Forum › Cats, What do you think about them?

Welcome to the forum "Cats, What do you think about them?"!

wah haru nyas!!! (i am using nya to replace the word "people/person")

as you can see from the subject (title of the forum), we are talking about cats!

you could chat with other users on the Reader about cats here.
incase your new here on the Reader and you dont know what forums are used for you could check out Forum Rules (v2) and FAQ, Help, & Suggestions to learn more on the Reader's forums.
or you could just chat on Dynasty Cafe to get used on the forums. well, whichever works out for you then!

if you wanna know what my favorite kind of cats are then read text below this.

i like all cats in general! i like black tabbies and tuxedo cats. fluffy solid grey cats are super cute, i had one but they died :( its okay tho we have a ginger cat accompanying me in our family's household. i like ginger cats too.

so what do YOU think about cats? the nocturnal animals everybody knows! be comfortable with telling us anything! the Reader is for everybody on planet earth to use! (but dont be rude)

Note:

this forum is on the subject of cats, please do not be a jerk and write a post including hatred on cats. it is a disgusting and indecent thing to do. get out of this forum if your just gonna be a bastard.

example of a post including hatred on cats:

Name posted:
"cats are just complete abnormal little shits. i hate them. i dont wanna see a cat ever again. they are stupid and braindead animals."

respect people's opinions and dont be a fucking asshole on this forum.

we also accept dog lovers, they can post their own opinions on cat here. incase you just hate cats in general then its okay! i understand why you hate cats because they like to scratch almost everything inside your house. but please dont be a fucking idiot and say "cats suck" like an indecent human being.

this message was edited to add more information.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 10:07PM by

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

they're pretty cute ngl
thread theme

To reply you must either login or sign up.