May 28, 2016

Here's some new codes (no primogems):

TA97CGHDHJTH
MT8PCZYVG2T5
NA9NDHHCZKTD

Each code gives the same reward which is: 10000 Mora, 10 Adventurer's EXP, 5 Fine Enhancement Ore, 5 Stir-Fried Fish Noodles, 5 Jueyun Chili Chicken

joined May 28, 2016

New primogem code (60 primogems): 6T8NWE3HD7PD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Check the official website news for extra 40 or 60 with minigames, they're super ez!

Well Fontaine part 2 came and I spent 5 hours straight at night to get the archon quest done in one go LOL I didn't want it distracting me and running away from spoilers it's a little tedious to do, almost no chests to find and trapped in jail but somehow feels less oppressive than those pyramids from sumeru to me... The ending was pretty cool as well but I felt bad for Lyney and Lynette because of their traumatic past.

And Furina... I just want to hug the little dork, what's happening with her, poor thing... now I'm very curious, where the truth leads to?

I almost pulled for Neuvillete because he's hella fun to play but Ugghh Furinaaa I need you! and your sword too! (ok the weapon is hard hopium)

As for the other one... Can I call her daddy too?

Furina seiyu talks about her character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JucSQgcyQi4

last edited at Sep 28, 2023 10:58AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Stay strong, soldier! We must get her and her weapon, it's pretty broken. We can also wait and see if the next banner is you know who.

I haven't put the time on the part 2 of the archon quest yet. I should do that.
The Klee event is cute, but feels like a babie's Ipad game lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I gave up a little bit but luckily it didn't ruin my pity, I'm 60 wishes into the character banner and it's a 100% Furina chance while the weapon banner rests with 50, I got the Fishl bow!!! (so like 30 away from whatever it means having pity in the weapon banner) and right now I have 85 wishes saved, maybe another 50 when she comes around! I'm confident, I will record the whole thing!

Best case scenario: 20 wishes I get Furina! 30 wishes more and I get her weapon! so I spend the rest in her constellations.
Worst case: I get Furina and then the weapon banner gives me Baizou weapon twice or something... frightening!

Now that the dailies can be completed by doing events, quest and opening chests around, I recommend these 2 videos, funny chests you won't find unless you do specific actions! really quick and EZ rewards (the one with a paint is specially nice) and best part, you get stuff to lvl up the fountain and get even more wishes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qyOh-BRW78
https://youtu.be/3ol_2z1wRfw

last edited at Oct 7, 2023 5:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.