Forum › Question about Jmanga Termination.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Like how Jmanga is being terminated does that mean the yuri mangas they have licensed would/can be re-uploaded on here or lilicious once again or they still own it?? That question have been bugging me for a while now.
The yuri manga I have in mind when asking this question is "Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu" Ive read it years ago before it was licensed and for some reason it stuck to me. It was also the first yuri manga ive made one of my old classmate read. x))
It would be nice if other yuri lovers get the chance to read & enjoy it too. ^.^

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If Lililicious decides to put their stuff back on the reader then it'll be on the reader.
The works probably can be uploaded back onto the reader since there's hardly a reason, from what can be seen, to engage in C&D/litigation since JManga went under, but we're leaving it up to Lililicious to decide if they feel like putting it back up.
If they want to see the stuff back on here but don't feel like handling all of the effort, they have many ways of contacting us about it, so there's probably a better reason for it currently not being on the reader.

last edited at May 19, 2013 4:47AM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

If Lililicious decides to put their stuff back on the reader then it'll be on the reader.
The works probably can be uploaded back onto the reader since there's hardly a reason, from what can be seen, to engage in C&D/litigation since JManga went under, but we're leaving it up to Lililicious to decide if they feel like putting it back up.
If they want to see the stuff back on here but don't feel like handling all of the effort, they have many ways of contacting us about it, so there's probably a better reason for it currently not being on the reader.

Oh okay, Thank You for taking the time to reply to my question, it has been bugging me for the longest now & i wasnt sure where I should asked it w/o sounding dumb x( Also I did some researching on the manga after asking the question & realize that ALC Publishing also license it along side with Jmanga, So that might be the reason why its not on here and lililicious. Darn T_T Thank You Again ^_^

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Lililicious will be putting JManga titles back up on our site at the beginning of June, since the JManga viewing period is over at the end of May. The one possible exception is Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), since DMG might have licensed it.
If other uploaders would like to help us re-upload the titles to the reader then, that would be great.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Lililicious will be putting JManga titles back up on our site at the beginning of June, since the JManga viewing period is over at the end of May. The one possible exception is Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), since DMG might have licensed it.
If other uploaders would like to help us re-upload the titles to the reader then, that would be great.

Yayyyy Best News I've heard today!!! ^.^

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

I do recommend reading the JManga version if you happen to come across it, since I revamped my old scripts for them.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I do recommend reading the JManga version if you happen to come across it, since I revamped my old scripts for them.

Oh okay, ^.^

To reply you must either login or sign up.