Forum › Trying to find specific one shot/series(?)

doorwaywantsadoor
joined Mar 13, 2015

Sorry if this against the rules but I didn't read anything saying otherwise so here goes.

I recently read what I think was a yuri one-shot about two students. One of them (student A) confesses she likes the other (B) and tells B she can't keep being with her because it hurts too much. B, out of fear that she'll lose her friend tells A that they should go out. As the story progresses B contemplates the relationship and whether or not she really loves A. At school, A tries to get physically intimate with B, telling B that she's been distant outside of school. My memory is fuzzy here but I THINK A asks B if she will leave her. Then in the next panel she reveals that it was a joke and that they should go back to being friends, as it was enough that B cared for A enough to go this far for A. B realizes that she does love A and she was only afraid because she thought that A's confession made all the time they spent together as friends disappear, and they embrace and the one-shot/chapter ends.

I cannot for the life of me find it again, so any help would be great. I know this development is pretty common among yuri storylines but I hope I gave enough details that someone could pinpoint the exact one.

joined Dec 7, 2013

I definitely remember which one you mean. I vividly remember the close-up of the girl's face when she says the "You don't have to force yourself to date me, just being friends was fine" line (or however it went) with her smiling but with tears in her eyes.

I flicked through the Drama / School Girl / School Life tags because I felt it was most likely on there but if it is I must've missed it ;-;

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Was it "I Don't Know if This is Love" by Rokuroichi (from "Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange" and "Yuri Hime Wildrose 5")?

doorwaywantsadoor
joined Mar 13, 2015

That's exactly the one, thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.