Forum › Touhou Blue Book: Yoyo no Hashi discussion

M-526
joined Sep 19, 2014

ahh.. i've seen this doujin cover on danbooru 5 months ago. glad it's finally translated.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I personally dislike Mitori, but I'll never pass up a Yohane comic.
..unless it involves some of the artist's more extreme fetishes.

Anyway, we got more great faces from Kanako. Page 28 was wonderful.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I personally dislike Mitori, but I'll never pass up a Yohane comic.
..unless it involves some of the artist's more extreme fetishes.

Has Yohane actually done manga with those fetishes? I've only seen single images.

Anyway, we got more great faces from Kanako. Page 28 was wonderful.

Yohane does such a great Kanako, she's adorable. And the fangs/eyes are nifty.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Btw: The original title 相隔的彼端 is propably read as "Soukakutekikaretan" and might mean something along the lines "Being seperated from one's other part". Makes sense to me, though, even a native Japanese i asked does not know how to read it or the proper translation.

Edit: Oh wait, that title is probably from a chinese translation and kept in this version?

I'm not surprised that a Japanese speaker is not able to pronounce it. Because even the Chinese is pretty hard for a native Chinese speaker as it is slightly anarchic Chinese. Probably since archaic Chinese is very similar to Japanese seeing as how the languages have had more in common in the past. And perhaps because Yohane's titles are weird so even the Chinese title is difficult.

The Chinese title should translate to how you mentioned. Although that has nothing to do with the sensible Japanese translation of "The bridge night after night," and even that doesn't have much relation to the story itself. Maybe this is why Yohane's titles are always kept in Japanese.

Also, a slightly yandere Mitori is fine too.

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 9:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...slightly anarchic Chinese.

For clarity, I suspect that this means "archaic Chinese", as in no longer commonly used.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

...slightly anarchic Chinese.

For clarity, I suspect that this means "archaic Chinese", as in no longer commonly used.

Terrible mistake. That was indeed what I meant. :)

joined Apr 30, 2014

No idea why the hakurei miko appears in it

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Now that you mention it, why did Reimu's mom there?

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Yohane is my and yours soul of yuri. Yoyo no Hashi.

33232ew
joined Jan 24, 2015

That is explained in this untranslated book http://exhentai.org/g/713464/0c8a116b8c/ (regardless of the site, is SFW)
can someone translate it?

joined Jan 11, 2015

translated from chinese ver.?i presume....

joined Jan 11, 2015

As a native Chinese speaker,I would say that 相隔的彼端 is not archaic but a written language.The word "相隔的" is an adjective which means "separated" or or "apart" or "divided",the word "彼端" is a noun which means "the other side of something".In my opinion,"相隔的彼端" can be translated into "the other side of something separated"

In fact I'm not very good at English and English expression is damn undesirable for me,well,I hope you guys have got the point.

joined Jan 11, 2015

That is explained in this untranslated book http://exhentai.org/g/713464/0c8a116b8c/ (regardless of the site, is SFW)
can someone translate it?

Due to the "great" work GFW(Great Fire Wall),I'm not able to access this site.Thanks to the unfree speech policy,the Chinese government!

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 1:05PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

As a native Chinese speaker,I would say that 相隔的彼端 is not archaic but a written language.The word "相隔的" is an adjective which means "separated" or or "apart" or "divided",the word "彼端" is a noun which means "the other side of something".In my opinion,"相隔的彼端" can be translated into "the other side of something separated"

In fact I'm not very good at English and English expression is damn undesirable for me,well,I hope you guys have got the point.

Sometimes, as a mainland speaker I forget that there are still people who use Traditional Chinese commonly.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yohane can really make a girls with average look like Nitori get gorgeous.

To reply you must either login or sign up.